Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 27
I bet I can guess the title of the next thread thanks to south park..

#Dumbprinceandhisstupidwife

Also, I love this persons avatar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
This is one of my favourite clips of all time (I’m technically incompetent otherwise I’d attach). It was like a vampire getting hit by sunlight the way she withered. I loved it

Reactions: 33
I know that even at nursery here (go from nursery into primary 1 at ‘real’ school) the parents have to go in to collect their child and also sign for them. Anyone collecting the child must have authority to do so, so if parent/ usual collector cannot do so, then the nursery staff must be notified in advance. More garbage from the Reeks. Have I ever said how much I hate them?

Reactions: 27
Ok London Tattlers, this Mirror reader has set you a mission

We need four volunteers stationed outside the Abbey plus another two dressed as the pair on their Worldwide Privacy Tour! The rest of us will supply rotten tomatoes and rancid todger cream for you to fling and I’m sure @Nuttynana will help write you your placards. I’ve even found you the outfits! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265181486774
You game, @Scotch Mist? Who else?!

Reactions: 35
Someone else has gone and nominated pr H and smegs in the grifties. Dont know who won the 2nd grifties as couldnt be bothered looking

Reactions: 25
Shall I start prepping the new thread or does someone else want to do it? I feel like it's the only thing I can add to the forum at the moment since I don't have anything else to add Also I might do a poll.
Someone else has gone and nominated pr H and smegs in the grifties. Dont know who won the 2nd grifties as couldnt be bothered looking
We were very upset at the last Grifties since they admitted that smeg was the fan favourite but ignored it anyway. Total waste of time.

Reactions: 26
They have stated they won’t come (or so we are led to believe) unless they receive an apology and a warmer reception. How will they guarantee a ‘warm’ reception from the public? They may be able to ensure the RF don’t smack them down and sit on them, but how will they stop the public boo-ing, placard-ing etc? Transported in a Securicor blacked out van to and from the venue and then brought in and out under blankets ? Have I ever said how much I despise this pair?

Reactions: 29
Shall I start prepping the new thread or does someone else want to do it? I feel like it's the only thing I can add to the forum at the moment since I don't have anything else to add Also I might do a poll.
Please do @Cassandra333 you always make a good job of it and your last recap was brilliant. Also we like a good poll to see what others are thinking about The Gruesomes.

Reactions: 24
So I've accidently posted the new thread ahead of time. Major apologies. I didn't even get to put all the options on the poll. So annoyed with myself.
Anyway, the new thread is here:
I'll ask the mods to close this thread now.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.