Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Hi everyone! I’m a very long time lurker! Normally everything has been posted by the time I read so I just play catch up. I’m not sure if this has been posted (I don’t think so) but I just saw this on twitter...
Ohhhhh, interesting. Somehow the photographer just magically new about it.

Oh, nearly forgot. Welcome new person:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 34

PaddyDomino

Or kept it for a future family event.. like a christening. Oh, wait..

We're supposed to believe that these clothes were ordered but never paid for, so the tailor had to resell at half-price to recoup costs, plus a compensatory PR campaign? It's just deeply unbelievable.

What Meghan Wants as ever. She didn't want her father at the wedding, wanted to walk down the aisle next to Prince Charles (more creepy Diana cosplay) and tempting Thomas into those pap shots gave her the covert to exclude him, with a bonus helping of public humilation as well. It gave her the all-important pictures with the future King, and prevented Thomas revealing any inconvenient truths about her family life in the days leading up to the wedding. It only makes sense if Haz had been told a pack of lies about her background that any detailed chat with Thomas would start to unravel.
This is exactly what I think! That Meghan could not have any of her family at the wedding because she had made out to Harry that her "family" was just her and her mother. Remember Harry talking about "we're the family she never had" ? For whatever reason, snobbery I suppose, it seems to me that she is ashamed of the Markles and the extended Ragland side.
Once she had her claws into Harry, there was no way that they could all meet up because they would have refuted her version of the family history.

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
The cynic in me thinks...
If the RF Sue's Smeg and h and the plastic fantasist...would that mean Charlie is actually sueing himself??
Win ,lose or draw does he still lose??
And...how can we trust an author about anything if he doesn't even know how old he is??Couldn't he just ask his mother as she was there at the time....
Has all his plastic remodeling melted his brain?..or does he use the same maths teacher as Smeg?
Is he appearing for the prosecution or the defense in the court case or both in the interests of fairness?
Has he received an advance for his book or will he end up owing them money?
...these and other questions will be answered very soon in our next installment of How to lose friends and alienate ppl...

• Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
So, if this is the Sussex equivalent of « Diana, Her True Story » we do have some way to go before the Queen pulls the plug on the Sussexes.
The Diana book was published in 1992 and it was only when the Panorama interview aired in 1995 and Diana admitted adultèry and said she didn’t think Charles would be King; that the Queen told them to divorce...

At the moment, the Harkles have just confirmed in writing that they are a right pair of tits. Despite trying to slag off William and Kate, the Harkles just come off as a pair of stroppy teenagers.

i think there is a bit more rope being let out by the RF.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Sounds like Meghan, then Harry, nagged him and told him what to do from the start, but without including him or showing any kindness. The mess with her dad is all on Meghan.
It served it's purpose though. To this day Haz has never spoken to Thomas face to face. So all smeggy's secrets remain safe.

• Sad
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
As this thread moves so quickly, here’s an early thread title suggestion because we will be on to a new one again in no time...

Harry & Meghan #34 - Preachy Leechy and her Petulant Prince
How about 'Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

• Heart
  • Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
Princess Anne teaching the Queen to use Zoom!
This is brilliant!
Don’t forget Princess Anne 70th birthday documentary Weds 9pm itv

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Both brothers lost their mother young. One has decided to take mental health and not only help people struggling but raise awareness of the good which can happen if you get help. The other has used it as a money making scheme and use as an excuse for every fuck up. Thank god it'll be William who'll be king.

• Heart
  • Haha

antinoos

Oh my! This is really something isn't it? Thank you all for sharing your brilliant minds🌸!
They are writing about this in Sweden aswell, I just saw one article mentioning that the Cambridges did try their best to make Smeagol feel welcome.
Poor W&K, this is like casting pearls to swine.

Regarding Scobie's age, I think 33 is the age he aim to freeze his face at, but it's not happening honey.
He looks like your Aunty Marge who never married, can change a clutch and breeds Pointers.

• Haha

Melodybear

If haznonuts and vajazzle have had no input in that book (yeah right) why aren’t they suing the arse off of the authors, since they are suing every other person who speaks out of turn about them?

• Haha

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I think that means Omid is co author with the American woman. He is scottish/iranian, but seems to compare himself to Meghan, I'm sure she has experienced more racism than he has ffs. Why does everyone insist on being a victim.
This caught my eye, so close they hug, but she definitely didn't stand over their shoulders and tell them what to write.
Very interesting, If the Sussexes have distanced themselves from the book will they sue for any ,
invasion of privacy , false claims
or any other bullsh!t they sue everyone else for at the drop of a hat? 🤭

• Haha

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
“Don’t feel you need to rush this,” William told Harry, according to sources. “Take as much time as you need to get to know this girl.”

Harry should have not been surprised nor offended by this comment, Wills took over 10 years to get really serious with Kate!

Also, ALL yanks are demanding and aggressive. SHE was just not willing to change HER ways and adjust to a new way. If she had she may have found it more forgiving.
There’s a headline quote saying ‘I gave up my entire life for this family, I was willing to do whatever it takes’. But she wasn’t willing to was she? She’s playing the victim once again. She’s an adult, she needs to hold her hands up and admit she got it wrong.

• Wow

Vintage

The Star says Markle left in a huff as she didn't get same respect as Kate 😂

Quote :-
A close friend of Meghan’s said. “That’s what people have a problem with. She’s the easiest person in the world to work with . Certain people just don’t like the fact she stands out.”
:p Perhaps ‘she‘ should be replaced with ‘I‘.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I still think wants to maintain that olive branch, seeing as Harry is her favourite grandchild
Maybe he's not her favourite anymore! 😁

I think that the Queen really did want them to succeed and they were given a year to establish themselves in an act of genuine kindness.

I guess we'll never know what would have happened if Coronavirus hadn't struck. My guess is that even if it hadn't happened Harry and Meghan vastly over calculated how much they could earn independently as Harry is nothing without his royal connections.

Oona

The strangeness of her relationship with her father is deeply suspect. H never met him, would not have been difficult to visit him, he is her father after all. No sign of any awful behaviour from him before a few papped pics. Why did she decide that she had no family life, and that her father was so awful?
She had no intention of having him at her wedding.

The timeline of their relationship does not add up. They have come up with so many different versions of the dates they met / dated / became engaged, etc.

Not many folk are buying into their accusations against the royal family, that they have been unfairly treated, cast aside etc. It just comes across as ridiculous, entitled and manipulative.
I don't buy the ill treatment by the royal family. Of course there are issues within every family but I'm pretty sure it's not the kind that would warrant this kind of behaviour. Even worse is her treatment of her father. I get that there may be things that we do not know about, but what has so far been reported looks a log like gaslighting to me. I think she was more concerned with giving the impression that he was invited, but did not really care if he showed up or not. Or alternately that he would only show up to walk her down the altar dressed in the gear that she had bought for him and make sure she looked good. But not enough to go and see him before the engagement and present her future husband to him and include him in any meaningful way. I'm not surprised that he was confused and stressed :( It must feel even worse to find out now that they were advised by people around him to offer him help much earlier, but chose not to.

Last edited:

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I’ve always thought Harry was a spoilt petulant arsehole even before Meghan made her play for him. His ex’s had the sense to see what a prick he’d be to marry and ran for the hills.

There’s no way back for them here as part of the Royals but I don’t see how their future is going to pan out. They aren’t qualified for anything or able to offer anything, they’re essentially sofa surfing albeit in a mansion and what happens next ?

There’s no way Harry will be abandoned by his Dad and the Establishment however much he’s now despised here and Meghan knows that. He’s a prick but he’s always going to be protected because of who he is.

• Angry