Harry and Meghan #32 Enough of your woke! By the end of the year you'll be broke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, in that passage of the book, it references the polo match that Meghan and Kate both attended.

Thinking about it, would this be the polo match where Meghan was allegedly rooting around in the boot of one of the Royals’ cars? I can’t remember whose car it was, but she definitely looked like she was intent on finding something. Most likely to try and set herself up for life.

I wouldn’t blame Kate for not wanting to befriend her after that. Meghan had already allegedly been banned from Royal property unchaperoned at that point and deemed untrustworthy. Why would you want to get close to someone who couldn’t be trusted?

Reactions: 13
I did wonder why the RF had let the book be published. Now I understand why - I personally think the Queen has played a blinder. They're certainly making good use of the long piece of rope they've been given.

It's seriously cringeworthy. I can imagine Camilla reading it over the breakfast table with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, saying "ungrateful little bastards, aren't they" to Charles 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The script writers of The Windsors are going to have such fun with this book as material. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone shared this little gem?

Technical difficulties around A’s birth? That would be a tantrum by his parents

Well all that not telling Buckingham Palace when she "went into labour" (yeah right) just confirms the surrogacy stories for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
1) 8.30am go to work
2) 5.30pm come home from work
3) 5.35pm open wine 🍷get 🥖 & 🧀
4) 5.45pm open Tattle
5) 11.45pm get off chair and go to bed ! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Its really not the case that the extract is also critical of the dismal duo. What apparently negative comments are there, fall into the "My worst fault is that I'm just too kind" category and have clearly been crowbarred in (no doubt against enormous opposition from the books sole female editor) in the pathetic belief they confer some sense of even handedness.

Aunty cannot recall a more disastrously mishandled PR campaign nor a worst example of the celebrity memoire. Can anyone else? The levels of stupidity, delusion and tone deafness that have informed the whole debacle are the real story. There is actually nothing otherwise truly interesting about the pair of prize bastards; and when you think about it, this is all theyve really got and theyve blown it. A boring, badly written, melange of entitled unconvincing treacherous self-indulgent whinges.

They are going to be hated.
I agree that it isn't critical of them at all really. The authors are trying too hard to look neutral though and it comes across badly.
What shocks me is how badly they've accidentally managed to portray the couple, especially Haz. They make haz look like a petulant arrogant brat and smeggy comes across as thinking herself above all this nonsense and infinitely superior and more adult than those silly billy royals with their silly billy rules and their silly billy stuffy old traditions.
Not a doubt in my mind smeggy proof read and altered the text to elevate herself.
Very telling that scoobie refused to admit if he'd done an interview with them, despite constant poking.
Also it's not true that best seller books are always reduced in price prior to issue. Lady C's book was full price I think.

But yes, everyone will hate them even more.:m

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well I'm surprised by snippets we've heard , pleasantly I must say, as it totally defeats the object of what those two cretins M&H were trying to achieve, which i assume was to show us all what victims they were before their departure and how the palace and HMQ refused to listen to their ' amazing ideas ' to rule the world and 'modernise' the monarchy.!!!

All this book I feel now will do is confirm how ungrateful, stupid, ignorant and delusional these two are, and how dignified the palace and the other royals really are.

I've just about had enough of the pair of them, they really are beginning to grip my tit from my back axal now!! Never want to see them on any royal occasions again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
1) 8.30am go to work
2) 5.30pm come home from work
3) 5.35pm open wine 🍷get 🥖 & 🧀
4) 5.45pm open Tattle
5) 11.45pm get off chair and go to bed ! 😄
Forgot to add a 2a) ...feed dogs and pat their heads for 20 seconds...in case they mistake me for katie price 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has anyone shared this little gem?

Technical difficulties around A’s birth? That would be a tantrum by his parents

I love the implication in this that the Christening is more important than the diary of the Queen!

Surely Harry realised that he needed to check the date with her first, if he wanted her to attend?

Reactions: 28
I agree that it isn't critical of them at all really. The authors are trying too hard to look neutral though and it comes across badly.
What shocks me is how badly they've accidentally managed to portray the couple, especially Haz. They make haz look like a petulant arrogant brat and smeggy comes across as thinking herself above all this nonsense and infinitely superior and more adult than those silly billy royals with their silly billy rules and their silly billy stuffy old traditions.
Not a doubt in my mind smeggy proof read and altered the text to elevate herself.
Very telling that scoobie refused to admit if he'd done an interview with them, despite constant poking.
Also it's not true that best seller books are always reduced in price prior to issue. Lady C's book was full price I think.

But yes, everyone will hate them even more.:m
Agree absolutely - you’ve expressed it much better than I did! I was surprised that it was was written in such a way that it actually has the opposite effect and makes them look bad. But then that’s what you get when you allow a nitwit like Scooby (who can’t even get his own age right) to write your book. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Scooby’s twitter post on the Times article has almost entirely negative comments. Very few sugars. I wonder why? 😂

Just realised he retweeted the Times but clearly hadn’t spotted the tone of the replies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why didn’t Lady C’s book make the front cover of the times?
Probably because the press is well aware that Lady C is laughable. Her content is fun but she never truly brings new stuff from what everybody was talking about already. At least Scoobies work (which reads very much like a attempt out of middle school) has the air of actually important sources. Even if H&M deny it. Lady C was a member of the peerage for a whole two months and now cashes in, in making people believe she has connections in this circle. If there is something those people avoid like the plague it’s snitches. Because you never now when they sell you out. She is very much like Meghan in that regard. She hasn’t delivered anything. Not spilled the tea or shown any proof she has valid sources. And isn’t it so convenient that she can never say too much because she would be sued or reveal her source? From what I have seen in her book and of her videos, her whole content could be based on what is discussed here. It is actually pretty pathetic how she tries to sound noble. Her fake accent makes it grating to listen. You made a horrible marriage decision, wrote one good book and are a z-lister on a trashy tv show. I guess her business (Castle Goring) profits highly of it. Her noble ex was a vile of tit so I get that she wants to use it up for every penny she can make. Her channel is just a few months old. She probably thought Harry and Meghan are a great opportunity for money and fame.
So, yeah while she can bring entertaining content, her days of shocking and newsworthy information is over.

Reactions: 6
I love the implication in this that the Christening is more important than the diary of the Queen!

Surely Harry realised that he needed to check the date with her first, if he wanted her to attend?
Archie’s Christening date had already been changed to suit Prince Charles. The Queen was going to Sandringham and I’m sure if she’d really wanted to be there she’d have spared Archie a little of her time.

Probably because the press is well aware that Lady C is laughable. Her content is fun but she never truly brings new stuff from what everybody was talking about already. At least Scoobies work (which reads very much like a attempt out of middle school) has the air of actually important sources. Even if H&M deny it. Lady C was a member of the peerage for a whole two months and now cashes in, in making people believe she has connections in this circle. If there is something those people avoid like the plague it’s snitches. Because you never now when they sell you out. She is very much like Meghan in that regard. She hasn’t delivered anything. Not spilled the tea or shown any proof she has valid sources. And isn’t it so convenient that she can never say too much because she would be sued or reveal her source? From what I have seen in her book and of her videos, her whole content could be based on what is discussed here. It is actually pretty pathetic how she tries to sound noble. Her fake accent makes it grating to listen. You made a horrible marriage decision, wrote one good book and are a z-lister on a trashy tv show. I guess her business (Castle Goring) profits highly of it. Her noble ex was a vile of tit so I get that she wants to use it up for every penny she can make. Her channel is just a few months old. She probably thought Harry and Meghan are a great opportunity for money and fame.
So, yeah while she can bring entertaining content, her days of shocking and newsworthy information is over.

She’s laughable alright. Trying to make excuses for Epstein and Andrew is her at her worst.

Reactions: 3
When Andrew Morton's book came out it was jaw dropping stuff and you were left in no doubt who was the victim and who was the bad cop. This? It's like it's been written by a 12 year old, and if this is an example of a journo having your back, wow. It's quite pass agg n clearly has it in for Aitch. PS why's the female journo being kept well out of sight?

Reactions: 17
This just confirms everything we have thought about them. They actually put themselves above everyone else and felt everyone should follow their lead. I can’t actually compute how entitled they feel. They saw themselves as popular but I bet most of those online searches were hoping to see their downfall, not a sign of popularity. Their “do what I tell you, not what I do” approach was their downfall, not the lack of support. Most families have one of those couples that think they are better than the rest and guess what, nobody likes them. Meghan was definitely the catalyst for their downfall. There are too many stories about her aggressive, rude behaviour to make her out to be angelic and supportive. She’s the one plunging the knife it. This makes the picture so much clearer. Comrades, we have been spot on 👌 Good bleeping riddance!!

thank for this @MogTheCat You’re a team player 😇😘
And most of what we’ve heard and disliked came from her former friends and family

Reactions: 13
So many nice reactions to my Harry Squirrel Balls photo ❤ Thank you 🤗
I admit I thought it would be as bit too graphic and get complaints lol so I'm very flattered it's been really enjoyed to the point I made this to say thanks 🤭 x
This time I've added my old pic of cartoon balls and faded the balls to make them more Harry like lol 😄

Polish_20200725_174840655_resize_76.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From what we've seen so far in the snippets from Finding Freedom, there aren't really any surprises - everything has been hinted at or stated before in Harkles puff PR (it was Harry's idea to leave etc) or in the press. İmo it is the death knell for any love or understanding for the gruesome twosome. The Harkles' negative emotions and feelings laid bare and it isn't pretty or flattering. They are immature, evil, jealous, bitter, undignified with a hugely over-inflated idea of their own importance., and a shallow worship of everything material, money, external appearance. Their fundamental disatisfaction with life, and spiritual emptiness depresses me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It has been said that Scobie is an ex girlfriend of none other than.....Markus Anderson. And apparently is on very good terms, still. So I don't think we'll have to look too far for that "reliable source" 🤣

Suggests the pair have been in cahoots and one step ahead the whole time! It seems that it was MA's idea for Mio ( as Scobie was known then) to go for the Royal correspondent role....

I wonder how much Markus has made from this? :unsure:
Well hell 🤦🏻‍♀️ All this time I seriously "thought" Plasticobie was a dude!!!! 🤭😒:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.