Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aunty will love this I think. There's quite a lot of sharp commentry directed at both sides' press antics but this bit is gold

c. At 9:30am, a copy of the title page of the claimant’s witness statement was posted on the Twitter feed of someone called Omid Scobie, accompanied by a quotation attributed to “a close source”, criticising the Mail for wishing to “target five innocent women through the pages of its newspapers and its website”. Mr Scobie then tweeted the passage from the witness statement that I have quoted above. The inference invited is that he had been provided with a copy by representatives of the claimant. This seems very likely.
this paragraph I find so interesting. Given the fact that MM and PH have denied involvement with the FF book, this clearly shows that they have a very close relationship with Omid Scobie so blows their pleas of lack of involvement out of the water!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If I'm reading this correctly, this is only for now while she's being trussed up like a turkey for the ongoing festivities.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Doris was a travel agent??? Article in woman magazine .View attachment 202574
Yes, I’ve heard that mentioned before. She really is a woman with many skills isn’t she? 🙄

If I'm reading this correctly, this is only for now while she's being trussed up like a turkey for the ongoing festivities.
‘For now at least’ sounds that way but it’s also a way of saying they may never be named publicly. I’d have preferred him to say ‘until the trial’.

Reactions: 12
this paragraph I find so interesting. Given the fact that MM and PH have denied involvement with the FF book, this clearly shows that they have a very close relationship with Omid Scobie so blows their pleas of lack of involvement out of the water!
Yeah I think a judge calling then out on having Scobie on speed dial pretty much blows any "but they didn't tell Scooby Doo exactly what to write" out of the water, not that there was much doubt anyway. Now whether or not what they made known about "their side of the story" is complete and utter BS is another matter. ;)

Reactions: 22
I dunno. I think (so far, I coulld change my mind) that it's actually a good result.
It means she now has no excuse for not pursuing the case, can't back out. So the trial will go ahead and we'll have lots of tea from it.:m
I think Warby has played a blinder in qualifying his judgement with "For the time being at least" ... so they will be revealed but just not at this point. I'm OK with that. Smeggy might see it as a win, but it's just put off the inevitable as they will still probably have to appear in court to answer to the Mail's lawyers.
I agree with you and others,judge has not given her a reason to back out because of friends privacy, the more I read the happer I am about it! 😃

Reactions: 21
PA is saying this is a 'WIN' for Meghan.... we might need @antinoos help to understand what is going on here!

ETA I think this is good news in a way. There's no reason for her to pull out using her friends' privacy as an excuse...
This is what I was thinking too, Justice Warby has removed her faux reason for withdrawing

Reactions: 21
@antinoos HOW could you leave us to climb a hill at this crucial moment... COME BAAAACK!! 🤣
[/QUOTE]
I think we should send out a search party!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Auntie LOVES Warby.

A brilliant Judgment, No doubt its being portrayed as some kind of triumph or vindication but its a disaster for her.

Im too tied up for most of today and I want to read and consider it so if you are interested in my analysis, draw close to the cauldron later.....when the brindled cat has mewed....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Justice Warby is a Tattler. He walks amongst us....!
He wants to bring the witch down!

Will & Kate looking gorgeous!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Justice Warby is a Tattler. He walks amongst us....!
He wants to bring the witch down!

Will & Kate looking gorgeous!

A couple you can always rely on. I agree, they look fab.

The Cambridge's showing how its done. I love how informal they are, William having a cuppa outside the Cafe, nice ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A couple you can always rely on. I agree, they look fab.

The Cambridge's showing how its done. I love how informal they are, William having a cuppa outside the Cafe, nice ...

Barry Island? I thought they were supposed to get all of the ‘glamorous’ assignments?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yoga teacher, travel agent, social worker 🙄jailbird 😄 the list goes on........
I read somewhere on line that Dorito worked as admin in Social Services so she wasn't actually a social worker at all.
Her CV seems to be as fictional as Meghans.
You left out 'Banker' :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Barry Island? I thought they were supposed to get all of the ‘glamorous’ assignments?
I know another fib outted.

It looks lovely and clean there, fair play to Barry council and the locals for scrubbing it up.

When I was a kid, a day trip to Barry (if you were very lucky) was your Summer holiday. I always feel a well of nostalgia when I see it not to mention the memories it conjures up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A quick Campagne summary of an ingenious and slyly funny Judgment:

A plague on both your houses you are both litigating the claim in public for self serving reasons.

I want the trial as soon as possible and Im not letting this get in the way.

I know the identity of at least most of the FFF cant properly or practically be protected indefinitely, but "in the interests of the administration of justice" (via a legal argument only a particle physicist like the Mail's Barrister can follow) Im going to preserve anonymity whilst you prepare for trial so that the witnesses have no excuse not to cooperate the trial can be prepared without even more of a media circus. Then Im going to lift the anonymity because it will be impossible to preserve it review the situation.

There are a number of real gems buried in the Judgment but that will require a longer post than I have time for now.

He has as we say in the trade "shot Meghans fox" and also warned the Mail (not too harshly which is surprising) about using their lawyers as journalists and vice versa. His eyebrows are raised to proxima centauri during most of his deliciously dry account of both parties conduct.

Now the real bloodbath will commence. She has till next January when this will be Johnny Depp the sequel ("Who Shat On the Great Bed of State"); discontinuance is no longer even vaguely justifiable and settlement except on humiliating terms looks highly unlikely. I do hope Daddy Markle has good security and Harry finds inner peace doing his Yoga with Doria.

I think its even possible that she wont get her costs as this is an interim not a final resolution of the issue. What we didnt know btw was all the procedural stuff in which both parties broke the rules and dissed the Court. A fascinating insight in itself.

Later, maybe tomorrow morning, Auntie is on holiday and Mrs Auntie thinks Im having an affair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.