Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'll sleep better knowing this tonight

Loved the comment that it was intended be called Paul but neither of the muppets could spell it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It wouldn’t have mattered. Male-preference primogeniture was the law until just before the Cambridge’s had their first child. Anne would still be behind all her brothers in the line Of succession.
I know it’s not possible but PRINCESS ANNE FOR FUTURE QUEEN 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like the only one who will be laughing all the way to the bank in the divorce will be....
Doria..with her knocked off 9 million and if Smeg wants it back,she will be disowned..no flies on Doria...
That's a high price for a bit of baby sitting🙈
How has Doria got 9 million?

Reactions: 12
Hmm not sure I believe that Harry would call another woman mum or “mom”.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
How has Doria got 9 million?
Now that is the question. Apparently nothing is in their name, it's in Doria's.

If she does have nine million in her accounts, it's emboldened her no end she's now threatening people with the Sheriff. Seeing her in a different light lately ...

This is all very well, but he had a long relationship with Chelsea Davey and she is not stupid. I know she eventually walked away citing that she didn't want to be in the public eye....maybe it was because of his problems but she put up with him for a long time.
Maybe Chelsey was hoping he'd grow up if she hung in long enough. I think we've all been guilty of thinking our input will make a person see sense, be it a lover or a friend. Some people are resistant to change and think there is nothing wrong with being a selfish little tit, I mean "nobody complained before right? So what's the problem now?" would be their excuse.
I think it's fair enough that these two have found each other and saved other potential victims from getting involved with their selfish craziness.

• Haha
They will have to pay to gag her.
She will have been taking notes of the Depp-Heard divorce.
She will start pushing Harry’s buttons and accuse him of emotional abuse.
She is the perpetual victim and will cash in on that.
I don't think that BIB will arise as things stand because she has not covered herself in glory recently and everyone bar the sugar nuts is onto her. If she threatens to do a tell all I'd say publish and be damned, literally. Her reputation is tit.

• Heart
So they basically called the new dog Money, figures. I wonder how long before he's ghosted too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This smacks of copycat to me ...

Can’t be outdone by his brother can he 🙄
Much as I think JCMH can be a petulant pain in the arse, I would eat my hat if it turns out that HE is the one feeding all this to the press. The guy is no genius, and I seriously doubt he has masterminded anything, ever.

She has played him good and proper. He was desperate for a wife, desperate for the normality his brother has, for children, and crucially - to be LOYAL. ( unlike his famously unfaithful parents) - he was ripe for the picking by a narc, and I do feel sorry for him for that.

This is all her doing. He has gone along with a lot of it, which I struggle to forgive him for, because he stuck two fingers up at his Queen, country, army and family for "this girl"

But I very, very much doubt that it was his idea to give that story to the press. ( or any other story)

"Can't be outdone by Kate Middleton, can she" is probably much closer to the truth....

I wondered why Melanie Phillips was on the sugar nuts list and now we know why 😁
Well said Melanie!
Very well said indeed. Not wishing to derail, but I had an interesting conversation about rasism with a white Zimbabwian lady, whose whole family had to flee the country they were born in 20 years ago...
As for the deranged sugars, it's mind-boggling...anybody pointing out M's bullshit gets branded as a rasist. No accountability at all, which is what she wants and expects...I'm sure she is aware of their musings and bullying, yet does nothing, because it actually serves an agenda and feeds her ego and the illusion of being one very special woman that should be admired and worshipped wherever she goes...practically the saviour of the World! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Reactions: 8
Guys, I've been away for 2 days and 25 pages 🤯🤯🤯 I can't keep up anymore!

On a side note - I'm away in Cromer and a HUGE thank you to the couple of people that recommended No1 Fish and Chips as it was indeed fabulous food! Made even better by the Eat Out to Help Out scheme 😋 👌

Popped to Sandringham yesterday on the way here yesterday - the gift shop has totally toned down on individuals. Nothing on the Sussex twats (not even a bargain basket 😒) , but equally nothing much on the Cambridges or the Wales either. Sandringham House Gardens are gorgeous though and I found myself at times saying, "I bet the royal bairns love it here" 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can someone with the knowledge please create a new thread?
Aunty Legal’s suggestion got the most likes @antinoos

Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst twit

• Heart
Looks like Auntys title was most liked for new thread if someone who knows how could do it.

Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.