Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell from her eyes and facial expression that she was going to be the kind of little a**hole who would end up in the press.🤢
When she stated that she 'wrinkled her freckled nose in consternation' you can clearly see in this clip just how bratty that looks!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
When it comes to PR the BRF generally get it right imo- just look at the Cambridges during lockdown. Zooming care homes, clap for carers etc. Obviously this is not related to how HMQ has handled the whole andrew thing 😡
I think posting a (small 🤭) tribute to her is dignified and shoes them unwilling to fuel the inferno. This whole thing about privacy is what removed the blinkers from my eyes. There are plenty of famous people we know nothing about apart from their work. I’m not up to date on pop culture anymore but someone like Keira Knightly isn’t ever really seen unless she’s papped while out with her family (and not looking happy about it either) or when she’s promoting her work via interviews, red carpet appearances. She’s pretty famous and manages to not have stories leaked about her, or have drones
Aunty will love this I think. There's quite a lot of sharp commentry directed at both sides' press antics but this bit is gold

c. At 9:30am, a copy of the title page of the claimant’s witness statement was posted on the Twitter feed of someone called Omid Scobie, accompanied by a quotation attributed to “a close source”, criticising the Mail for wishing to “target five innocent women through the pages of its newspapers and its website”. Mr Scobie then tweeted the passage from the witness statement that I have quoted above. The inference invited is that he had been provided with a copy by representatives of the claimant. This seems very likely.

Oh. My. Word.

.... Indeed, there is evidence to support the defendant’s assertion that the claimant’s side have been energetically briefing the media about these proceedings from the outset. This includes (though it is not limited to) an email sent to media representatives at 11.13am on 20 April 2020 by James Holt, Head of Engagement and Communication at Sussex Royal (the Duke and Duchess’s foundation). This attached two documents. One was a confidential “background summary note” of this action, headed “Crib Sheet”. The other was a copy of what the email called a “legal filing”, namely the claimant’s Reply. The Reply had been submitted for filing at 5:06pm on Friday 17 April 2020 and served on the defendant two minutes later. The record shows it was accepted for filing at 10:56am on 20 April. Mr Holt’s email was sent less than twenty minutes later.
OMG - I am on catch up, so I’m behind but this does not look good for Meeegain at all.....

Reactions: 16
A couple you can always rely on. I agree, they look fab.

The Cambridge's showing how its done. I love how informal they are, William having a cuppa outside the Cafe, nice ...

You wouldn’t catch Kate in an off the shoulder, split to the thigh frock during the day. The difference between a lady and a woman

'mom' was a travel agent? Since focking when????!!!

The tit that comes outta this womans mouth! - She needs more than a few drops to sort her out!
Maybe Doris is after a Travalyst gig?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
A quick Campagne summary of an ingenious and slyly funny Judgment:

A plague on both your houses you are both litigating the claim in public for self serving reasons.

I want the trial as soon as possible and Im not letting this get in the way.

I know the identity of at least most of the FFF cant properly or practically be protected indefinitely, but "in the interests of the administration of justice" (via a legal argument only a particle physicist like the Mail's Barrister can follow) Im going to preserve anonymity whilst you prepare for trial so that the witnesses have no excuse not to cooperate the trial can be prepared without even more of a media circus. Then Im going to lift the anonymity because it will be impossible to preserve it review the situation.

There are a number of real gems buried in the Judgment but that will require a longer post than I have time for now.

He has as we say in the trade "shot Meghans fox" and also warned the Mail (not too harshly which is surprising) about using their lawyers as journalists and vice versa. His eyebrows are raised to proxima centauri during most of his deliciously dry account of both parties conduct.

Now the real bloodbath will commence. She has till next January when this will be Johnny Depp the sequel ("Who Shat On the Great Bed of State"); discontinuance is no longer even vaguely justifiable and settlement except on humiliating terms looks highly unlikely. I do hope Daddy Markle has good security and Harry finds inner peace doing his Yoga with Doria.

I think its even possible that she wont get her costs as this is an interim not a final resolution of the issue. What we didnt know btw was all the procedural stuff in which both parties broke the rules and dissed the Court. A fascinating insight in itself.

Later, maybe tomorrow morning, Auntie is on holiday and Mrs Auntie thinks Im having an affair.
Thank you! I cannot see one of the 5 not breaking before trial as they will be identified anyway. Surely one must have some sort of conscience and realise friendship means nothing to M

'mom' was a travel agent? Since focking when????!!!

The tit that comes outta this womans mouth! - She needs more than a few drops to sort her out!
I believe she and Thomas were involved in a travel agency. She was the bookkeeper and failed to pay the taxes which stitched Thomas up, it's thought deliberately 👿 but she was rumbled. It's alleged that this is why she "disappeared" for a stretch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I suspect it was 'tailored' to suit Meghan's storyline...exaggerated a bit here, coloured in a bit there etc - all to make her look respectable and fit the narrative.
😃 You're being very generous there Margot. There's a big difference between working as admin in Social Services to being a properly qualified social worker. It's like the receptionist at a doctor's surgery pretending to be a doctor.

The thing is that there's nothing wrong with being admin or a receptionist both are perfectly respectable jobs, but of course Meghan has to grandiose everything.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just out of curiousity could somebody in Scotland name the 5 friends? We all know super injunctions doesn't count there

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she or did she have that many friends
I Think they are all her except one
Rachel
Megan
Marie
and her best mate Flap flasher

Princess Megan was a red fishy herrin
So removed from the list

• Haha
I think that this is a good decision. There's no need for the friends to be hounded and outed by the press prior to the court case. Their names will probably come out at the trial.

Let Meghan think she has scored a few points 😄
It won't mean anything later on and as @MillicentMargaret said the public don't like the privileged being able to manipulate the law in their favour with injunctions. It won't do Meghan any favours.
Yes, I think he has shown fairness in that he's not allowing the Mail to name them in a big reveal story so that they can get clicks online and sell extra papers(which such a sory would generate). So he has been very fair toward smeggy and in the long run the Mail will win anyway even if they lose the case because this saga will run and run and they will NOT let smeggy off the hook. The tea will be hot and she will regret this litigation. No good can come of it other than that any juicy scandal about her will help open Haz's eyes to her being disingenuous re her past, the dirty girl.

Reactions: 30
😃 You're being very generous there Margot. There's a big difference between working as admin in Social Services to being a properly qualified social worker. It's like the receptionist at a doctor's surgery pretending to be a doctor.

The thing is that there's nothing wrong with being admin or a receptionist both are perfectly respectable jobs, but of course Meghan has to grandiose everything.🙄
I was going to say something about the last five words in your post but I’m a lady don’t you know😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t be doing with precocious, over confident kids. We have two next door, always ballet dancing and posing, shouting ‘look at me’ while their parents smile indulgently and make me watch their precious little offspring show off. I smile politely and inside I’m screaming ‘just duck off’.

As my lovely late mam used to say, with a knowing smile and patting the vacant seat next to her, "if you can't say anything nice..... come and sit next to me"

I’m watching Gavin & Stacey in their honour. Might even have an omelette for my tea 😋
I think we may need an English to Gavin & Stacey phrase translation sheet for our non native Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t be doing with precocious, over confident kids. We have two next door, always ballet dancing and posing, shouting ‘look at me’ while their parents smile indulgently and make me watch their precious little offspring show off. I smile politely and inside I’m screaming ‘just duck off’.

She really really hasn't absorbed the nuances of Warby's statement.
She really isn't very bright.

Reactions: 28
So...that means her age is the only thing she hasn't lied about🙈
And this judgement about her friends is not a victory for her as I think she was banking on the judge saying the opposite so she could drop the case and not look bad..
Now she has to go through with the case and her friends will be named and asked to attend and will either have to perjure themselves or hang her out to dry.judge has covered himself by saying ..for the time being...so he's covering all sides and looking like he's being fair.iif she had lost again,I think the American/race card would have been played.
Very astute fellow,maybe it's aunty legal incognito 🙈
She's on a long slow roast..
Am turning down the oven.....prefer the slow burn.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how there was hardly any news on her yesterday! Bet she was absolutely livid 😂😂 also quick question why the hell is scooby noclue tweeting about Caroline flack?

Reactions: 15
I dunno. I think (so far, I coulld change my mind) that it's actually a good result.
It means she now has no excuse for not pursuing the case, can't back out. So the trial will go ahead and we'll have lots of tea from it.:m
I think Warby has played a blinder in qualifying his judgement with "For the time being at least" ... so they will be revealed but just not at this point. I'm OK with that. Smeggy might see it as a win, but it's just put off the inevitable as they will still probably have to appear in court to answer to the Mail's lawyers.
Smeggy - never paying attention to detail, always rushing in. Another prime example here. She clearly only absorbed the words “won” and didn’t read or consult with anyone else before rushing out a statement. Do we think she’s yet gotten up to speed about the worrying detail in the full decision and what that means for her? Its not going to be a good day in the Perry Palace today😏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I love how there was hardly any news on her yesterday! Bet she was absolutely livid 😂😂 also quick question why the hell is scooby noclue tweeting about Caroline flack?
What's Scooby saying? Is he saying Look what the meany-pants tabloids did to Caroline?

Caroline and Harry were briefly an item.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What's Scooby saying? Is he saying Look what the meany-pants tabloids did to Caroline?

Caroline and Harry were briefly an item.
I'm not sure what he was actually saying all I know is Caroline is trending on twitter and he was amongst some of the tweets, which I found rather odd seeing as he's American and only cares for me again markle

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.