Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a rough guide 😁
They missed off Bellend and Flapshead (yes Harry and Meghan, I mean you!) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Harry and Meghan #32 . Still living high on the hog and callously dumped their dog.

Reactions: 19
Ha! Brenda let Bea wear the tiara that she wore for her own wedding. Take that Smeg 😁
I just read that and spat my wine out laughing. I reckon Brenda is brutal and massively trolling her.

I also love how Beatrice apparently went down the local pub afterwards. I don't think the marriage will last but she's certainly shown the gruesome twosome how to have a bit of class at your own wedding. What would you pay to see meghans face right now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I just read that and spat my wine out laughing. I reckon Brenda is brutal and massively trolling her.

I also love how Beatrice apparently went down the local pub afterwards. I don't think the marriage will last but she's certainly shown the gruesome twosome how to have a bit of class at your own wedding. What would you pay to see meghans face right now
She’s probably adding it to the accusations that the RF treated her unfairly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very classy moves by HMQ and Beatrice! (Even if the rumours are true that her relationship with Edo started with cheating... the way you get him is the way you'll lose him)

Her dress was both 'something old' and 'something borrowed' and it suited her so well. Environmentally sound and speaking of so much love between Bea and her grandmother. The vertical lines of the tiara echoed the diamante pattern on the dress.

Classy too (as well as a subtle dig?) to delay releasing the photos so as not to overshadow Sir Captain Tom's beautifully touching knighthood ceremony.

Eat dirt, Markle!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Those photos of Princess Beatrice are stunning, that’s class right there. The same tiara as HMQ wore on her wedding day also, you can see how much she loves her grandchildren. That’s how you do a royal wedding, B is a blood princess and doesn’t need a huge fanfare and a poorly made dress

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She looks so happy, beautiful dress, gorgeous tiara, the flowers were divine and off to the pub. That wedding sounds far more fun than H&M’s.
Looks like HMQ loves her granddaughter a lot and shows how
Much nicer it is to be inside the tent.

times like this must drive home to Harry the consequences of his actions. Probably the first time he has felt the consequences of his actions.

Reactions: 33
I had tears in my eyes reading the copy. Stunning photos. They all look truly happy, huge gesture from the Queen allowing Beatrice to wear the tiara and her dress and fair play Beatrice looked gorgeous. I love the photo of The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks so happy, beautiful dress, gorgeous tiara, the flowers were divine and off to the pub. That wedding sounds far more fun than H&M’s.
Looks like HMQ loves her granddaughter a lot and shows how
Much nicer it is to be inside the tent.

times like this must drive home to Harry the consequences of his actions. Probably the first time he has felt the consequences of his actions.
She looks lovely, and that flower arch round the door of the church is outrageously beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I had tears in my eyes reading the copy. Stunning photos. They all look truly happy, huge gesture from the Queen allowing Beatrice to wear the tiara and her dress and fair play Beatrice looked gorgeous. I love the photo of The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh.
Me too! 😭

It made me laugh though that the Mail thought they were so clever and got it so wrong. How long before this story gets deleted? Screenshotted!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how H is feeling as he was close to his cousins Beatrice and Eugenie. I think this wedding and family occasion will remind him what he has given up. And for what

Reactions: 25
I was surprised to discover that Caroline Castigliano is a high end wedding dress designer. I frequently drive past the offices near Grantham and it always looks closed, cream office looking building with black tinted windows. Assumed it was maybe an interior design company/factory as the site is a v small industrial estate looking place in the middle of nowhere.

The restyled wedding dress is beautiful, the flowers gorgeous and the bride looks sensational. I’ve always found Bea to be rather wide eyed and toothy but she looks radiant today. Congratulations to them both and lovely to see the Queen and Phillip looking well.

Reactions: 19
Beatrice was pure class. A vintage Norman Hartnell dress was completely appropriate in the current climate, not at all extravagant but beautiful.
And the tiara; short of letting Beatrice wearing the imperial state crown; HM has shown how much she loves and values her granddaughter.

Not to mention, the Queen looked so happy!
6AC9534A-98F5-4163-B307-19E97173D33C.jpeg

The flower arch was AMAZING! :love:🌺

ABC2D7B0-40D9-4E43-A02A-AA12FB381FC9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.