Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Royston
@Jack_Royston

·
2m

Replying to
@Jack_Royston
Meghan Markle has also agreed to pay costs of £67,888 after losing the previous hearing, which was about her claims of an agenda against her at Associated Newspapers, publisher of the Mail on Sunday.

Jack Royston
@Jack_Royston

·
2m

Meghan's lawyers say her friends "fear for the consequences by way of inevitable intrusion into their private and family lives if [their names are] not protected."

apologies if someone else has already done this
Say hello to the new Scooby!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you Team JCM for your VIP comment ❤ x and thank you to Margot1977 on your comment on my Mini Omid on his chair pic ❤ x
I will add Norbs pic that was requested yesterday...I be adding that on tonight 🙂

I am just going though my reactions and then catch up as much as the thread is moving very fast.

Pics will go on tonight as have to catch up

I will leave this pic here for now..sorry on some mistakes..sadly struggling with my eyes at the moment...got opticians sat as need stronger glasses as getting alot if headaches lately.

Norbs pic will be on at my usual time 🙂x

View attachment 195679
Sweetie, if your eyes are hurting, please don‘t bother with the Blackadder picture. It was just a suggestion as you do such fun blends, but it’s much, much more important that you rest your eyes. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Smeg says naming the 5 friends is unacceptable price to pay in her case. Is she going to withdraw?

Reactions: 14
So Smeg says naming the 5 friends is unacceptable price to pay in her case. Is she going to withdraw?
That’s just what I was thinking. This will be her excuse to quit.
Bloody idiot - one must assume the lawyers told her at the start she would have to name the friends to pursue her case.
I reckon she’s taken one look at Amber and Johnny and thought I need to get out of here fast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol. So the name Abigail Spencer is all over Twitter now. Wonder if she was the name accidentally mentioned in court today by Meghatron’s QC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
But why? After all they betrayed her by speaking to People Magazine without her knowledge didn’t they? Come on Smegs, start making some sense for once?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sweetie, if your eyes are hurting, please don‘t bother with the Blackadder picture. It was just a suggestion as you do such fun blends, but it’s much, much more important that you rest your eyes. 😘

It's ok 🤗 I have found out that putting the " blue light" on my phone and kindle has helped alot ❤ my head and eyes have eased.
They hurt less with the blue filter...why it's called that I don't know...things are more brown and beige, only started using them ten mins or so back so it's helped alot X
I have now done your pic and I will add Margot1977 pic later 🙂 x

Polish_20200729_155705049_resize_35.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
New Thread title suggestion

Harry and Meghan #34 Finding Freedom, Losing Friends

'Amid the major legal battle - Meghan is now trying to protect the five pals who gave the original interview to People magazine in which first mention of the letter slipped out.

Arguing for them be kept anonymous,
her barrister told the court today that 'Friend B' was the ringleader who "orchestrated" the article.

In a witness statement, Friend C says she would suffer "intrusion into family life” if she was identified, the court was told.

He said: "We say at least four of the five sources have no real role at all on the issue raised by the defendant's defence regarding the interview with People magazine in the US.'

There's another Tweet that reveals Friend B is the one who has provided a statement.
Wow !:eek: There is clearly animosity between them over this. Smeggy's barrister has just thrown 'B' under the bus big time. I mean "ringleader" and "orchestrated" ? That's some harsh mud being thrown.
So basically, smeggy will be defending the other 4 and 'B' can go duck herself cos she started it.

Oh 'B' , please give evidence, this could bury smeggy if she collaborated.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's ok 🤗 I have found out that putting the " blue light" on my phone and kindle has helped alot ❤ my head and eyes have eased.
They hurt less with the blue filter...why it's called that I don't know...things are more brown and beige, only started using them ten mins or so back so it's helped alot X

View attachment 195777
Thank you 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 195777
OMG, I thought that was Scobie at first glance. Can anyone else see the resemblance in that pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.