Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Former Lib Dem MP Norman Baker has said that M&H should stop talking crap. He said that the only green thing about Harry is his wellies.
Preach about the environment but have a massive carbon footprint

Preach about breaking that status quo but be part of the establishment

Preach about feminism but marry a prince and don't have a job

Preach about changing the corridors of power but accept and use a title

Preach about self-reliance but live off the Duchy's money

Preach about privacy but organise pap walks

Preach about your 'private letter' but tell 5 friends to go to People Magazine

Preach about the 'uncomfortable' commonwealth but sit on a pile of money made from it

duck OFF!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I’m trying to win a debate with Mr StupidCat right now - I saw a link earlier in this or a previous thread to a video where Meghan slaps a handler at Wimbledon before sitting down one seat away from Kate.

Can you help me out, pretty please with cherry on top?

I know the clip you mean but it is not what it seems. I hate to defend Smeggers but if you watch the full and large-screen footage that the clip you're talking about originates from, she does not slap anybody. A lady in pink goes to take a programme or something else off of Smeghead's seat and she puts her arm out, but it's not a slap.

I don't know whether someone altered the small version that you're talking about to make it look like she slapped the lady in pink or whether it's just because it's low resolution, but anyway have a look at the big version.

It's 2:00 in this clip just after they come down the stairs.

Reactions: 8
I know the clip you mean but it is not what it seems. I hate to defend Smeggers but if you watch the full and large-screen footage that the clip you're talking about originates from, she does not slap anybody. A lady in pink goes to take a programme or something else off of Smeghead's seat and she puts her arm out, but it's not a slap.

I don't know whether someone altered the small version that you're talking about to make it look like she slapped the lady in pink or whether it's just because it's low resolution, but anyway have a look at the big version.

How could her life holed up in LA be better than being the daughter-in-law of the King of England?
Also every time I see her even on official duty; I think her hair is a bleeping mess

Reactions: 19
The progress British society has made since the 1970s is striking if you've lived through it (think we've got the same records in our collection :cool:. And who has been monarch throughout that time and overseen all that positive change? HM.

Megz had the opportunity to work patiently for change on a long-term basis with national charities but she preferred to pose for photo-ops, grab freebies, stuff her pockets with merching, treat her staff like dirt, and then flounced off when she was called out on it.
I was a teenager in the 70’s (God! How much simpler life seemed then) and I’m am just so glad that social media didn’t exist, or mobile phones. Kids these days are bombarded with ‘role models and other people’s opinions. I wish though, that instead of following/idolising someone blindly they would look into what the person stands for first. Do they practice what they preach? Do they work hard? Are they good to their family? Etc etc. Not just talking about M&H here but the likes of the Kardashian’s etc. You can’t just follow blindly without knowing all about the person.

In my day a copy of Jackie magazine and listening to the charts on a Sunday afternoon was all I was bothered about. Bliss.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Thanks!

Me: 0
Mr StupidCat: 1

:)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Preach about the 'uncomfortable' commonwealth but sit on a pile of money made from it

duck OFF!
Preach about equality and take a huge section of Wimbledon for yourself. Leaving the people who’d purchased those seats outside. What part of her tiny mind made that acceptable? The fact that she did it with the worlds eyes looking at her was very telling too because if that’s her behaviour outside she must be abysmal in private.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I agree, it's not a slap, it's just smeggy blundering around. She never "reads the road ahead" she just bounces in all "I'M HERE !" like an over excited labrador. She has never got the knack of going slow and looking for her seat or her place, always bouncing around like tigger while Kate sails past calmly like a majestic galleon with full sails and goes directly to her allotted position.
There's a similar tape from the wedding where she supposedly slaps away someone helping her out of the car at the bottom of the steps, but I don't see it as a slap. To me it's just people trying to be helpful and getting in each others' way somewhat.
She's still a bleep though and probably wanted to slap the pink lady and the car guy but knew she was on camera.:m

Thanks!

Me: 0
Mr StupidCat: 1

:)
Don't you worry your pretty lil head, there's plenty of other tit to throw at her. You WILL win the war.;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just thought how funny sounding the name Misha Nonoo sounds and reminds me of a strange sounding name in the past but could not put my finger on it..I've got it now..Nina Nannar ...the local news reader on Midlands Today lol 🤭

Talking of news....
View attachment 183157
That news readers name sounds like part of the chorus from Whigfielfs Saturday night
🎼Dee dee na na na🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just thought how funny sounding the name Misha Nonoo sounds and reminds me of a strange sounding name in the past but could not put my finger on it..I've got it now..Nina Nannar ...the local news reader on Midlands Today lol 🤭
Teletubbies' vacuum cleaner surely

"Thank you noo noo"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The demotion of Haz continues and the Big Doria Push Is On

Grandma duty! Doria Ragland has been spending time with Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and their 14-month-old son, Archie, while they’re living in Los Angeles.

“Doria Ragland continues to live with Meghan, Harry and Archie,” a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. “This has been the most time she has spent with her grandson since he was born.”

Not only does the Ohio native, 63, “get up in the morning and read to him,” but she and the Suits alum, 38, have been making the little one’s “all-organic” food together.

Markle and the former military pilot, 35, welcomed their baby boy in May 2019. Two months later, another insider exclusively told Us that Ragland was “a big help with the baby and the life adjustment.”

Harry also eased the actress’ transition to motherhood, the source added in July 2019, explaining, “[He] has been amazing and is
a real hands-on coparent.”
So I guess Archie is staying with Grandma Doria (I notice this article doesn't call her a nanny this time) when custody gets discussed. Haz gets downgraded to 'coparent' not even Dad...

This story doesn't use Duke and Duchess of Sussex at all. It's Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. Hmmmm.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I think one of the things that really started alarm bells clanging for me (after the pushy display at the engagement interview) was Mememeagain’s failure to include HMQ as one of the remarkably influential women on her Vogue cover. Not just as a shrewd move to please her new family, but because the Queen truly is a remarkable role model.
Alarms bells started ringing for me with the IG photo of the spooning bananas. There were rumours about a ‘romance’ but that was her outing Harry. A genuine girlfriend wouldn’t have done that. She couldn’t wait for it to become public. So contrived.

duck OFF!
UNBELIEVABLE!

Reactions: 19
Just popping this in here. I don't think it has been posted in here but it was in the gossip thread (by accident I presume). I think Aunty is drunk again :mAnyhoo ....

antinoos said:

Of course no lady ever notices what other ladies are wearing and I havent a clue what any of it signified but on returning from being proper poorly my status changed and shortly afterwards it changed again. I thought they were promotions but apparently one is dropping down the Title Ladder. Oh the English and their quaint class system, I'll be a Parlourmaid if it carries on like this, dismissed without a notice.

I gather the forces of "Admin", who are lucky we write their material for them, discovered they had set the bar too low and there was an explosion of VIPs. One way of dealing with this would have been to reclassify ALL VIP's as "Former VIPs" but that might have led to mutiny so instead they increased the bar without bothering to tell anyone, then implied it was a bit sad to complain, which, whilst true, lacks finesse.

Does anyone remember the delicious Hoover Free Flights Disaster of the early 1990's when they tried to deal with the disasterous consequences of offering to fly two people to America and back for a £100 purchase by making the rules so complex that they assumed people would give up, but they didnt and Hoover ended up running the UKs biggest free travel agency and had to go into administration?

Its all very funny really - speaking of which Meghan should be watching the unspeakable disaster for nearly all concerned, playing out in the extremely weird atmosphere of Court 13 on The Strand (a sort of deluxe medieval torture chamber with seating areas and acres of lever arch files) and seeing her future in rehearsal. I cannot imagine who or what failed to prevent Mr Depp from taking the suicidal step of sueing The Sun (which is of course the Mail only more classy, better written, and politically significant) which must be loving it. He seems in many ways to be a fine Kentucky Gent, and having spent nearly his whole life being encouraged to behave like a 17 year old rock star what do you expect? As for Miss Heard? Well. As the monstrous Sharon Osbourne once said of one of Ozzy's "conquests" That cunts been round every pole in Los Angeles. Anyone who associates with that Kathy Lette deserves all they get, she'll never work again will she?

Anyway still no judgement on the confidentiality of the Five Former Friends in waiting. Noones in a hurry I suppose and the judge may well be on holiday. After shes lost on this little but very intriguing sub-battle (and it would take something very surprising for her to win) things could get very very interesting. There is at least a possibility that one of the five is either (now) nursing a grudge or possibly unaware that they did any of the things claimed of them. The story was first put forward to everyones amazement, at a time when there was reasonable expectation they would never have to be publically identified because it would settle quickly.

Favourable settlement for madame is not going to happen. The Mail is giving spectacular and comprehensive coverage of The Suns case, not only because its off the scale salacious and embarassing; but also to demonstrate to anyone interested just what they are likely to be cooking up for a woman who has made herself quite fantastically unpopular in these islands, with an adventurous past.

Theres a very good article by that wonderful old bastard Taki in todays Spectator telling some home truths about celebrity litigation - or any litigation. Someone should send it to her.

Mom of Five. Todays word from Aunty is: Shitweasel

OOOPS Sorry wrong thread silly me shoudl be on Meghan and Harry....I dont suppose you can mov e it can you Admin - and after Ive been so disobliging [blushes]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
No way!! Not claiming that murky twit and her ball-less bloody daft wanker (did I say that right?) I'll proudly stick to supporting the current one in residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
“Murky twit😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣@Momof5intheStates you’re hitting new highs with the vernacular. Bring on KJ stat!

First words I taught my 2 along with "Shy bairns get nowt". We were living abroad at the time, amazing how they managed to integrate it into the German language, oh and "Gannin for a plodge" another one for you MO5, guess what that one means! Edited to add - can be used (loosely) in conjunction with Freda's ducking stool!
Awwww my darling late husband taught me some of these - is the translation “young, timid children get nothing” ?

duck OFF!
Oh my, i can’t love this enough ❤❤❤. How about we set Andrew Neil or Paxman to interview these two live? Not pre recorded, no disclosure on questions beforehand and no subjects off limits. I’d pay.

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree, it's not a slap, it's just smeggy blundering around. She never "reads the road ahead" she just bounces in all "I'M HERE !" like an over excited labrador. She has never got the knack of going slow and looking for her seat or her place, always bouncing around like tigger while Kate sails past calmly like a majestic galleon with full sails and goes directly to her allotted position.
There's a similar tape from the wedding where she supposedly slaps away someone helping her out of the car at the bottom of the steps, but I don't see it as a slap. To me it's just people trying to be helpful and getting in each others' way somewhat.
She's still a bleep though and probably wanted to slap the pink lady and the car guy but knew she was on camera.:m

Don't you worry your pretty lil head, there's plenty of other tit to throw at her. You WILL win the war.;)
BIB 👏🏻👏👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿

Suffering from CSW - cheap synthetic weaves or cheap synthetic wigs

How "would" that work? Let's say he FINALLY does wake up and smell the freedom and dumps the narcissist and her mangey murky fanny, and finds the right woman......what Title (if any) is bestowed upon her? I don't know what the protocol is.
Wha ha ha ha we’ve created a monster! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
From Murky_Meg

Doria with Archie?

Yes or no?

And why is Meghan rarely seen with Archie?

Sorry ~ already posted!

011D0D18-E305-42BF-814C-F5C899728A30.png
5FDFD63A-42CE-47E6-A191-BAF421C303B7.png

Reactions: 8
Just popping this in here. I don't think it has been posted in here but it was in the gossip thread (by accident I presume). I think Aunty is drunk again :mAnyhoo ....

antinoos said:

Of course no lady ever notices what other ladies are wearing and I havent a clue what any of it signified but on returning from being proper poorly my status changed and shortly afterwards it changed again. I thought they were promotions but apparently one is dropping down the Title Ladder. Oh the English and their quaint class system, I'll be a Parlourmaid if it carries on like this, dismissed without a notice.

I gather the forces of "Admin", who are lucky we write their material for them, discovered they had set the bar too low and there was an explosion of VIPs. One way of dealing with this would have been to reclassify ALL VIP's as "Former VIPs" but that might have led to mutiny so instead they increased the bar without bothering to tell anyone, then implied it was a bit sad to complain, which, whilst true, lacks finesse.

Does anyone remember the delicious Hoover Free Flights Disaster of the early 1990's when they tried to deal with the disasterous consequences of offering to fly two people to America and back for a £100 purchase by making the rules so complex that they assumed people would give up, but they didnt and Hoover ended up running the UKs biggest free travel agency and had to go into administration?

Its all very funny really - speaking of which Meghan should be watching the unspeakable disaster for nearly all concerned, playing out in the extremely weird atmosphere of Court 13 on The Strand (a sort of deluxe medieval torture chamber with seating areas and acres of lever arch files) and seeing her future in rehearsal. I cannot imagine who or what failed to prevent Mr Depp from taking the suicidal step of sueing The Sun (which is of course the Mail only more classy, better written, and politically significant) which must be loving it. He seems in many ways to be a fine Kentucky Gent, and having spent nearly his whole life being encouraged to behave like a 17 year old rock star what do you expect? As for Miss Heard? Well. As the monstrous Sharon Osbourne once said of one of Ozzy's "conquests" That cunts been round every pole in Los Angeles. Anyone who associates with that Kathy Lette deserves all they get, she'll never work again will she?

Anyway still no judgement on the confidentiality of the Five Former Friends in waiting. Noones in a hurry I suppose and the judge may well be on holiday. After shes lost on this little but very intriguing sub-battle (and it would take something very surprising for her to win) things could get very very interesting. There is at least a possibility that one of the five is either (now) nursing a grudge or possibly unaware that they did any of the things claimed of them. The story was first put forward to everyones amazement, at a time when there was reasonable expectation they would never have to be publically identified because it would settle quickly.

Favourable settlement for madame is not going to happen. The Mail is giving spectacular and comprehensive coverage of The Suns case, not only because its off the scale salacious and embarassing; but also to demonstrate to anyone interested just what they are likely to be cooking up for a woman who has made herself quite fantastically unpopular in these islands, with an adventurous past.

Theres a very good article by that wonderful old bastard Taki in todays Spectator telling some home truths about celebrity litigation - or any litigation. Someone should send it to her.

Mom of Five. Todays word from Aunty is: Shitweasel

OOOPS Sorry wrong thread silly me shoudl be on Meghan and Harry....I dont suppose you can mov e it can you Admin - and after Ive been so disobliging [blushes]
Thx for repost @freda19 ❤ @antinoos - We’ve been Markled by Tattle - im now a chatty kathy, I mean anything but that! FML 🤣

From Murky_Meg

Doria with Archie?

Yes or no?

And why is Meghan rarely seen with Archie?

Sorry ~ already posted!

View attachment 183635View attachment 183636
Who the duck is that kid?

• Haha
Murkys just posted these. Grandma Doria is helping out.

They look like they were taken from a drone, which is not great. But none of the British/US tabloids have posted them seemingly.

An aside: Doria is in great shape for 63.
Yes, she is in great shape for 63!

Reminder ~ must start yoga immediately!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.