Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s social climbed using penises instead of rungs and latched onto ever richer men, instead of making a life for herself
God to be a fly on the wall at BP! GanGan discussing the summer clean up of things "and slowly start removing anything of that yaht slag from all things pertaining to the family. Before we know it she'll be nothing but a bad memory like the after math of a late night binger at Taco Bell".......

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nobody who is on her payroll in any form will ever say no, or even "Maybe that's not the thing to do your High Highness" because they're enjoying sending another invoice for their services and it's all very easy money ... ker-ching! Nor do they have friends who give a tit enough to point out potential own goals or mishaps. Nobody cares about them. Just Haz's family(about him) and they are keeping their noses out and letting the farce play outso they can't be accused of tit stirring.
Haz is stubborn and is digging his heels in, but he's also hot tempered and when he blows it will be spectacular.
Mmmm...I'd love to know what Doria who has, shall we say, been round the block, might have had to say about it?
I mean I can accept that those who have the occasional feed might turn a blind eye, and others might be enjoying it; but whilst Scobie is plainly shallow or deluded and certainly isnt goint to be bothering the Iranian Chess team, a lot of the material is almost deliberately harmful. One suspects he'll never have a Piquante cocktail in that bleeping VILE club (more cunts than a pole in a truckstop cathouse) again if he's doing it deliberately. Sometimes you just let people get on with it and saw off the branch they're sitting on, because you can see that its in their interests to fall. Like junkies of various kinds; friends in disastrous relationships with violent bastards or toxic narcissists, you know...Sid and Nancy.
There are so many aspects of this narrative that are incredibly counter-intuitive, even mysterious. The unravelling and coming fall, cruel and inveitable as a Bullfight, of two people of no intrinsic interest or worth is rapidly becoming the great story of the decade. A sort of morality tale fully in tune with modern hypocrisies and the strange world of Covid lockdown and the new online societies...
Its also amazing how quickly its happening and how the most unlikely people are starting to sit up and take notice.
We are the best though; you and your multi-national coven of vicious bitchy multi-talented supersleuths. I'm going on a sort of holiday although lock-down is all around us so dont tell me off for slacking xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Yankee Wally's latest video - funny moments but very long - view it on 1.25 playback speed. (Thank you whoever suggested that)

İ found this comment below the video - interesting re. autism and Harry....

I worked with special needs children for thirty years. I've written about Henry being autistic as a child, and what we're seeing in Henry is what they are like as "adults." The "speech" Rachel wrote for him to read off the teleprompter at the "summit" is how autistics are when they get older. And the cuteness as a kid doesn't age well. Henry's looks will get nastier and nastier over the years because he doesn't have a loving wife who would help him look his best. And at least get him to have his hair cut and get rid of that nasty-ass beard. But nobody is home as we've plainly seen since leaving the UK. He can barely speak. But he's always been that way. But he evolved into Henry the Jokester and everyone loved him. I did. But their emotions are easily stirred, they are extremely sensitive. Rachel knows this and has stirred and stirred and stirred since the beginning. And still stirs and stirs and stirs until she's got him stirring the "we hate and resent everyone because they were all against us succeeding as royals" stew she brewed for them. Autistics can't process feelings. It's too overwhelming for them. Diana tried to shield him. Charles wouldn't accept he was a limited child. Then DIana passed, and the family had to have a serious look at who H. really was, and pledge to protect him. We now know that wasn't such a good idea, but it seemed so at the time. Along comes Rachel who fashioned herself as Diana v. 2, included wearing Diana's perfume, mannerisms, dress-a-like. Henry told her early on that she reminded him of his mum, and that's all Rachel needed. She fills the empty well inside Henry where a personality and some values should be with the black and evil thoughts and accusations. I guarantee you, if Henry had married a kind, but not too bright girl, like himself, but was sweetness and light, and said lovely things to him about the Queen and family, that's how Henry would be today. He's a blank slate for anyone to right on. Look at his photos as a child. It's that vacant face you showed and said archificial looks like H. He doesn't. Every photo of Henry as a child is expressionless, other than that sort of pleading look of his as he gazed up at William, "What are we doing?" No animation or playfulness or personality. Nothing. He devised this person called "Henry the adorable, Henry the lovable." He wasn't a real soldier either. His security detail for ten years dressed as marines and played war games with him. His two "tours" in Afghanistan amounted to being shown from far away where some skirmishes took place, and he got to "observe." When got bored, he'd order up a royal helicopter, and off he'd go without getting permission, or even a "Ta-ta." He was rude, arrogant, irresponsible, entitled, and let everyone know when in the service. He also has always treated staff and royal "servants" like crap and Diana wasn't around to correct him. But he and Rachel certainly hooked up on that one. He looked great in uniforms, and the military thought it was worth tolerating the pain-in-the-ass prince because little boys would want to be like him when they grew up, and join the military. But after ten years they couldn't take it any more. They said to the Queen, "Take him back! We tried. He's a spoiled, nasty adolescent, and your hopes the military would mature him was a fail. Sorry, Majesty, we tried." He did not father a child. I know "Archie Fever" still runs deep, but it ain't so. Was Henry jealous of William? Probably. Resentful, angry, hateful? I doubt it. This cesspool that we think we're seeing that was always there, wasn't. Rachel created the cesspool and splashed it up on Henry and in his face every day. She made him the monster image of herself. And he believed her tales of William the Evil, William the Snob, Kate and the royal family the Racists. That's the tragedy. Henry could have done some real good brining awareness to special needs children. Rachel convinced him that the sort of Royal life they would have had wasn't good enough for them. She would make them rich and famous. Say, how's that going for you, Rachel? Feeling OK lately? Oh ... sorry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
if it were subject to California law (as far as I am aware) it comes down to splitting the money which was made during the marriage (I am going by the Johnny and Amber divorce). There would be the problem of the marriage taking place in the UK and the child of the marriage being born in the UK, and the Queen apparently has custody of the child. However, try getting Archie back from the US who presumably couldn't care less as to whether the Queen has custody of royal kiddies.

B**ch:p
Bib. The Donald will just send in the feds/swat team, grab the dolly, and hand it over. Cos he hates smeggy for dissing him.
Sorted (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I guarantee you, if Henry had married a kind, but not too bright girl, like himself, but was sweetness and light, and said lovely things to him about the Queen and family, that's how Henry would be today. He's a blank slate for anyone to right on.
This bit stood out for me because I thought that. I mean he's perfectly capable of being a moody, entitled hole on his own and throwing his toys out of the pram - witness claiming he wanted to be in the army for life then quitting very soon after once it was clear they wouldn't bend the rules about taking a desk job. But that he's one of those people who takes on a partner's likes or dislikes every time he gets in a serious relationship and claims they've found their soulmate who knew them better than they knew themselves. Every. Single. Time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I read her book during lockdown. Yes she was much maligned and thrown under the bus over her sleeping around, but she also knew what she was doing and thought long and hard(she says) before delivering the stolen papers to the russians on behalf of Stephen Ward because she knew they were dynamite that Ward was too cunning to deliver himself. She knew what Cliveden was about and introduced Mandy R D and other girls into that group so was a bit of a recruiter of fannies for hire, which could have had her charged with pandering style charge as well. The big names involved over Cliveden and who was shagging who and who had open marriages was one hell of an eye opener for me. I thought such orgiastic behaviour in politics a more recent invention, :m
To be fair she was lucky not to do a long stretch for treason rather than the less than 9 months she did for perjury.
Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for how she was used but the book she wrote about it all indicates she knew what she was doing most of the time and just enjoyed being involved and useful. She's very frank in the book and I highly recommend it.

The main thing is that it just tickles my funny bone that Haz's bride to be was lodged in a place that was a den of orgies for the wealthy and crooked politicians ... kind of like a land lubber version of 'yacht girs R us' and just a perfect fit for her.
Yes, I did get the Harry and Meghan reference. I would gladly give Meghan orgies if that's what she wanted to do, but pigeonholing practically an entire nation and its people as a bunch of racists after an 18 month stay - or letting your followers do that - is preposterous and vile. I've followed Christine Keeler's son a bit and yes I have read the book. I find her story heartbreaking especially considering how young she was. Your brain is not fully developed until around the age of 25 and she was vilified. Another interesting person somewhat on the sidelines of that scandal is Bronwen Astor, whose life was also very much affected by what happened. There's an interview of her on Youtube.

Reactions: 12
Same way people defend Michael Jackson..?
There was a case not so long ago, where an american actress has 2 children by a man who lived in Monaco. The kids were taken to the USA and the actress grassed him up about how he'd obtained his visa and he was sent back. Because of her devious and underhanded behaviour the courts (both american and European) granted full custody to the father.
Not wishing to derail the thread in anyway but I'd left it too late to update my post.

The ghastly actress is Kelly Rutherford, just in case any of you are interested in looking the story up - it is BRILLIANT

I ,150% hope this happens to ginge and manky minge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Nobody who is on her payroll in any form will ever say no, or even "Maybe that's not the thing to do your High Highness" because they're enjoying sending another invoice for their services and it's all very easy money ... ker-ching! Nor do they have friends who give a tit enough to point out potential own goals or mishaps. Nobody cares about them. Just Haz's family(about him) and they are keeping their noses out and letting the farce play outso they can't be accused of tit stirring.
Haz is stubborn and is digging his heels in, but he's also hot tempered and when he blows it will be spectacular.
I don't think he will blow, I think he will just fall apart. And that will be his way back inside the RF fold.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know any interesting or decent podcasts about the royal family? The ones I've seen are all very sugary and/or people who have no idea what they're talking about and I could do with something different to my usual when painting some walls. Thanks.

Reactions: 6
...was a bit of a recruiter of fannies for hire
Freda, I just love your turn of phrase - brilliant. Instead of establishments surreptitiously calling themselves 'saunas', 'fannies for hire' would be so much more direct and an apt description.

• Haha
I'm feeling really sorry for Kate and William. It must be heart-breaking for them to be able to do nothing but sit and watch what's happening to Harry. I know I'd be in bits if I ever had a family member or close friend in a similar situation.

Still very shocked at how horrendous and vile Meghan has turned out to be and what Harry's turning into. The story about Harry swearing at the Queen's dresser literally made my jaw drop. They need their titles removed and now.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Yankee Wally's latest video - funny moments but very long - view it on 1.25 playback speed. (Thank you whoever suggested that)

İ found this comment below the video - interesting re. autism and Harry....

I worked with special needs children for thirty years. I've written about Henry being autistic as a child, and what we're seeing in Henry is what they are like as "adults." The "speech" Rachel wrote for him to read off the teleprompter at the "summit" is how autistics are when they get older. And the cuteness as a kid doesn't age well. Henry's looks will get nastier and nastier over the years because he doesn't have a loving wife who would help him look his best. And at least get him to have his hair cut and get rid of that nasty-ass beard. But nobody is home as we've plainly seen since leaving the UK. He can barely speak. But he's always been that way. But he evolved into Henry the Jokester and everyone loved him. I did. But their emotions are easily stirred, they are extremely sensitive. Rachel knows this and has stirred and stirred and stirred since the beginning. And still stirs and stirs and stirs until she's got him stirring the "we hate and resent everyone because they were all against us succeeding as royals" stew she brewed for them. Autistics can't process feelings. It's too overwhelming for them. Diana tried to shield him. Charles wouldn't accept he was a limited child. Then DIana passed, and the family had to have a serious look at who H. really was, and pledge to protect him. We now know that wasn't such a good idea, but it seemed so at the time. Along comes Rachel who fashioned herself as Diana v. 2, included wearing Diana's perfume, mannerisms, dress-a-like. Henry told her early on that she reminded him of his mum, and that's all Rachel needed. She fills the empty well inside Henry where a personality and some values should be with the black and evil thoughts and accusations. I guarantee you, if Henry had married a kind, but not too bright girl, like himself, but was sweetness and light, and said lovely things to him about the Queen and family, that's how Henry would be today. He's a blank slate for anyone to right on. Look at his photos as a child. It's that vacant face you showed and said archificial looks like H. He doesn't. Every photo of Henry as a child is expressionless, other than that sort of pleading look of his as he gazed up at William, "What are we doing?" No animation or playfulness or personality. Nothing. He devised this person called "Henry the adorable, Henry the lovable." He wasn't a real soldier either. His security detail for ten years dressed as marines and played war games with him. His two "tours" in Afghanistan amounted to being shown from far away where some skirmishes took place, and he got to "observe." When got bored, he'd order up a royal helicopter, and off he'd go without getting permission, or even a "Ta-ta." He was rude, arrogant, irresponsible, entitled, and let everyone know when in the service. He also has always treated staff and royal "servants" like crap and Diana wasn't around to correct him. But he and Rachel certainly hooked up on that one. He looked great in uniforms, and the military thought it was worth tolerating the pain-in-the-ass prince because little boys would want to be like him when they grew up, and join the military. But after ten years they couldn't take it any more. They said to the Queen, "Take him back! We tried. He's a spoiled, nasty adolescent, and your hopes the military would mature him was a fail. Sorry, Majesty, we tried." He did not father a child. I know "Archie Fever" still runs deep, but it ain't so. Was Henry jealous of William? Probably. Resentful, angry, hateful? I doubt it. This cesspool that we think we're seeing that was always there, wasn't. Rachel created the cesspool and splashed it up on Henry and in his face every day. She made him the monster image of herself. And he believed her tales of William the Evil, William the Snob, Kate and the royal family the Racists. That's the tragedy. Henry could have done some real good brining awareness to special needs children. Rachel convinced him that the sort of Royal life they would have had wasn't good enough for them. She would make them rich and famous. Say, how's that going for you, Rachel? Feeling OK lately? Oh ... sorry.
This is all very well, but he had a long relationship with Chelsea Davey and she is not stupid. I know she eventually walked away citing that she didn't want to be in the public eye....maybe it was because of his problems but she put up with him for a long time.

Reactions: 23
I'm feeling really sorry for Kate and William. It must be heart-breaking for them to be able to do nothing but sit and watch what's happening to Harry. I know I'd be in bits if I ever had a family member or close friend in a similar situation.

Still very shocked at how horrendous and vile Meghan has turned out to be and what Harry's turning into. The story about Harry swearing at the Queen's dresser literally made my jaw drop. They need their titles removed and now.
I don’t think he will ever leaver her. He’s in too deep. She will finally discard him.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Freda, I just love your turn of phrase - brilliant. Instead of establishments surreptitiously calling themselves 'saunas', 'fannies for hire' would be so much more direct and an apt description.
Yes that’s right. Big sign outside in red lights. FANNIES FOR HIRE. Straight to the point. Saves a lot of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Campagne

All aboard the Freedom bus, cries Meghan as her friends are crushed under the wheels
Camilla LongJuly 26 2020, 6.00pm
You will by now have hopefully recovered from Prince Harry and Meghan’s latest round of tiara-twanking and courtier-yanking. In Finding Freedomwe were treated to a devastating string of teeny tiny regal microaggressions including the humiliating non-moment the Duchess of Cambridge didn’t give the Duchess of Sussex a lift to the shops in her Range Rover. We also learnt that Prince William had not always been one hundred per cent complimentary about La Sussex. He’d once referred to her as “this girl” in a private (he thought) conversation with the dedicated privacy crusader Prince Harry, who promptly leaked it. It was astonishingly petty stuff.

Meghan seems to expect such blind loyalty that friends routinely feel obliged to telephone newspapers and give anonymous quotes about her “calm” and “penmanship”. In some cases, the duchess knows they’re calling. In others, she claims she doesn’t. In February 2019, for example, five friends secretly telephoned People magazine to gush about “how much Meghan loves her animals”. Meghan says she didn’t know about the interviews but I can’t help wondering who else would have come up with the phrases “she makes everywhere she goes feel like a holiday” and “she personifies elegance, grace, philanthropy”? It’s pure Meghanese.

Prince Harry has apparently leaked details of a ‘private’ chat with his brother, while Meghan’s legal action against a newspaper risks exposing her loyal friends

Prince Harry has apparently leaked details of a ‘private’ chat with his brother, while Meghan’s legal action against a newspaper risks exposing her loyal friends
YUI MOK
One of the friends even cleverly thought to mention that Meghan had selflessly written a letter to her father to mend their broken relationship. This letter is now the subject of a court case the duchess is waging against The Mail on Sunday. The duchess says the paper shouldn’t have printed a private note. The paper says the letter wasn’t really private because it had already popped up in People magazine. If the Mail can prove Meghan sanctioned the letter stuff by cross-examining the five friends in open court, her privacy case collapses. A lot’s riding on these friends.

At this point, as one of Meghan’s matcha-licking buddies, I might be vaguely asking whether friendship with Meghan has been all it’s cracked up to be. Having spent the past five years secretly, or otherwise, conducting a PR campaign for her by feeding stories about her bomb-ass roast chicken, I now risk being further thrown under the bus and unveiled just so that she can have her triumphal post-court, tear-choking, street-style moment à la Amber Heard. On Wednesday, in a fresh submission to the court, the duchess said unmasking these friends would be an “unacceptable price to pay” as they were private citizens and “young mothers”. But Kate’s a young mother, and Meghan hasn’t ever defended her. Far from it: she has apparently allowed a whole book to be published tearing her down. Why wouldn’t she screw over her mother friends if it suited?

She’s already thrown away far more than mere friends: her own family, his family, even their home over here. It’s devastating to think how far this humourless couple have fallen in their pursuit of what they call “happiness”. They’ve gone from hanging out with Jay-Z and Beyoncé to trying to persuade a judge that Meghan has some kind of psychic hold over her mates (who leaks positive stories without telling the subject first?). There are the sad video messages with the usual authoritarian language: just a few days ago a comatose Prince Harry issued one from some rapper’s brocaded toilet, reminding us of “what is right”. Whoever’s words he was reading, they didn’t feel like his. The script’s now all wrong.

Harry isn’t an eco-travel crusader any more than Meghan’s an anti-bullying campaigner or a feminist. Using “young mothers” as bargaining chips in court is about as feminist as marrying your husband for status or being a princess. It is about as feminist as allowing gossipy anecdotes that spark a public catfight with your sister-in-law to go unchecked because you v Kate is the bitchy story that will generate the best headlines.

Sponsored
Lots of women use feminism merely for self-promotion: Meghan isn’t a feminist, never was. And yet nothing will stop this couple trying to prove they are victims.
Thank you x

oh I see there is a new language “Meghanese” Flowery bollocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I checked what Fergie got in her divorce from Andrew. She got £2m but most of it went into a trust for E&B and Sarah only got £350,000 in cash on top of monthly spousal support which only amounted to couple thousand a year as it was calculated on PA salary as an Navy Captain.

The Queen did buy her a house (she never used it) and covered all E&B education costs.

I'd expect Megatron to get something similar as a wife to the second son, fixed for inflation.

I checked what Fergie got in her divorce from Andrew. She got £2m but most of it went into a trust for E&B and Sarah only got £350,000 in cash on top of monthly spousal support which only amounted to couple thousand a year as it was calculated on PA salary as an Navy Captain.

The Queen did buy her a house (she never used it) and covered all E&B education costs.

I'd expect Megatron to get something similar as a wife to the second son, fixed for inflation.
They will have to pay to gag her.
She will have been taking notes of the Depp-Heard divorce.
She will start pushing Harry’s buttons and accuse him of emotional abuse.
She is the perpetual victim and will cash in on that.

• Wow
Looks like the only one who will be laughing all the way to the bank in the divorce will be....
Doria..with her knocked off 9 million and if Smeg wants it back,she will be disowned..no flies on Doria...
That's a high price for a bit of baby sitting🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.