Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Apologies if already been mentioned but this is new to me, though not surprising (not sure if link will work) It's currently the 22nd reply of best rated comment

"Lady M, Commonwealth, 11 hours ago

The narrative of the relationship is laughable. Everyone knows they first met in Canada when Harry was there for Invictus. He needed a girl for the night and Meghan was arranged for him. She must have been impressive as they had a date the next day and the rest is history."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

antinoos

I bet the Daily mail are all over this book, lots more lies and embellishments. H&M clearly spoke to the authors, bet their case against the mail is totally tanked by this.
Its fabulous "similar fact evidence" that she communicates in public via leaks, anonymously, attributed to friends. The one future she might have is writing the textbook on how not to conduct litigation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
“Don’t feel you need to rush this,” William told Harry, according to sources. “Take as much time as you need to get to know this girl.”

Harry should have not been surprised nor offended by this comment, Wills took over 10 years to get really serious with Kate!

Also, ALL yanks are demanding and aggressive. SHE was just not willing to change HER ways and adjust to a new way. If she had she may have found it more forgiving.
Really, “ALL yanks are demanding and aggressive”. Bit of a sweeping statement there. I’m married to a YANK who is one of the most passive, humble, kindest, softest, quietest (among many other adjectives) people I’ve had the privilege to know. Demanding and aggressive are words I would never hear from anyone when describing him. Also, I know a great deal of demanding and aggressive Brits.

• Heart

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

Silbee

VIP Member
No one wants him back he isnt needed.
To me it looks as if a clear message is being sent to Harry in that article, you can come home but don't you dare bring her Meghaness with you. I really feel sorry for Archie, he's like the forgotten boy.

• Heart

poshspice88

I’ve been married for over 25 years & I’ve never met either of my sister in laws without my husband being there. He’s never met up with my brother without me being there.
The people who I know who do things separately with their in-laws knew them before they got together with their partners.
You make a great point here, although I think I see things a little differently. I think Kate likely would have made more of an effort with Meg on her own had she felt at ease with Meg’s intentions of marrying Harry in the first place. I think all of us saw through the phony bologna character of MM in the televised engagement interview with Harry, which was was full of un-truths and displayed Meg’s overbearing personality, while Kate had the unfortunate experience at seeing her for who she was firsthand. I don’t know about you, but when someone brazenly lies...it’s over. I will no longer believe anything else they have to say to me and I want nothing more to do with that person. That reason alone is enough for me to see why Kate did not reach out to Meghan.

On top of that, Kate had 3 Littles to raise, and it’s not as though Meghan was young and naive — she was practically middle aged coming into the RF! Sure, it would have been nice to have help navigating the course into adjusting to life in the RF from someone who knows firsthand how difficult it would be in her position, but given the manipulative character of MM — she was right to steer clear of her! Good for you, Kate! 👏👏👏

• Heart
The Mail hold most of the cards. If Mail stands firm - v likely - she as the claimant CAN’T settle as such . The Mail could offer to settle but I’m damn certain they won’t.

Her ONLY option in the absence of an offer from the Mail is to withdraw her claim and try and negotiate how much of their costs she will pay.

If costs can’t be agreed I think it then goes to costs draftsmen and then a separate costs hearing.

She would have to pay a heck of a lot! (Well someone would ...) @antinoos might be able to set me straight on that when back.
If the Mail didn't think they would win they would have settled already. They know they are onto a winner here.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Hmmm, does this book contain ads or sponsorship? Harry’s iPhone is mentioned and Diptyque diffusers. Why mention the actual brands at all? 🤔
If it does contain ads then Cushelle should have got first dibs!😜 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
There’s a headline quote saying ‘I gave up my entire life for this family, I was willing to do whatever it takes’. But she wasn’t willing to was she? She’s playing the victim once again. She’s an adult, she needs to hold her hands up and admit she got it wrong.
..........and as has been proved, she gave up nowt. Only deactivated her tig site, kept her PR people, she didn’t even ship her clothes.
Supposedly the Queen offered them non royal roles, she could have retained her career. This is a joke! Planned from almost day dot. I honestly have no good will left for this pair.
We can play a game of “let’s fuck off”. They can go first.

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
When will the Harkles learn that sending out PR telling us they are 'struggling' in their 12 bedroom mansion is killing whatever popularity they had left...

Katie Nicoll is sending out hints that a relocation is coming with the excuse that 'Archie' needs to be around kids his own age and aliens have kidnapped all the children in Los Angeles blah blah DRONES blah SECURITY blah blah PRIVACY (Tyler's had them evicted, hasn't he?)

'They are still house hunting and I'm told they are looking for somewhere away from Beverly Hills, away from the Hollywood fray, where they can escape the spotlight and really give Archie an ordinary childhood.'

Also saying they won't be in Balmoral this summer (you don't say!) but 'they choose to come back at Christmas when the family will convene at Sandringham'.

Quick Brenda, change the locks!

• Haha

Silbee

VIP Member
As if the Queen would want other actors swanning around her country estates. As for being former staff quarters, so what? Barn conversions make beautiful sought after properties and they used to house animals. It’s a building, and millions were spent making it how they wanted, and it still wasn’t good enough.
You make a good point there, she turned her Wedding into enough of a circus with actors while leaving out family on her side and his. That day says everything about her.

• Haha

Melodybear

Daily Fail reporting Kate sent flowers to Meghan to heal the rift, but Smeg said it “wasn’t enough” What does she want? Diana’s engagement ring!

• Haha

Melodybear

*Meghan was disappointed that she and Kate hadn’t bonded over the position they shared, but she wasn’t losing sleep over it.*

Eh no Meghan was disappointed that Kate saw right through her and that she was not able to manipulate Kate into believing she was an angel sent to rescue poor Harry from his torment of being part of the horrible racist RF.
Meghan was disappointed Kate didn’t give her the opportunity to impose her will! Also they don’t share a position. Kate is married to the heir to the throne, and Nuttymeg is married to the palace idiot.

You make a good point there, she turned her Wedding into enough of a circus with actors while leaving out family on her side and his. That day says everything about her.
Yes, she would have been queening it, as dozens of fawning Hollywood stars came to trample all over the place. Homes are the private sanctuary for the families. Smeg would have demeaned it, like she does everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

LazySusan

I don't think this is all down to her, I think Harry is the driving force behind a lot of it - he is no victim.
He is paranoid about press intrusion - I would like to think Meghan would have enjoyed sharing some baby pics but he wanted to punish the press and the public, both whom he despises.
I can't stand her but him even less so and I agree with the many who think he is an entitled, arrogant git. I'm so glad the Queen took all the military stuff off him as that's the only thing he was really bothered about.
Am getting worked up now so better stop and go and cool off :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry

M3rmaid

So now it appears they were engaged 2 months before they officially became engaged. Is anything they say the truth? Like my husband says - I wouldn't believe their radio 😂
The book also says that 'when the news that they were together leaked PC nad DofC were in Bahrain (8th Nov) and they had been together 6 months' which brings them back to May when she was still with the chef, not June or July as they told everyone later.

• Angry
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
So now it appears they were engaged 2 months before they officially became engaged. Is anything they say the truth? Like my husband says - I wouldn't believe their radio 😂
Yep, for me that says that she told him she was preggo and thus pushed for the wedding asap. Then she became unpregnant(if she ever actually was) and he fell for it.
A tale as old as time.

• Sick
  • Angry

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I'll openly admit I've been suspious of the gruesome twosome since the engagement interview where he said that the royal family would be the family cringe never had 🤨🤨🤨

Firstly as an only child of a single parent, I'd be raging if some guy said that me and my mum weren't a family. Secondly, the royal family aren't the waltons.

So from then I felt that she'd spun him a line about being little orphan Annie and he'd spun her a line about his perfect family.

Two liars together!!! They deserve each other. Occasionally I've felt sorry for Haribo but no longer!!! It's obvious from this book this git ways felt that he deserved better and meeting cringe emboldened him.

Good luck with their 'careers' once the pandemic is over. I think they've missed their window of opportunity and now they're yesterday's news.

• Heart