Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:eek:I never knew that

I'm not sure what he was actually saying all I know is Caroline is trending on twitter and he was amongst some of the tweets, which I found rather odd seeing as he's American and only cares for me again markle
Inquest into Caroline's death began today 😥

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure what he was actually saying all I know is Caroline is trending on twitter and he was amongst some of the tweets, which I found rather odd seeing as he's American and only cares for me again markle
No he isn’t.

Reactions: 9
What's Scooby saying? Is he saying Look what the meany-pants tabloids did to Caroline?

Caroline and Harry were briefly an item.
Fits into the all media are bastards narrative. I read today that her boyfriend sent the picture of the scene to an ex, I bet that devastated Caroline.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What's Scooby saying? Is he saying Look what the meany-pants tabloids did to Caroline?

Caroline and Harry were briefly an item.
Basically yes. She was hounded to death by the press 🙄
I'm getting very tired of this narrative. Flacks death was a tragedy but the police/prosecution service were the ones who pursued her. The press just reported on the case.

Reactions: 21
Basically yes. She was hounded to death by the press 🙄
I'm getting very tired of this narrative. Flacks death was a tragedy but the police/prosecution service were the ones who pursued her. The press just reported on the case.
Apparently the tabloids bribed her neighbours to spy on her, which is pretty low.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is his tweet;
Sad. Caroline Flack’s family say authorities let them down and sections of press were “hounding” her: "[They] found this a very entertaining angle, and was spiralling out of control. . . Her life and reputation she worked hard to build was falling apart.”

Apparently the tabloids bribed her neighbours to spy on her, which is pretty low.
I agree that's pretty awful but again it's still not the fault of the press that she died.

There seems to be a lot of people these days who are very anti the press, and everyone cries victimhood when their antics are reported.
What do these people want? No news coverage or just celebrity PR pieces?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd say Scrooby is feeling a touch of the press-victim himself at the moment.

His colleagues have been twisting the knife about his 'I'm 33!' porky-pie, then came that before-and-after picture, his book has been savaged and now Justice 'Withering' Warby has Linford Christie's Lunchbox-ed him with his 'someone called Omid Scobie' comment.

Couldn't happen to a nicer spokesballoonperson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This is his tweet;
Sad. Caroline Flack’s family say authorities let them down and sections of press were “hounding” her: "[They] found this a very entertaining angle, and was spiralling out of control. . . Her life and reputation she worked hard to build was falling apart.”

I agree that's pretty awful but again it's still not the fault of the press that she died.

There seems to be a lot of people these days who are very anti the press, and everyone cries victimhood when their antics are reported.
What do these people want? No news coverage or just celebrity PR pieces?
Yet he is part of the press and had no problem with throwing Kate especially under the bus as well as Angela Kelly who is most definitely a private person. It's awful when it's happening to your favourite, but ok when it happens (or you do it) to other people or people you don't like. I've done that before in a small way but he potentially has done damage because he's seen as the almost official spokesman of the couple in vilifying everyone else.

And potentially having his own secrets revealed and the shade thrown by the judge.

Many celebrities seem to want the adulation and puff pieces directly controlled by them and act shocked when their less than saintly activities are reported on. Suddenly it's private and no one's business but it's exactly the same type of coverage as before except this time it's negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I want to watch Gavin & Stacey now 📺

Does she know you have a forum full of women hanging on your every word? An affair would probably be easier for her to understand. ❤
Aunty is blushing darlings. Tomorrow. I am not worthy...its a fab Judgement, exquisite. he has both thier numbers of course; but this is only a problem for one of them....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Yet he is part of the press and had no problem with throwing Kate especially under the bus as well as Angela Kelly who is most definitely a private person. It's awful when it's happening to your favourite, but ok when it happens (or you do it) to other people or people you don't like. I've done that before in a small way but he potentially has done damage because he's seen as the almost official spokesman of the couple in vilifying everyone else.

And potentially having his own secrets revealed and the shade thrown by the judge.

Many celebrities seem to want the adulation and puff pieces directly controlled by them and act shocked when their less than saintly activities are reported on. Suddenly it's private and no one's business but it's exactly the same type of coverage as before except this time it's negative.
Totally agree and let's face it Twitter is worse than the press for unbridled attacks on people.
At least the press have some rules they have to follow.

Meghan's sugars have accused Andrew of being a paedophile. I've seen posts where they say that criticising the Harkles is all a cover up for him.
Now i find Andrew odious but he hasn't been accused of being a paedophile (that applies to pre pubescent children). He's not being taken to court and he hasn't had any judgement made about him in a court. You can't say that on Twitter though without receiving a barrage of abuse from the sugar nuts 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i keep refreshing the page to see if @antinoos will post. and viola, Auntie made an appearance :LOL:
everyone here can be the anonymous "5 friends" if Auntie & Mrs. Auntie goes to trial for this alleged affair. ;)
I was about to send a search party up the mountain and had to stand them down!!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasnt it Harry Styles?
I think she dated both

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.