Harry and Meghan #360 SpotiBye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What they could have said:

“In the end, royal life wasn’t for us”

What they did say:

”Waaagh, racists, waaagh cruel, waaagh locked up for four months, waaagh we are perfect, waaagh press not like that in America,waaagh nobody asks about me, waaagh speed dial paps, waaagh catastrophic car chase, waaagh rock bottom government”

F***ing grifters nails it, but in all the chaos and hatred they created we need to remember the unforgivable way they:

Ruined the dying days of Prince Philip
Upset and saddened the Queen as she quietly and stoically suffered a terminal illness while they gave interview after interview mocking, hating on and mocking everything she held dear and sacrificed her life to uphold.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Meghan Markle had the world at her feet, but she blew it. She could have been popular and influential, she must know she threw it all away. What part of her thought she could become a global star, she was only famous because of who she married. The pair of them are grifters, never has a truer word bern spoken. What a once in a lifetime opportunity she had, so so arrogant 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 90
As I don't think that anyone else nicked this:

Harry and Meghan #361 "Fecking Grifters"

(sanitised for title purposes)
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I’ve always hated this photo of her. She looks like she’s waging a losing battle with a particularly aggressive hemorrhoid.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Re a comment on the previous thread. The Duke of Kent seems very frail now, there’s no way he could ride in the parade.

This is him walking onto the balcony last year
Someone in the last thread (sorry can’t remember who) mentioned the Duke of Kent.
I meant to reply but was sidetracked into something else.
Anyway, my admiration for this man holds no bounds. Eighty seven years old and still he carries on. Duty comes before everything. Even when you can see he’s struggling, still he carries on. Just like the LQE and PP. A different and stoic generation.
I actually always get a lump in my throat when I see him standing straight and it’s obvious it’s a struggle for him.
Then you have the ginger whinefester and his gurning wife who really don’t have a bleeping clue about duty, dignity and loyalty without complaint.
Harry Markle, you are not fit to lick this honourable man’s boots so could you just duck off into celebrity land and take your trashy wife with you.
When it comes to real old money and class, you and your classless wife are somewhere in the bowels of the earth.
Thank heavens for the scandal free Duke of Kent and his Duchess.
They are worth a thousand of the classless Sussex’s.
Let’s have a vote. Duke and Duchess of Kent or Duke and Duchess of Sussex? Yes, I know it’s a difficult one 🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Sold his family down the river so she can live her z-list influencer delusions in Chanel flats and Fendi bags. Disgusting pair of bleeping grifters.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Someone in the last thread (sorry can’t remember who) mentioned the Duke of Kent.
I meant to reply but was sidetracked into something else.
Anyway, my admiration for this man holds no bounds. Eighty seven years old and still he carries on. Duty comes before everything. Even when you can see he’s struggling, still he carries on. Just like the LQE and PP. A different and stoic generation.
I actually always get a lump in my throat when I see him standing straight and it’s obvious it’s a struggle for him.
Then you have the ginger whinefester and his gurning wife who really don’t have a bleeping clue about duty, dignity and loyalty without complaint.
Harry Markle, you are not fit to lick this honourable man’s boots so could you just duck off into celebrity land and take your trashy wife with you.
When it comes to real old money and class, you and your classless wife are somewhere in the bowels of the earth.
Thank heavens for the scandal free Duke of Kent and his Duchess.
They are worth a thousand of the classless Sussex’s.
Let’s have a vote. Duke and Duchess of Kent or Duke and Duchess of Sussex? Yes, I know it’s a difficult one 🤪🤪
Funny you should post this - I’ve just been down a Duke of Kent rabbit hole. I agree, Prince Edward, Duke of Kent is a national treasure. He’s been duke since he was six years old! He seriously puts Harold (and Andrew) to shame. His own father was terribly scandalous though, and I can’t help but wonder if that’s what provoked the strong sense of duty in him.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Did we discuss this at the time? How bloody presumptuous…he is a Caldecott winning illustrator. Of course, this explains why the illustrations were so bland and unengaging compared to his usual work

1687045741021.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Did we discuss this at the time? How bloody presumptuous…he is a Caldecott winning illustrator. Of course, this explains why the illustrations were so bland and unengaging compared to his usual work

View attachment 2247785
On the one hand, sometimes an artist needs that push to try something new and it can lead to wonderful, even unexpected results. Oh but the stress of it! And especially with someone of her reputation 😱

If she wanted watercolours, why didn't she go to a watercolourist? Mum's trying to bankrupt me, making me buy her books from US and UK (and other) artists, and her list is ever-growing 😂

I'm sure Smegs could have found one. Or asked her FIL or SIL to do it ... Oh is that what this was about?

ETA: She herself is bland and unengaging, so of course anyone she employs/anything she has a hand in would give a similar output. It's like you bug an employee too much or don't pay them much, so they'll also put in the bare minimum. Some people inspire growth and innovation, others cause mental blocks, depression and an unwillingness to do anything but 'technically fulfill the demands of the contract's.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Re the Quora articles from Christopher Jones (posted in last thread) and the topic of who might be Harry’s father:
I read most of these articles (going as far back as articles now 2 years old) to try and find the earlier article he referred to that was about someone who is not Hewitt who might be his father. The only clear info I could find was about:
- a wealthy PR fellow who waged money on anyone proving Charles was his father but no one took him up on this (I wasn’t going to post about this so I didn’t bother to remember his name, sorry). How the Royal family has a PR strategy of ignoring negative press until it goes away. For example, the very negative press about Camilla and Catherine. Same strategy used re Harry’s parentage.
- the rebuttal that Diana/Hewitt affair occurred after the birth of Harry yet Diana/Hewitt met before his birth
- Royal staff joking about Hewitt having red hair, but also how other Royal staff had red hair, namely a security officer (but no mention of anyone in particular. No one named In Jones’ articles)
- the photos accompanying the articles only included comparisons to Charles and James Hewitt

I should have taken notes! There were a LOT of articles! I’m not sure about the validity of it all, but it was a fascinating read! 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hazza should have listened to the Royals who were sceptical about smeggz' suitability. You should always listen to advice from your elders.

She's secured the jackpot, as she was a z lister past her expiry date (wasn't she in ashley cole's DMs?). Whereas the marriage has destroyed his life.

He must see it when he sees how big willy's life is going.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.