Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a couple of overnight thoughts then Im climbing a big Hill.

Warby said as an asside during the hearing when Justintime let slip one of the names that it was "Bound to happen" now theres an insight into judicial thinking.

Rufus Norris has been a catastrophe as NT Artistic Director. They could have had a genius in the form of David Lan but they went establishment. There follows a lot of establishment woke nonsense (its a curious fact of modern life that the privileged out of touch reactionary elite are all performatively "radical") like the BBC, the audiences stay away, the best reviews are mediocre and the worst career ending. He postured over Meghan miscalculating that there would be a backlash and she would regain her popularity.

Its increasingly obvious as Harry Markle essays in his latest that those who support the Harkles like Scobie and Norris and the FFF will inevitably get burned. Not just a bit scorched but torched. Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Love Clarence House birthday message to fanny. Short and finished with 1 balloon... yes she’s full of air 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
KR really haven’t chosen the best picture of her, have they? 😂😂
And what’s with the red balloons?

“Ninety-nine red balloons
Floating in the summer sky
Panic bells, it's red alert
There's something here from somewhere else...”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, something about it being non taxable income? God I’m filled with that little spring in my step today; the layers are coming off the onion, aren’t they? It’s majestic. 😂😂😂😂
And it’s them crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you reckon them not reacting to the book and putting out this post will just send Migraine even angrier?
Yes, I think this was a highly orchestrated manoeuvre by the firm. 1. To make her look mental. 2. To rise above the pettiness of the situation and D. It’ll send her over the edge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
When it comes to PR the BRF generally get it right imo- just look at the Cambridges during lockdown. Zooming care homes, clap for carers etc. Obviously this is not related to how HMQ has handled the whole andrew thing 😡
I think posting a (small 🤭) tribute to her is dignified and shoes them unwilling to fuel the inferno. This whole thing about privacy is what removed the blinkers from my eyes. There are plenty of famous people we know nothing about apart from their work. I’m not up to date on pop culture anymore but someone like Keira Knightly isn’t ever really seen unless she’s papped while out with her family (and not looking happy about it either) or when she’s promoting her work via interviews, red carpet appearances. She’s pretty famous and manages to not have stories leaked about her, or have drones flying over her house.

Reactions: 33
I'm still here and wanted to thank you for a new thread.
I'm just waiting to see how long I can survive without a mask...
Smegs birthday and maybe her last...
I think h has been trying subconsciously wanting to find another Kate like his brother all his life and has always been jealous of his brothers happiness,cos that's exactly what he always wanted...and look what he's ended up with..like a Casablanca moment.
She made a list for her birthday but it wasn't about presents,it was a list of who she's gonna sue next with Charlie's money....she keeps it in the briefcase she nicked from her time on deal or no deal...
I think my phone has terrets cos it keeps adding additional letters to my words...not swear words so always a positive 🙈
As you were,❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All photos were issued at almost exactly the same time. Classy move, now she can't complain a la Glenn Close in FA 'I'm not going to be IGNORED!'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Royal Family Twitter account has used a photo of Megain and HMQ from the famous engagement (to Chester I think?) where she wouldn't wear a hat! Oh the shade 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Classy. That's how royalty behaves. No one would have blamed them if they'd stayed silent today and it just makes the Harkles silence look even more petty. Migraine will be furious.

I noticed they didn't show the child's face. It was probably crying hysterically in fear
She's just not natural around children, she uses them as props

Reactions: 26
It's good they wished her a public Happy Birthday. If they hadn't then there'd have been another "leak" from their camp about "See we definitely had to leave, can you imagine what it's like for Megs to work with people who don't wish her Happy Birthday via Social Media?! The Biggest of all snobbish, racist microagressions!"

As it is the Queen will probably be accused of trying to cash in/prove something with the picture by the Sugar Squad.

Do you reckon them not reacting to the book and putting out this post will just send Migraine even angrier?
They did react a bit. The Cambridge camp fired back with "Nuh uh, Kate tried her best and even welcomed her with a homecooked Vegan meal to show willing" and of course someone set the record straight that the woke, feminist equality campaigners abused and screamed incredibly offensive things to a long serving female member of staff so much so that the Queen had to hell Haz off.

But for the most part they're doing what Haznot and Megs claimed they did in their engagement interview and ignoring it because been there, done that lets just get on with it. Before we found out Harry read all the comments about himself in every article, which is idiotic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg, I am loving the birthday wishes from the RF.
No HRH must be killing her!
i love the Queen taking up most of the frame thinking eat tit, witch
All perfectly coordinated to hit send at 10am so Meghan is pinged awake at 3am in LA!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.