Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooooool πŸ˜„ x
Terrible aren't they πŸ˜„
I just realised she has a very long toe on each foot as well 😬 x

Originally I was going to do a birthday cake on fire but thought I make it more personalised πŸ˜„

Just remembered how I now remember big toes 🀭 on a post I wrote on here back in march I said it looks like it's trying to escape πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Loooooool πŸ˜„ x

Originally I was going to do a birthday cake on fire but thought I make it more personalised πŸ˜„

Just remembered how I now remember big toes 🀭 on a post I wrote on here back in march I said it looks like it's trying to escape πŸ˜„
1596585874023.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love this thread title!!!

I actually have some royal gossip although probably a bit outdated. A friend of a friend works for Lady Elizabeth Anson the Queen's cousin. They are quite friendly although in fact Lady E is horrible to work for at any rate. But regardless every so often the Queen calls round for a private supper. I knew that at the time of the the engagement leading up to the wedding nobody in the family was allowed to mention H&M to the Queen as my friend mentioned it but today she told me that before they had got engaged the Queen was having supper with Lady E and said to her "I hope I am dead before those two get married" Which is quite a revelation really.
This just really bothered me. I can see acting out when you are a teenager and upsetting your Grandmother. But, Enrique is in his thirties, there is no excuse.

These two had so much goodwill, including from me; even though I teach psychology, I usually try to see the good in people. (So, not a good judge of people!). I felt sorry for Harry. But, that long ago turned to disgust and disdain.

Who puts their grandmother in such a position?

He is :poop:

On another note, I have been home since March 13 when our schools abruptly closed. We go back this coming Monday. You all have provided me untold hours of humor and laughter. I did not get depressed or experience too much anxiety. Thank you all so much for that πŸ’•

Happy Birthday, Meg.
I wish I didn’t have to beg.
But, could you please stop conniving!
And the things for which you are striving,
I cannot see how they will lead to your thriving.

So, on your birthday.
Take a break from the fray.
Realize life is short
From your plans, please abort!

Start anew.
Or your rewards will be few.

:m:m:m:m:m:m

yorkiejules

Hope you are okay.
I know not many people ask.
But, I seriously hope you did not get hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just spat out !I gin! How dare you post this? That's ten pence worth on my carpet! Bloody worth it though,pmsl!!!

Loooooool πŸ˜„ x

Ooh, the ducking stool beckons! A good few years ago they would have drowned the what Freda said. Course we know her skanky plates are because of free footwear. Huh, bet she never got measured at Clarks every school term. My feet are skank free. Thanks, Mam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"In instances where vigorous activity has occured in the bathroom, dilute several drops of this carefully crafted product in the toilet bowl after flushing, for the benefit of all subsequent visitors" :ROFLMAO:

Must be a real wonder product, if it's been able to hide the stench of her tit from Prince Haribo!

224 reviews of the stuff here, presumably a good number of them are from "influencers" just like Smeghan.

"Anti-odeur de merde" :ROFLMAO:

1596603322106.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A show of support was taking her on the joint engagement in the first place and then she ignored advice to wear a hat. And Meghan has paid that back by claiming there was no support whatsoever from the Queen and complaining that they only got given the boring, 2nd tier jobs which is blatantly untrue.

But the DM has probably published it like that because a) Clickbait and b) so they can write more articles tearing the Harkles down for being ungrateful, entitled twats this afternoon and tomorrow, especially when the court judgement is going to be announced.
I’m sure any of the places she visited will be outraged her former highness considers them second rate 😳

Count the rings on her neck πŸ€”?
Can’t look at her teeth ( like dogs) as she’s in her third or fourth set

Her hairdresser says that the long hair is not extensions, it's all hers......
There is no way on earth that is her hair! It has come all the way from India where some poor 13 year old village girls had their plaits lopped off to pay for their dowries....in my opinion!
There is no way that’s her own hair, it’s ways too thick at the top. I’d like to know how she’s had surgery and hair extensions during lockdown!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Loooool πŸ˜„ That made me laugh sorry ❀ πŸ€— xxx

Meghan has treated Harry to a present ..it was originally for her from one of her "friends" but she passed it on the Harry saying she got him a present even though it is her birthday πŸ˜„

It's a tit Happens bedset 🀭 with matching slippers
View attachment 202230
Did you steal that πŸ’© from Johnny and Amber? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"In instances where vigorous activity has occured in the bathroom, dilute several drops of this carefully crafted product in the toilet bowl after flushing, for the benefit of all subsequent visitors" :ROFLMAO:

Must be a real wonder product, if it's been able to hide the stench of her tit from Prince Haribo!

224 reviews of the stuff here, presumably a good number of them are from "influencers" just like Smeghan.

"Anti-odeur de merde" :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 202309
A good old shot of febreeze does the job Meggy no need to overspend , anyway we thought you thought your πŸ’© don't stink 🀭
A very very good morning to Justice Warby, hope you feel like putting us all in a good mood today πŸ˜‰

• Haha
I cannot wait for this.... Please God we will see this in Ireland or you tattlers will have to adopt some of us πŸ’ΌπŸ‘œ. Will meggy sue over her puppet 🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot wait for this.... Please God we will see this in Ireland or you tattlers will have to adopt some of us πŸ’ΌπŸ‘œ. Will meggy sue over her puppet 🀭
I was thinking the exact same. Shes bound to try and sue cus we all know shes not the best craic at all. I wish I could see her face when it comes on the TV πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 202296

Merching at the baby shower

10 k for the NY Baby Shower? 7k for Harry to show off the suitcase?

It was obvious that they were both merching Away but the numbers seem shockingly low.
Prince Harry costs less than the winner of Love Island!

He used to get 500k from Audi for a polo match - what happened?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.