Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it came to her present, Harry went for something both unique and sentimental “And a framed photograph of the two of them, which he took himself.”
So he gave her a selfie?

I’m still in shock at just how badly they’ve fucked it all up. They had EVERYTHING! Never would’ve had to worry about anything for the rest of their lives. Opportunities that many people would be eternally grateful for. Seeing their kids grow up never being hungry, receiving excellent education, career options wide open, travelling the world, EVERYTHING! I know it’s been said before, but what a pair of fuckwits to throw it all away because you were never going to sit on the thrones and had to toe the line publicly. Think my disbelief will outlive their fame tbh

Reactions: 56
I’m also wondering why Thomas Markle and his family haven’t spoken out about doria

Reactions: 21
Yes, noticed the lowercase queen

Reactions: 20

Reactions: 39

Reactions: 35
Good reminder! It's worth looking at again, isn't it?

Right now, she is confident that she can make much more money with him than by giving him up. That is what makes this situation so unusual.
I'm starting to wonder if MM will think that the post-divorce tell all interview (plus the pay-out she's fishing for) might be more lucrative than sticking with him.

Reactions: 19
So the Prince has been relegated to the showgirls chief cook and bottle-washer? The desperation of promoting the greetings from the Royals?!

So Oprah & Gayle couldn't make it and neither could Ellen and Portia? No Clinton's or Obama's? You think Bill Gates would have made an effort considering he's picked her for his running mate in 2024-28 Presidential Elections. The five friends? What a let down ...

The Royals must be spoonin' this up ...

It read like this year was the pits but hoping for better next year.

Reactions: 26

The above video includes details on the WE scam.

Reactions: 8
Apparently, the huge chocolate birthday cake was covered in omid faces balloons

I lost it.

They obviously don't Tattle.

I really, really hope whoever owns that bakery does, though.....and they deliberately suggested the theme!

So over to you, @Pom Bear - we need an Omid balloon cake! Maybe a joint effort with @freda19 ?

Reactions: 23
In Wallis's case it was supposedly "the Singapore Clutch", but actually its widely believed to be a fabrication possibly by MI6 who wanted to discredit them in case Hitler made him king.. God knows. Our gal exercises a peculiar hold on the dumb as a rock no-mark. I think something overlooked is that in all this time and through all these relationships he has never actually "settled down" you know shared a house, picked up someone elses clothes, all that normal shit. He seemed to be very envious of his brothers frankly rather unimaginative bourgeois lifestyle and maybe she combined a fake version of that with her professional repetoire to winning effect?

Reactions: 36
This is when I wish there was a rolling eye emoji.
https://giphy.com/3otPoEWP8c9eaOnQFq

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the 3 course meal "Meghan I want the crispy bread but its all floppy doppy"

He has a deliciously sharp tone doesn't he.
Deadpan and deadly, he really is terrific. He knows whats going on here and hes making it perfectly clear to anyone listening in the hope that someone sees sense before people really get badly hurt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Can you explain a little to the bewildered espresso-drinkers here what comes next and what sort of timeframe the deadpan and deadly one might have in mind?

I have also concluded that directions towards a trial must be given promptly. The case has been slowed down by case management issues. It should now move forward at a greater pace. Disclosure, inspection and exchange of witness statements come next. The order that deals with the outcome of this application will fix a trial window, and an early Costs and Case Management Conference at which a timetable for those further pre-trial steps will be laid down, and budgets set.

Reactions: 9
A three course meal made by Haribo? Even with Doris' help, does he know how to peel a carrot or boil a pan of rice?

I bet it was a Papa John's meal deal, with garlic bread and chicken wings to start, barbeque chicken pizza, and Red Velvet triple-frozen cheesecake to finish.

Reactions: 27
Unfortunately can’t read that screenshot, can you break it into 3 pages maybe?
Sorry, hope this is better (apologies for the random black streaks). I think he's got a rather rakish glint in his eye, I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crisps.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.