Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she will produce a video discussing things we have discussed in here shortly after we have discussed those things.

PS
Thanks for the new thread and excellent title.
Short and sweet. Love it.
I don’t put much store by her TBH. She knows her way around etiquette and the proper way of things but to be fair anyone who can access Debretts can do the same.

Reactions: 31
Ah, like a cool breeze @FrancesDundee80
I find the world bonkers enough as it is already, so much disinformation, warmongering & vested interest gussied up as important news.
It takes so much to hack through the nonsense to what matters & needs attention, it’s exhausting just keeping on a even keel.
Thank goodness for the sharp eyes & straight talking here.

Back to a quiet dark room for a lie down…
I agree. To me it is a mad world, when someone is making threats ‘veiled’ or outright against the King and his heir, and they have close access. Thhey should be kept away as enemy of the state or some tit. Here in the US we have all sorts of protections that ensure a screwball hs the right to make veiled threats, till they actually hurt someone. But surely with the Kings limited power compared to 500 years ago, or even 200, there must be governmental step in. If you can’t keep 2 dangerous loons away from the King, the heir and the country, no Wonder Harry feels so entitled. keep him out. How hard is that? He is still the infant no one will say no to. So what if it;s 36 years too late, better late than never. Don’t sit around saying no one even said no, say no. Unless the govt sees his BS as an aide to tearing down the monarchy. Damn it. Another beautiful day and I’m worked up over a prick and a Ho.
I just got up, too soon for me to go back to a dark spot and a lay down.
Thanks for the fabulous thread @Cassandra333 Your recap was wonderful. And @docmom great title. So apt! Thank you @Chita for all your fabulous illustrations, And @JAR21 for her impeccable archiving and cataloguing or sources. I think you were an historian in a previous life! ❤ :m💐 Thank you to everyone here for making this the best forum ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I don’t put much store by her TBH. She knows her way around etiquette and the proper way of things but to be fair anyone who can access Debretts can do the same.

The account on twitter called "Theresa Longo Fans" ( @Barkjack_ ) seems to have reliable sources.
They say the Harkles have been invited to the coronation.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I've just watched last night's C5 programme on Camilla, and would recommend it. It's easy to forget everything she's been through, and this documentary deals with it very well. Warning: the last five minutes are spoilt with the mention of Who and Ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Re the Spare book ‘success’ : our local library grouping has got v good online reservation system, where you can see how many copies they have, how many on order, how many on reservation queue and where you are in that ranking. Spare never had any kind of queue - I did a dummy order pre publication and later and went straight to top of ranking, before cancelling, They had 18 copies, which is the sort of order they would have for a new book by a popular, bestseller type author and there would normally be at least 10 before me in the queue.

So the books were bought ( at library discounted rate) but how many were actually taken out and read 🤔 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I find the world bonkers enough as it is already, so much disinformation, warmongering & vested interest gussied up as important news.
It takes so much to hack through the nonsense to what matters & needs attention, it’s exhausting just keeping on a even keel.

I’ve stopped follow mainstream news outlets. It’s ALL doom and gloom; especially in America. All the news networks are owned by the rich and powerful who twist the truth or just blatantly lie. “Reporters” throw in their personal opinions, as do the Botoxed newscasters who read the BS. Most all news is hyped up, fluffy tit. It is SO rare to see anything real anymore although, I do love some of the human interest pieces done on occasion; or stories about kids who do good things in their neighborhood to help others. 🥰
What few articles I see on the Harkles here, are not positive anymore. We Americans just don’t care. Hollyweird has become a laughing stock full of weirdos, sexual predators and pedophiles. It’s an embarrassment.
Give it some time and the Gruesomes will be exposed. It’s how the universe works. The bad stuff is always revealed. It just takes time.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Driving home from Sainsbos this morning (other supermarkets are available) and I was musing on Hazno, as one does. There's a lot of conversation about how he's not an academic (well knock me down with a fevver) but what he also lacks is any kind of intelligence in any other area, particularly emotionally. It's a dangerous combination.

Reactions: 53
I do enjoy her regular frequent appearances on GB News though - she doesn't hold back on her opinions about the Harkles and their shenanigans. (Helps that generally the presenters are anti-Harkle of course). Wasn't Lady C the first public commentator to drop the news re the actual time that HMTQ had died? Most of the main news outlets were fudging the timing.

Reactions: 39

That's why the overseas keep the press stories going - to cause confusion and stir the pot against the RF. Remember how concerned we were that they came for the jubilee then after we knew that HMQ had played a blinder.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That's why the overseas keep the press stories going - to cause confusion and stir the pot against the RF. Remember how concerned we were that they came for the jubilee then after we knew that HMQ had played a blinder.
Exactly this. There are ways to manage those who need to be managed, in such a way as to enforce everyone’s position.

Reactions: 30
The account on twitter called "Theresa Longo Fans" ( @Barkjack_ ) seems to have reliable sources.
Yes. This account is typically on the money.
It has been said though, that coronation invites have a hard and fast RSVP date.
If invitees do not respond by that date, they will not be included in the ceremony. I follow some other sites that are typically accurate too, and word is that the Gruesomes already missed the RSVP date. So they were invited but won’t be going now as they missed the deadline to say they’d be there with their outrageous “demands.” Probably a good thing as they truly are a massive security threat…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This Lady C woman, does she really know anything, everything I’ve seen on here just seems to be stuff we’ve heard already. Nothing seems to be really revelatory from her or anyone else come to that.
Everyone talks a lot but what actually happens? Not much in my opinion.
Lady C broke the news that the Queen had died. Apparently to break it before Meg (or her mouthpieces back in the US did)… so I believe she has access to a lot of information.
---

Thread closed before I could post this .

QUOTE="Scotch Mist, post: 13945237, member: 64723"]
I bet they're going to get loads of 'returns' and publishers hate that. Every book store has been over saturated with books and the demand isn't there. I haven't seen anyone buying or even looking at the book when shopping.

We all knew from the start that the juiciest bits would come out in the media. The days are gone when content could be kept secret. If the editors at Penguin Random House really paid Hazno millions then they have badly miscalculated the demand. I bet the book is a huge loss for them.
I wonder if the crap sales and backlash will make them cancel the next 3 Hasno was contracted to provide? Even better if they demand a partial refund of the advance, but even if that is not possible, The Reeks would be enraged at not getting their complaints and bile out there.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I have all my fingers and toes crossed that they cancel any more books from the whinging man boy! Don’t want to hear anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
I really hope they're wrong. A fine example to set, all that they've said and done and they are to get away with it all scot free. That survey by the Express that appeared on here said 96% (when I last looked) of us were against them attending. I think KC will come to regret it 🙁 They need to be cut off entirely from everything and sod the consequences, if they drop the RF in it so be it, let's have the truth.

Reactions: 32
Thanks for the new thread and fab recap @Cassandra333. and to @docmum for the 'to the point' title. Hope it's not too long until lots of others are saying "Who?"

Going back a few weeks/months didn't Hazno declare that all profits from his memoirs were going to one of his charities, can't remember which one?
What's the chance of that charity receiving a brass button, let alone any money, after the debacle he has just 'written'?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lady C broke the news that the Queen had died. Apparently to break it before Meg (or her mouthpieces back in the US did)… so I believe she has access to a lot of information.
I thought everyone knew that the queen had died before they announced it it seemed quite obvious but I’m happy to believe she does have inside knowledge if it happens.

Reactions: 25
I thought everyone knew that the queen had died before they announced it it seemed quite obvious but I’m happy to believe she does have inside knowledge if it happens.
I wish I could recall the specifics, but she posted it before it hit the mainstream media where we all heard it. It’s nearly 11pm here in Oz and I’m about to go to bed otherwise I’d see if I could locate a source, sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I do enjoy her regular frequent appearances on GB News though - she doesn't hold back on her opinions about the Harkles and their shenanigans. (Helps that generally the presenters are anti-Harkle of course). Wasn't Lady C the first public commentator to drop the news re the actual time that HMTQ had died? Most of the main news outlets were fudging the timing.
I think those presenters on GB news are for the most part odious, horrid people but I don’t have a good opinion of most journalists, each to their own though.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes. This account is typically on the money.
It has been said though, that coronation invites have a hard and fast RSVP date.
If invitees do not respond by that date, they will not be included in the ceremony. I follow some other sites that are typically accurate too, and word is that the Gruesomes already missed the RSVP date. So they were invited but won’t be going now as they missed the deadline to say they’d be there with their outrageous “demands.” Probably a good thing as they truly are a massive security threat…
Re the deadline, do you think KC wouldn't make an exception for his darling boy?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread and fab recap @Cassandra333. and to @docmum for the 'to the point' title. Hope it's not too long until lots of others are saying "Who?"

Going back a few weeks/months didn't Hazno declare that all profits from his memoirs were going to one of his charities, can't remember which one?
What's the chance of that charity receiving a brass button, let alone any money, after the debacle he has just 'written'?
He did indeed as he donated $1,500,000 to Sentebale and £300,000 to WellChild.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.