Harry and Meghan #360 SpotiBye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry I've followed the how to but that orange button just isn't on here for me.

Reactions: 14
Imarn on Insta, on her GMB appearance. She is fewmin!
Yes but people like us, told people like her that right from the start - but we were ‘racists’ back then 🙄 I’m glad they’re waking up but some people were so eager to jump on the whole race baiting angle they didn’t see what we saw.

Reactions: 26
But we don’t know that they aren’t legitimate royals, maybe the palace know they are and don’t feel they need to question it? But yes of course we will politely agree to disagree. But I don’t necessarily disagree with you all I’m saying is, we don’t know what the truth is so we can’t state things as a fact.
---

I just can’t see how they can’t be real but I can see them being from a surrogate but the truth is we just don’t know.
---

😂 yes I remember her, she was very unpleasant wasn’t she.
Another possibility is that the children are real and are legitimately in the line of succession, but the Harkles like playing games. Sparry loathes the press and the public. He thinks they ruined his childhood, I can see him trying in his stupid way to ‘protect’ them from what he had to ‘suffer‘. Perhaps Ffarke was born earlier than stated - hence all the obfuscation about the hospital, no photos outside the Lindo wing, Harold’s comment about babies changing in two weeks. Perhaps Smeg had a small bump, but wore a moonbump to make it appear bigger. Photoshopped pictures of someone else’s kids don’t prove that the Harkle kids don’t exist, just that Harold doesn’t want us to see them. Which sounds in character to be honest. The children could be out and about all the time with nannies but we wouldn’t know because maybe we’ve never seen them so wouldn’t recognise them. What are the RF going to do in that situation? They may be frustrated at all the Harkle nonsense but if everything is legally legit they aren’t going to release a statement saying the kids are real but everything else the despicable duo are telling you is a lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Reading the story about Smegz being edited into the Poscast after I also get the vibe the tide is turning, the RF must be pleased that these two are unraveling
---
Apparently the story about her being edited in is old news though, didn't someone pick up ages ago that the content producer for archetypes posted on Instagram that people won awards for work she had done. The fact the mainstream media are now publishing it is interesting. The Sussex can't go around suing anyone more now can thwy

Reactions: 23
My take is this. I cannot fathom in any way whatsoever that she, the biggest lover of the camera, attention, limelight, actually deliberately missed her chance to stand on the steps of the lindo wing or wherever she supposedly gave birth and forwent the opportunity to be photographed and filmed by the worlds press. Nah , I dont believe it. She also only looked bloated in the face once she’d given birth and not during
Good point. And as someone here said succinctly when we wondered about what caused her fatter face after Aldi's birth: "Cake".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.