Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After flipping a coin exhaustive research this lovely new title was deemed the winner. There is no manager here so suck it up Karen!

Many thanks to @Scotch Mist who provided it.

So what happened in the last thread I hear you ask. Well, if you really want to know then you should read it yourself. I mean, it’s not like it’s 53 pages long or anything...oh wait! 🤪
According to the forum search the word ’bleep’ was only used in 19 posts. Clearly this isn’t true and the search engine gave up and washed its mouth out with soap.
The subjects of these threads once again contrived to give us daily ammunition to mock and ridicule them mercilessly. Today was no exception with a day in court for us to pull apart.
Anyhow. Enough drivel from me. Carry on you lovely people ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Thanks for another Fred... don't know who he is but he's very popular on tattle with everyone...should teach Smeg and ginge...❤😘🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m pretty sure my thread title suggestion had the most votes... *tries to hold back tears* not many people ask me if I’m okay *pouty face*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Good evening lovelies X

Well, I'm a bit late to the party tonight (thanks to spending the day sorting out a leak downstairs for my aged Mother) looks like I've missed some right old musings of the murky Merkin variety today 🤣

Well done Scotch mist on the thread title, & thanks Palatine for posting it.

Had a quick speed read, think I've caught up - maybe! No judgement yet, the friends do in fact exist (for a bit I thought they were a figment of madam's imagination) and after the day's events the poor old judge has now gone off to lie down in a darkened room with a well earned brandy. Is that about the size of it?

Reactions: 25
Wowsa, the book, the court case this is truly fascinating. I cannot believe what a homegoal these two what Freda Says have made. Let alone laying on top the rumbling tax/charity issues. This is going to explode.

flixking through the news I saw this....may have been on previous thread which was moving too quickly for me. But as far as I am concerned from now on any press rumours about these 2 are a dead cert...so looks like LA might not be turning out how Megz imagined. I hazard a guesss Happless is partying With the Brit celebs and the Yanks that love the Brits and Meeeeegan is at home with her jail bird mom. What a glorious life they lead.....Hope link works but first time so apologies if not.

https://apple.news/AVGZS5cCbSwiyx1TBgvHMmAI

• Haha
Reactions: 22
After flipping a coin exhaustive research this lovely new title was deemed the winner. There is no manager here so suck it up Karen!

Many thanks to @Scotch Mist who provided it.

So what happened in the last thread I hear you ask. Well, if you really want to know then you should read it yourself. I mean, it’s not like it’s 53 pages long or anything...oh wait! 🤪
According to the forum search the word ’bleep’ was only used in 19 posts. Clearly this isn’t true and the search engine gave up and washed its mouth out with soap.
The subjects of these threads once again contrived to give us daily ammunition to mock and ridicule them mercilessly. Today was no exception with a day in court for us to pull apart.
Anyhow. Enough drivel from me. Carry on you lovely people ❤
Love it :love:

I think you broke the search engine :m

Well done Scotchy.(y)

I've just realised I've spelt Trial as Trail in my Pooh Bear pic 🤭
I thought that was part of the joke and we had to figure it out.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the new thread @Palpatine and for the title @Scotch Mist.

Thought you all might like this article from the Daily Telegraph royals newsletter:

Camilla Tominey
By Camilla Tominey, Associate Editor
‘People do tend to prefer their Royals with a side order of self-deprecation’

I was filming a royal documentary at home on Monday when the subject of ‘Fergie and Friends’, the Duchess of York’s eponymous online storytelling sideline, came up.

The producer of the show I was making was marvelling at the fact that the Queen’s former daughter-in-law appeared so willing to throw herself into her YouTube videos, putting on funny faces and voices to keep the so-called ‘coronakids’ entertained.

The films have become cult viewing thanks to Fergie’s laid back, make-up free – and often rather wacky – delivery.

A recent reading of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, in which the Duchess – wearing a blonde plaited wig – finds herself being chased around the Royal Lodge garden by a figure resembling Bungle from Rainbow, has already clocked up nearly 4,000 views.

(I just re-played the video on my laptop and it quickly attracted the attention of my six-year-old daughter who watched it, giggling away).

While I appreciate Fergie isn’t everyone’s cup of tea (least of all Prince Philip’s, who still hasn’t forgiven her for Toe-gate and other lurid headlines), there has always been something endearing about Royals who aren't afraid to poke fun at themselves.

As a comedy fan who adored The Goon Show, Prince Charles has always been willing to joke around, when appropriate, as has his wife Camilla.

Diana, the late Princess of Wales, would enjoy nothing more than a good giggle on official engagements, while even introverted William and Kate have been known to take the mickey out of each other.

I remember covering a visit to the Sydney Royal Easter Show during their 2014 tour of Australia when the Duchess prompted hilarity by picking up some alpaca wool and holding it up over her husband’s bald patch. "You need it more than me," she said, pointing to his head.

Only recently, the Duke ridiculed himself in a Blackadder sketch with Stephen Fry for a BBC coronavirus fundraiser.

And anyone who has ever seen photographs of the Braemar Gathering knows the Queen enjoys a good laugh too. As well as being an excellent mimic, HM is happy to show her sunnier side when the occasion permits, famously agreeing to jump out of that helicopter with James Bond for the opening ceremony of the London Olympics in 2012.

She also willingly took part in Prince Harry’s ‘boom’ mic drop video with the Obamas to launch the Invictus Games in 2016.

For years Harry was top of the Royal clowning charts, but what has struck me about the Duke and Duchess of Sussexes’ recent behaviour, compared to the likes of Fergie’s, is how humourless it has been.

And I think that goes some way to explaining why they have fallen so spectacularly out of favour with the British public.

As the publication of the biography Finding Freedom has now confirmed – if we didn’t know it already – this is a couple who take themselves far more seriously than most. That is hugely problematic when it comes to their UK (and possibly even their US) audience, because people do tend to prefer their Royals with a side order of self-deprecation.

There is undoubtedly something fundamentally so ridiculous about Royalty that it doesn’t really deserve to be taken in sincerity all of the time.

When did Harry forget this? At what point did he and Meghan start to believe that they were somehow less absurd than any celebrity who preaches about climate change while flying around in private jets or describes their multimillion pound wealth as being “relatively nominal”?

The real reason Harry and Meghan have become a bit of a laughing stock is that they forgot the golden rule of being a Royal: take the work seriously, but not yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Such a pretty tiara; but it will probably be locked in a vault for 100 years now it’s associated with Meghan

What an ungrateful spiteful witch she is.
That tiara is beautiful and most women would be overwhelmed with gratitude if they were allowed to wear it, but oh no Maleficent thinks it's not good enough and then throws the Queen's dresser under the bus. That poor woman will now be targeted and jeered at by the Sussex Squad army of trolls. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 45
I’m sure they denied that tiara story originally? 😂 love how they try and blame the Queens dresser, as if she would be in charge of tiaras.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What an ungrateful spiteful witch she is.
That tiara is beautiful and most women would be overwhelmed with gratitude if they were allowed to wear it, but oh no Maleficent thinks it's not good enough and then throws the Queen's dresser under the bus. That poor woman will now be targeted and jeered at by the Sussex Squad army of trolls. 😡
The Queen is very close to Angela Kelly so it's really not clever of Meghan to set herself against her.

It was Kelly's advice that "The Queen will be wearing a hat" which Meghan famously ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I’m sure they denied that tiara story originally? 😂 love how they try and blame the Queens dresser, as if she would be in charge of tiaras.
.... in this instance she actually is in charge of tiara’s (I have her book)

here; she’s swapping out the pearls / emeralds in the Vladimir tiara
8E587B74-8970-437E-8440-858A1FA7EF70.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well done @Scotch Mist for creating Haz the Petulant Prince - brilliant name for a panto villian so there's a new career path for our unemployed ex-Royal if they crater in Beverly Hills.

How on earth did Haz let himself get quoted dissing Brenda's favourite Angela Kelly over the tiara? That's not just burning your bridges, it's getting out the Napalm and a flame thrower to make sure you haven't missed a bit in the corners...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.