Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could she just crash the wedding? Do you mean turn up in the church or attend the full "do"? I'm a bit confused about this.
"I took my wife to Madame Tussauds Chamber of Horrors, and they said 'Keep her moving Sir we're stock taking'"
:eek:
I hope you are not taking about Mrs antinoos
She might be a secret member on here
you will be doomed ,doomed I say Lol

Nah. She was right. Vile behaviour but did the job.

She turned up, no-one talked to her (looking at the pictures) but she left clutching Harry, the multi-millionaire dimwit. And then made him ghost every single one of the people at that party.

And then calls herself a 'proud feminist'
I bet she whispered in his ear
I have something imported to tell you
We are expecting a cabbage patch doll
Now if he had a brain and wanted to get out of it pretty dam quick
He could have said well it’s not mine
Like when I was in the army I shoot blank bullets
weather true or not
But I do believe she told him that
Got the noose round his neck and then said she lost it

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Dear Harry and Meghan,
Could you please refrain from lecturing us mere peasants from your self appointed positions as High Priest and Priestess of Wokeness.
Many of us have lost our jobs. Many of us are struggling to pay rent,mortgages,and all the many bills of normal households.
We realise you have no such problems as you don’t really appear to pay for anything much. But perhaps a little empathy for the daily struggles of us normal people in the midst of a worldwide pandemic wouldn’t go amiss.
A great majority of us have worries much closer to home right now than trying to concentrate on your meaningless word salads that don’t actually say anything.
In conclusion I would just like to add Get. Tae. duck.
As we say in the finest households of Scotland.
Cheers, Maggie
Bawbags!🤣🤣. ( My Ma was a Scot ♥)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t help but think H & M are absolutely playing us all at the mo. Suddenly they are speaking up and popping up at events all over the shop. Conveniently timed with the book - they may (read def) have corroborated on. It’s all for maximum exposure. Desperately clinging on to the last chance to coin the moolah in.

..........remember way back to after they first announced they were “leaving” and we all wondered what we’d find to talk about?

Absolute tit show!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

The most liked comment on the DM article re H’s latest woke offering -19520 likes! Is there a Guinness book of records award for most likes in the DM?

Heres hoping they are listening 🤐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
From the Daily Mirror article today.

Prince Harry's passionate words about 'fixing problems' on eve of bombshell book release
Prince Harry said tackling racism is "down to every single person that is on this planet" in a powerful new interview.

The duke spoke to Good Morning America from his LA home, where he has spent lockdown with wife Meghan Markle and son Archie, on the eve of the publication of a new biography about the family - Finding Freedom.
"This is down to every single person that is on the planet right now - we have to go to the root of the problem, to the source of the problem and actually fix it there.

"Why wouldn’t you want to be part of the solution? "And that to me is, if you can’t answer that honestly then I think you’re part of the problem rather than part of the solution."

"We can't deny or ignore the fact that all of us have been educated to see the world differently," he said.

"However, once you start to realise that there is that bias there, then you need to acknowledge it, you need to do the work to become more aware ... so that you can help stand up for something that is so wrong and should not be acceptable in our society today."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/roya...bshell-book-release/ar-BB17Mqre?ocid=msedgntp

I agree wholeheartedly that racism is wrong, but it isnt simple.
A lot of the motivation behind racism is based around the idea of fear of strangers or fear of people you dont know that well. Its incredibly idealistic to say that every new person you meet is going to be a 'good' person with your best interests at heart! If you are going to be suspicious of people you dont know that well, or who hold different views or beliefs to you....can you blame everyone for being cautious?
And there are other 'isms' at play, the power and effect of money and extreme capitalism, sexism, etc....
I do try hard not to be racist, and have black and asian friends, but find it hard to accept local JW or travelling families setting up on the side of local roads.
Maybe it would be better to be a bit more realistic and admit that issues like racism and bullying and exploitation will always sadly exist, and we need to all take steps to reduce it!

And Harry you may have been Eton educated to see the world differently, but I would suggest you havent got a clue about how someone educated at a bog standard city comprehensive, or the majority of the British population views racism!

Going by films and magazines etc, I would suggest that racism in the UK and racism in the USA is very different. If its different in 2 countries, why assume it is remotely the same across the world?
I want to like this lots of times.

Reactions: 13
I've been looking how to do an avatar, but not got a clue ?

Meghan trolls go far and beyond liking her or being fans ,I'm beginning to think they could be paid ,Sorry to compare them, but #mccann has paid "fans" defending them too and they really are the lowest of the low
Genuine question - where do I find these companies who will pay me to post whatever?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello all

Just to let you know I’m not the Taz that makes videos. I’m just a quiet reader enjoying everyone’s posts. I found the forum back in the Phillip Schofield scandal days and chose my username after my dog 🐶
Hi Taz and welcome. It was Phillip that brought me here too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Same -came initially via PS and my username also reflects me perfectly.
I discovered Tattle last year when I couldn't understand why anybody would fall for Mrs Hinch (still don't, but got fed up with even discussing her), then someone mentioned PS thread, which led me to here 😂 enjoying the thread immensely...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I discovered Tattle last year when I couldn't understand why anybody would fall for Mrs Hinch (still don't, but got fed up with even discussing her), then someone mentioned PS thread, which led me to here 😂 enjoying the thread immensely...
I came to Tattle when the Sali Hughes mega-melt happened and discovered a pot of gold! Soon got sick of hearing about Saint Sali of Lipstick though and sought out a meatier bleep. That's Smeg, a meatier bleep. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
harry-andmeghan-36 having a mega strop on finding the book is a flop

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Scabies and Snarkle are obviously working hand in er ... glove with the book so i bet there is some shady merchy stuff going on.
Sorry if this has already been posted

Explosive in the same way as a loud fart 💭 in a small lift. And about as well received.

Still having a go at Kate....🙄😴
As they had to admit, Kate wore the dress before and it's from last year. Not new for the occasion, worn once and discarded like many of MM's pricey hideosities. She can't win! At least it's smart (not my taste, but appropriate for her job) and respectful to the people she's meeting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Still having a go at Kate....🙄😴
Both dresses Kate wore to engagements last week were re wears, which was widely reported. Which is why there was no outcry about it in "these economic times". She and her staff aren't idiots.

No one is saying Kate doesn't wear expensive dresses but she does usually re wear them and also wear British designers and the more upmarket high street brands.

Meghan was criticised when she wore couture brands which cost over double (at least!) what Kate was wearing, almost never re wore them and because she seemed allergic to throwing in a British brand or cheaper designer, let alone any type of high street. It just contributed to the feeling that she was more interested in the money and glamour than anything else.

This is one area that would have actually been easy to fix but she stubbornly clung to it, starting off with that ridiculous engagement dress.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.