Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still having a go at Kate....🙄😴
Interesting points about the baptism of fire that goes along with marrying into the RF, from Di & Fergie through to MM

So why did Kate get a pass?

And the reason, I think, lies in not what Kate has done or not done differently to her sister-in-law, but one simple fact: She has reached the other side of the baptism of fire that are the first few years of life as a Windsor wife.

Reactions: 19
So why did Kate get a pass?

And the reason, I think, lies in not what Kate has done or not done differently to her sister-in-law, but one simple fact: She has reached the other side of the baptism of fire that are the first few years of life as a Windsor wife.
Kate stuck it out and had years of practice before her wedding.
I think the main problem is that Megs wanted to be in Kate's shoes.... to be queen one day. A starring role if ever there was one !

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Still having a go at Kate....🙄😴
I actually think the article is pretty fair.
All new royal wives have had criticism, even the blood princesses.
thats why they have the mantra “never complain; never explain”

meghan has never stopped doing either.

Reactions: 28
Here’s the leader for most popular thread title from @50sGirl with 65 likes

Harry & Meghan #36 They want to stop media hate but it’s not a problem when it’s aimed at Kate!

pretty topical!
i think the next thread is going to fill up very fast when the Finding Freebies hits the shelves tomorrow.

Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has already been posted

why are his eyelids so red? did he get eyelid surgery? and why is his neck whiter than his face? currently fixated on his face. definitely need to regroup before i hear anything he is saying :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they had no choice' but to leave. Perhaps Queenie did tell them to bugger off!
And according to this interview they weren't interviewed, yeah right 😁
I think that Omid person is very slippery and being economical with the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
why are his eyelids so red? did he get eyelid surgery? and why is his neck whiter than his face? currently fixated on his face. definitely need to regroup before i hear anything he is saying :LOL:
İ think he's had recent teeth work and eye work. He has something of the Michael Jackson wanting to look like Diana Ross syndrome, but wants to look like MM. Just plain weird.

Also, not sure he is strictly correct describing himself as bi-racial?.He is Scottish/İranian.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually think the article is pretty fair.
All new royal wives have had criticism, even the blood princesses.
thats why they have the mantra “never complain; never explain”

meghan has never stopped doing either.
Yes, I meant to say it popped up on my FB - the comments under that article were somewhat sugary, although quite a few pointing out that Kate wears her outfits more than once, while M has never been seen in the same outfit on an official occasion (not that there were that many 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kate stuck it out and had years of practice before her wedding.
I think the main problem is that Megs wanted to be in Kate's shoes.... to be queen one day. A starring role if ever there was one !
I am so sick to the back teeth of hearing she had to leave because we‘re all racist etc. etc. when the reality appears to be that they couldn’t get their own way, the blame for this current tit show lies as much if not more with H.

Yes, I meant to say it popped up on my FB - the comments under that article were somewhat sugary, although quite a few pointing out that Kate wears her outfits more than once, while M has never been seen in the same outfit on an official occasion (not that there were that many 😂).
Out of interest has Kate ever worn a £90.000 dress?

Reactions: 22
I am so sick to the back teeth of hearing she had to leave because we‘re all racist etc. etc. when the reality appears to be that they couldn’t get their own way, the blame for this current tit show lies as much if not more with H.

Out of interest has Kate ever worn a £90.000 dress?
I think she wears quite a lot of high street stuff

But she has such a tall slim frame that she can wear anything and still look good.

Reactions: 23
İ think he's had recent teeth work and eye work. He has something of the Michael Jackson wanting to look like Diana Ross syndrome, but wants to look like MM. Just plain weird.

Also, not sure he is strictly correct describing himself as bi-racial?.He is Scottish/İranian.
I was fascinated just looking at him! Very unusual face, and those teeth must have cost a fortune!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pictures of inside Frogmore cottage.
It looks lovely. The majority of us would be delighted to have such a home!
Uh? All I can see is a room in a SohoHouse clu? Where do I find those pictures, please?

Sometimes I not only fell old, but stupid, too. Don't like the feeling one bit! Even feeling fat is better...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Uh? All I can see is a room in a SohoHouse clu? Where do I find those pictures, please?

Sometimes I not only fell old, but stupid, too. Don't like the feeling one bit! Even feeling fat is better...
There's a video clip with some guy walking round a few rooms. I was wondering who let him in!
I'm sure you're not stupid, there's only a small glimpse.😄

He looks like David Gest
OMG that's a chamber of horrors 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.