Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen Gibson from Kingdom choir was on Lorraine talking to Christine about Harry and Meghan's wedding. She was being very diplomatic talking about 'Duchess Difficult'.

Reactions: 22
I do think that Meghan could be a few years older than she claims, but her birth certificate says she was born in 1981.

We all know that Meghan has fabricated her CV (and her mother's) to complete fiction levels but I don't know if it's really possible to fake or change a birth certificate.

Then again I'm guessing that the majority of people contributing to this thread aren't master criminals๐Ÿ˜‡. We are all poor innocents compared to grifter Megatron. ๐Ÿ˜„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The Kingdom Choir's Karen Gibson was just on Lorraine setting the record straight about Harry and Meghan.
Saying that she met with them and they were just lovely down to earth people (all the while Karen's eyes darting backwards and forwards, not looking straight into the camera) She looked very uncomfortable talking about them.
It was like she was having to dig deep into the recesses of her imagination to find something nice to say!

"They were wonderful and very much in love"

I think this sentence summed it up really:

"As couples do when they get married, they like things just so!"

Poor Karen - that was a struggle! lol

• Haha
So in other words, the story about demanding 12 versions of Stand by Me was completely true but she's been asked not to repeat it...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So in other words, the story about demanding 12 versions of Stand by Me was completely true but she's been asked not to repeat it...
Yes, I can imagine this is how the scenario went:

Some representative of Meg to Karen:
"Don't you know how fortunate you were to get that gig - you better put some positive spin on it or we'll ruin your choir and your little doggy too!"
"Put it right"

• Haha
  • Sick
Yes, I can imagine this is how the scenario went:

Some representative of Meg to Karen:
"Don't you know how fortunate you were to get that gig - you better put some positive spin on it or we'll ruin your choir and your little doggy too!"
"Put it right"
I think BP will have 'had a word' and quietly reminded her about her NDA - there must have been one with all the suppliers/artists involved at the wedding. Karen Gibson is well respected and (a bit surprisingly) hasn't had any form of gong as yet from the Palace.

Reactions: 16
I do think that Meghan could be a few years older than she claims, but her birth certificate says she was born in 1981.

We all know that Meghan has fabricated her CV (and her mother's) to complete fiction levels but I don't know if it's really possible to fake or change a birth certificate.

Then again I'm guessing that the majority of people contributing to this thread aren't master criminals๐Ÿ˜‡. We are all poor innocents compared to grifter Megatron. ๐Ÿ˜„
You can obviously change/fake birth certificates Scotch. But as I said before, Iโ€™m a member of Ancestry where official records are kept. So unless Ancestry have the official record wrong (unlikely) or sheโ€™s paid someone on the inside to change them I think sheโ€™s the age she says she is. Anyone can order a birth certificate, I do it all the time when researching family history so Iโ€™m sure the likes of the Daily Mail etc would have exposed this if sheโ€™s lying.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen any of the usual suspects tweeting that they are in court today for the hearing? Jack Royston or Chris Ship?

Reactions: 12
Loooool ๐Ÿ˜„ That made me laugh sorry โค ๐Ÿค— xxx

Meghan has treated Harry to a present ..it was originally for her from one of her "friends" but she passed it on the Harry saying she got him a present even though it is her birthday ๐Ÿ˜„

It's a tit Happens bedset ๐Ÿคญ with matching slippers
View attachment 202230
From Amber Heard's new range of bedlinen?
"In instances where vigorous activity has occured in the bathroom, dilute several drops of this carefully crafted product in the toilet bowl after flushing, for the benefit of all subsequent visitors" :ROFLMAO:

Must be a real wonder product, if it's been able to hide the stench of her tit from Prince Haribo!

224 reviews of the stuff here, presumably a good number of them are from "influencers" just like Smeghan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone seen any of the usual suspects tweeting that they are in court today for the hearing? Jack Royston or Chris Ship?
Yeah, apparently its all going yo take ages as the journalists have to be in court, if anyone leaves their seat has to be cleaned so everything is stopped. ๐Ÿ™„ Everyone else is remote.

Yeah, apparently its all going yo take ages as the journalists have to be in court, if anyone leaves their seat has to be cleaned so everything is stopped. ๐Ÿ™„ Everyone else is remote.
I've just seen that @simonvigar5 is in court and tweeting away for Channel 5

I do totally agree with him (this guy is consistently sound on MM) but for selfish and nosy reasons I agree with what @antinoos said about MM being more likely to withdraw pretending to be considerate of her friends rather than reveal their identities.

Is it too much to hope for both? MM to be forced to name them AND the case to go ahead still? I want it ALL to come out.

I'm sick to death of the havoc she continues to wreak, I want to see her humiliated and destroyed. I want Harry to be chastened, professionally debriefed and helped before it's too late, while his grandparents are still alive.

Reactions: 28
Awk well, look on the bright side - Warby has removed her 'excuse' to withdraw her claim so the show will go on ๐Ÿ˜‚.

He hasn't ruled out they won't be named in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well honey, you didn't actually walk a mile now did you?๐Ÿค—
You walked about 20 yards, staggered another 20 yards holding onto a galloping Newfie like grim death and then lay on the ground for a nap.
Message from your newfie,

Well how very dare you...I'll have you know I use a step counter and it was well over a mile...that's why grumpy was a pain cos he had to come for me...
I've never been so insulted in all my piggin life....well a day at least๐Ÿ™ˆ
Alright..a couple of hours๐Ÿ™Š
It's ok...I'll be alright...
I'm going to get some sugared almonds for comfort ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
PA is saying this is a 'WIN' for Meghan.... we might need @antinoos help to understand what is going on here!

ETA I think this is good news in a way. There's no reason for her to pull out using her friends' privacy as an excuse...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well she did "win" this round but will she win the war? There's no excuse now for dropping this case. And public disgust with super injunctions and the like is pretty high when the protect the wealthy and powerful from consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.