Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Does a video-ed deposition under oath mean that it is pre-recorded and provides his responses to pre-set questions of discovery??? so he will not have to face a live grilling then so we can see him blathering & squirming? if that's the case then I will defer buying my popcorn..

Attachments

Reactions: 21

goldshoes

Chatty Member
Hey Tattlers! If any of you live in Ireland or if any of you have visited and can give me a recommendation on a city/a good place to stay, that would be great! I do NOT want to go to Dublin or ANY big city for that matter and would prefer to stay at a little cottage in a quaint village by the sea where I will not only feel safe but feel welcome going anywhere! Thank you!
This is a lovely part of the world https://westporttourism.co

• Heart
Reactions: 21

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
It's been a while since I've been here because new phone, couldn't be bothered re-logging in, lost interest in the gruesome twosome, more interesting things happening in the world. Have they surfaced at all since Spare?

Reactions: 20

knoddle

VIP Member
This is confusing, as a Daily Mail article dated 7th February says that the Judge has ruled that the Stoats WILL be questioned. Plus a long list of others.
I don't understand how the Ho's remarks about whether HM or Charles are racist were ever relevant, nor the Ho's remarks about her seeing herself as an only child, or about her father.

I thought the issue was that the Ho had slandered Sam in her book about 3 children by 3 different fathers, all taken from her care, and other defamation. This in Finding Freedom came directly from the Ho via JK to Aphid, and there is proof of this.

Where do Florida publication laws come in that the Judge is now struggling with? Has she just started struggling now?
If this is the case why did Sam's attorneys not know about Florida publication laws?
What has changed? Something has. Have strings been pulled?
Can our US Attorney Tattlers shed some light? I'm completely out of my depth here!
No the judge ruled that depositions would not be canceled, but warned that the case was ripe for dismissal before depositions coulda/woulda/shoulda be scheduled. For some reason (perhaps statute of limitations?) statements made in email to JK were not included in the ammended docket, so she lost her direct link from smeagol to FF. I know there are clever attorneys on this thread who know more than I and can better explain.

Last edited:

Meemew

VIP Member
She looks as though she's having great difficulty closing her mouth over these white tombstone teeth. She has to make an effort to expose or cover them up with her lips, which sort of peel back seductively like a pair of nude slugs.
Her face in this is a study, slithering up to PC and you can feel the venom oozing off her. She looks grey.
The fangs must be new, but she's got far too many and they must be dentures.
Worth a watch, and if you're really bored you can put this iconic clip on a loop to run and run.
I’m getting Katie Price vibes (sorry Katie Price)
🪦

• Haha
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
You'll want anywhere along the west coast , Galway is a paticular favorite also Connemara National Park is absolutly stunning Mayo is a lovely county as well
My family hail from the west coast so anywhere along the Galway coast will be perfect

Poppea

VIP Member
So why change the rules so H doesn't have to? Seems a tad convenient
---
Smegz and pets. Interesting video from Meghan's Mole

??? Huh?

You'd rather force two octogenerians on their knees to swear an oath just so the spare has to? Have you watched the DoE do it, when HMQII was crowned? They´d never be able to get up again and then manage the steps backwards.

• Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
I don't like Me-again but her skin isn't like that is it. I think their personalities and the things they do are fair game but not this.

Just zoom in. And this is what it looks like with make up on.

Reactions: 19

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
  • Sick
Reactions: 19