Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
How could you just leave me standing
Alone in the world and so bald ? (alone and so bald)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my frostnip, too cold
Maybe I'm just like my mother
I'm never satisfied (he's never satisfied)
Where is the cream for my todger?
This is what it sounds like
When spares cry

prince-smh.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

tnbadger

Breaking News:

Archbishop Welby regretfully declines the invitation to serve as mediator between the RF & Sussexes, due to a prior committment. He has arranged for Piers Morgan to substitute.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I am still astounded at the men he chose to interview him basically walking on eggshells around him like he is 12.

Anderson Cooper asked him "Why not renounce your titles as Duke and Duchess?" and he just let's Harry say "And what difference would that make?" Why didn't he probe further? Anderson Cooper isn't a newbie interviewer he should have been able to very quickly and smartly outmanoeuvre Harry. But he didn't.

Tom Bradby didn't even try. He was saying things like "people might ask" "some say". No. Just cut the bullshit and ask straight questions: why do you condemn Thomas Markle for speaking to the media when you are doing the same thing? Why are you backtracking on the racism claims? Did Peg bully staff?

They just let him run around unchallenged.
I agree. I’ve said before that they were not so much interviewers as facilitators.
Bradby was visibly shrinking at one point.
A decent interviewer would have had Harry tying himself in knots. Let’s face it, he doesn’t need very much help in appearing deranged.
Even if there was a list of agreed questions, what was to stop one of them coming in from left field just to see his reaction?
They gave him undue deference for reasons I cannot fathom.
He’s of no importance so what were they frightened of?

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
It pains me.
Her sister has MS.
Meghan could have worked with her alongside MS charities to help people.
If the kids were IVF and/or surrogate, they could have done podcasts and all kinds of stuff to help others going through it all.
So much good they could have done.

Wasted opportunity.
@Chita Couldnt agree more.
When i saw the engagement presser i thought 'social climber washed up actress'
Then they did a presser as fab 4 with pregnant Catherine & William all about their joint charity works and future plans & thought great this is good.
I have mixed race niece & nephew it was good to see for their benefit. Your point about MS charities etc is a good one, also being an older mum and so on.
Then ....well....we know it started with the bananas .....

It IS a shame, she couldve done so much good work but alas her personality wouldnt allow that to happen so after 72 days she quit.

She now faces decades in showbiz wilderness which serves her right.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Harry thinks he killed people whilst a British soldier? Maybe he did, though I would like real conformation of it. In any event, if he did it, it was as a soldier in the British army so if he needs protection because of it, it should be given by the government that sent him over to Afghanistan in the first place and not the US.

---

Harry"s Bar. The name Archie sounds like a pub owner in Croydon. I am sensing a trend here.
How many ex soldiers brag about how many they have killed and say it so publicly? He should have kept his mouth shut but, as he can’t, he should now take the consequences of his actions and pay for his own security. He is not the responsibility of the US or the British for being such an idiotic blabber mouth.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
From Twitter. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but knowing what we do now, is this a perfect example of a duper’s delight grin?
Or do I detest the woman so much that I’m deliberately seeing it?

A36D0392-204D-4B80-AEDC-3E773F3D8345.png

• Angry
  • Sick

Bobble22

VIP Member
I think the best thing is that Charlie invites H to the coronation but the government steps in and says it’s too much of a security issue because of H‘s comments so H can’t attend. Then KC takes the high ground and it all H’s own fault.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
If he is given a prominent place at the coronation I'm done.

I don't even want him there.
Not even at the back behind a pillar.

• Heart
  • Angry

blueberriesarenice

He lists all this stuff he’s never done but I can’t believe it’s remotely true that he was “prohibited” from anything. If he had an ounce of true yearning to be independent, he’d have done all those things. No one stopped him carrying money or getting a train. Princess Anne is regularly seen on the tube. (And the admission he never carried money is also an admission that someone was sourcing his drugs for him. Who? Did they pay?! Were they reimbursed? How generous!) I can understand that parcels being delivered to palaces have to be security checked but no one stopped him ordering stuff. They managed to order a sofa and Meghan clearly had countless freebies delivered!

He has accountants, sure, but he could have got involved with managing or investing his own £10 million fortune if he’d wanted. He’s had the income from his capital since he was 25. He could have done something with it - bought or set up a business or his own house or cars. But he’s a total skinflint and preferred to let Daddy pay the bills!

He chose not to bother standing on his own two feet! He could have actually worked to take advantage of his incredible education - he might never have excelled, he’s dim but he admitted he never tried. He could have said ‘I don’t want the royal working life’ and found an occupation, a trade. No one would have stopped him! He liked having his fridge stocked with gourmet meals, liked someone doing his cleaning and organising his life for him. He’s infantilised but only because he never bothered to be anything else!!
This. My ex in his early 30s never did laundry, never cleaned the toilet, never paid a bill, never learned to drive… because he didn’t want to. The pile of laundry could be sitting next to him for 3 days but he didn’t want to do it. We lived in the back of beyond and a car would’ve changed his life but he didn’t want to do if. We couldn’t afford a cleaner but he kept wanting to get one because he didn’t want to do it. His mum used to laugh fondly about how infantilised he was and how she never made him lift a finger. Some adults just don’t want to be adults.

• Sick

merched bach

My Mother was 39 when she died and my Dad was 47. She died from Addisons Disease, which there is a cure for now, and my Dad died from a brain bleed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56