Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppea

VIP Member
I’m just curious where the information that they have been invited is coming from There is nothing I have found on any official sites that any invitations have been issued to anyone
Yet Tom Cruise seems to have his already. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19

moodykitten

Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm a bit behind with the thread of late but re BIB above, do you think that the public will get to see any of the deposition tapes?

I know some of Amber Heard's deposition tapes were made public so me and my popcorn machine are hoping for the same with this case!
If it goes to trial, some selected testimony will be seen at that time. Before that? I would very much doubt it.

JAR21

VIP Member
I cannot remember which Tattler, maybe Evangelina, detailed what was said in VG/VR's previous book and in media articles over the years.

Don't know if it's true, she was taking drugs at the time, but supposedly she offered sex to a truancy officer so he wouldn't tell her parents that she had skipped school when 14.

Edit as I am confused after looking at PrA and VG photo again. On his right hand the pinkie looks only slightly shorter than the ring finger. On the left hand you can see the ring finger and only the tip of that pinkie. So is the right photoshopped or are the fingers on the left like that because the pinkie as the hip.

Hope you can understand what I am trying to say.
I think that report of her offering sex to the truancy officer is in this doc:

THE EPSTEIN FILES: We Need To Talk About Virginia Full Report

• Sick
  • Heart

Lovelymonty

You'll want anywhere along the west coast , Galway is a paticular favorite also Connemara National Park is absolutly stunning Mayo is a lovely county as well
As a resident of the West coast, can agree. Westport is a good base.

Chita

VIP Member
If Debretts were wrong on something so basic, they’d have to shut down as literally their entire business is telling people how all this ridiculous archaic stuff works! 😄 As I finished my above post by saying, precedence is not the same thing as the line of succession. Precedence is who has to walk behind or curtsey/bow to who. Sparold outranks the Waleslets on precedence, despite them being ahead of him in the line of succession.

then when the kids are 18 they precede him??

• Wow

Bobble22

VIP Member
My dad had the same pair of swimming trunks for the entire time I knew him, about 45 years, red and white striped.

• Haha

Starburst_87

Thanks very much for the input @HadBax. You mention wondering whether Sam made any settlement demand before filing suit, and I think she did, some time back as that rings a bell. I remember thinking that M should have taken the chance to make it go away but didn't. Iirc her attorney was very contemptuous and dismissive of Sam's case when she filed which I thought was foolish, and he was very rude and unprofessional.

I also didn't understand Sam's request for Honeywell's dismissal and thought that was risky and odd. She's stuck with her now. It might have seemed at the time that the Harkles and the Obamas were allies, but I don't think that was ever the case and it certainly is not the case now. Minge tried to cultivate and emulate the Obamas but failed miserably, and her attorney could have found that out before asking that Honeywell be disqualified.

If you're a famous successful black woman with lots of money, the Ho automatically thinks that you're her ally whether you like it or not, a victim of racial abuse and a whingeing stirrer like her.
To be honest, aside from being Smeg's ally, those last two aren't far off when we're talking about Big Mike. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Meemew

VIP Member
When I lived in Europe and went to the beach, I was blown away at the number of men who had NO BUSINESS wearing Speedos, but who did anyway!!!
I may be slightly scarred from seeing Beer Belly Boris in a skimpy piece of cloth slathering tanning oil on himself…🤮
I think in France you have to wear speedos, in swimming pools, trunks aren’t allowed… or something? So maybe they just embrace it?
---

That'll be a single table, no chairs, (just the striped couch ;) ) no tiny guests and a showy buttercream cake - a posed candle blowing-out picture - just like his wee sister Lidl's party then
But some British company claimed to make the cake so it definitely did happen!

• Haha

rowenagal

Chatty Member
@HadBax and @moodykitten thanks for your replies.
I suppose that even if Samantha does not win her case it could still be a somewhat satisfying outcome because stuff about Meghan might get into the public domain.
Stuff that Tattlers know already, but the vast majority of people do not know.
Are the depositions made public?