Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been away and missed a bit of the previous thread, so apologies if it's already been posted.

But even Private Eye is having a front page pop at our favourite duo. They really have reached the pinnacle of being laughed at.
1596516708683.png

By the way re the excellent thread title, it's actually spelt "TravAlyst" not "Travelyst". I point this out not to be a spelling snitch, but at it being yet another epic business fail by Smeghan and Haznoballs, giving their pet project a name that is so likely to be misspelt. And thus harming their hashtag and google search returns.

I presume it's because it's meant to be clever and suggest "Travel Analyst". But maybe it's because they couldn't get the Travelyst domains and were too tight to pay whoever already had them. Either way it's a dumb name choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've been away and missed a bit of the previous thread, so apologies if it's already been posted.

But even Private Eye is having a front page pop at our favourite duo. They really have reached the pinnacle of being laughed at.
View attachment 201286
By the way re the excellent thread title, it's actually spelt "TravAlyst" not "Travelyst". I point this out not to be a spelling snitch, but at it being yet another epic business fail by Smeghan and Haznoballs, giving their pet project a name that is so likely to be misspelt. And thus harming their hashtag and google search returns.

I presume it's because it's meant to be clever and suggest "Travel Analyst". But maybe it's because they couldn't get the Travelyst domains and were too tight to pay whoever already had them. Either way it's a dumb name choice.
Or it could be Travel A List. They certainly believe they are “A” List. Therefore, it’s just a cash cow for these self proclaimed A listers to scrape the cream off the top of any Travalyst income to fund their private jet lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Or is could be Travel A List. They certainly believe they are “A” List. Therefore, it’s just a cash cow for these self proclaimed A listers to scrape the cream off the top of any Travalyst income to fund their private jet lifestyle.
Yes it could be! hadn't thought of that. who knows?!

Oh I see from their site (damn, I've given them clicks now) it probably comes from Catalyst. As they keep repeating the phrase "Catalyst for change" on there. Smeghan will have nicked that from somewhere else, like she nicks half of her word jumble speeches from other speakers and authors.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A shiny new thread! Thank you @Campagne and @antinoos.

I hope it is OK for another quick re-cap?

Funding Freedom produced revelations galore; Duchess Difficult hoped to settle the score - totally backfired - as popular now as a herpes sore; Sugarz don't love Scooby the Balloon face any more; Yet another court case, with Aunty as our fab mentor; A tiara tantrum PR war; Travalyst : “like promoting veganism by a carnivore”. Doria touted as the most loved Mom-in-law? Conspicuous silence for her RT patronage ( or BLM "destiny") , so what does she stand for? Seems loyalty to causes or her 5 “friends” is a revolving door…

Oh and Abigail Spencer's "personal time" video is a :sick: bleach needed eyesore!
Brilliant! So clever! I think you've brought out my inner rapper 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it another one of those special birthdays where she loses another five years off her real age :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Will be interesting to see if The Royal Family twitter/instagram accounts wish her a happy birthday - they have in the past. Hopefully no birthday wishes this year since she's left.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A shiny new thread! Thank you @Campagne and @antinoos.

I hope it is OK for another quick re-cap?

Funding Freedom produced revelations galore; Duchess Difficult hoped to settle the score - totally backfired - as popular now as a herpes sore; Sugarz don't love Scooby the Balloon face any more; Yet another court case, with Aunty as our fab mentor; A tiara tantrum PR war; Travalyst : “like promoting veganism by a carnivore”. Doria touted as the most loved Mom-in-law? Conspicuous silence for her RT patronage ( or BLM "destiny") , so what does she stand for? Seems loyalty to causes or her 5 “friends” is a revolving door…

Oh and Abigail Spencer's "personal time" video is a :sick: bleach needed eyesore!
I still haven't come across that video...😂😂😂 (admittedly, put no effort in looking, and now not sure I want to find it 🤮).

Good re-cap, thank you.

Reactions: 14
Mm stripped of HRH title in official royal website bio. SWIPE TO READ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s hardly a surprise. How many “leaked stories were there from “royal insiders” when they were in the royal family?
Compare that to how many were leaked prior to this union and it doesn’t need Columbo to work out who the dripping tap was...! :unsure:
It wouldn’t surprise me if they hadn’t organised the drone photos themselves, just to have something to complain/sue over!

Reactions: 26
Yes, something about it being non taxable income? God I’m filled with that little spring in my step today; the layers are coming off the onion, aren’t they? It’s majestic. 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Really!
My little contribution?
I just tossed it off whilst thinking about poor people.
Its nothing.
A lifetimes study of great literature.
A certain flair.
I never thought I'd succeed.
Ive not even looked yet.
Do I get something in a frame? (nothing too tacky)
Now, takes a breath, let me look...........

What do you mean Twit?
Twit?
bleeping TWIT
Get me my bag I need one of those pills.
Right Now! You can still go back to Puerto Rico, witch!
Twit is the uncoolest word ever. I mean EVAH
I need: (a) pastry (b) a holiday: NOW!
Does JayZee say Twit?
You will be hearing from my lawyers
emma watson.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Congrats Aunty on the thread title! Well deserved ! 👏👏👏
Unlike Aunty poor old Hazza is in for a rough day with the birthday witch girl , we know flowers aren't enough.... God help him🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Classy. That's how royalty behaves. No one would have blamed them if they'd stayed silent today and it just makes the Harkles silence look even more petty. Migraine will be furious.

I noticed they didn't show the child's face. It was probably crying hysterically in fear

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Woops sorry, didn't see previous post. She sure has a grip on that little hand, and little girl is holding icecream away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.