Harry and Meghan #305 Harry is now a laughing stock, only known for his frozen cock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit that that thought has crossed my mind as well ☹
Likewise.

I have wondered if Harold is courting some form of involuntary ‘end point’.
How can he not have seen or anticipated the impact of the 25 Taliban announcement?

He is clearly dysfunctional & disturbed, casting his ire & venom at his family, throwing good sense & diplomatic caution to the wind.
Declaring his royal birth as the foundation of his claim for IPP enhanced status & protection, when the more compelling case is that he is monumentally stoopid, pathologically reckless & just should not be allowed out on his own.

By his crass self-absorption, unpredictability & limited reasoning, he has ruled (!) himself out of being a working royal so even smaller grounds to justify IPP cover.

The protection he needs is that of a couple or orderlies not highly trained, high skilled armed protection officers who are prepared to put their lives on the line to protect their charge, they may struggle now working with Harold given his disloyalty & disrespect towards the serving forces & his now more obvious disdain for ordinary people.

He obsesses about his mother’s untimely death allegedly at the hands of hostile actors, & now possibly for his wife & children. All public figures face some credible threat. He has used Spare as a form of confessional, gloating about badly he has behaved towards others, how cruel he can be, & as far as I have read he indulges himself without expression of remorse, sorrow or regret.

As though he has no plan to live long, live well, live at peace with himself & others.
An odd short-termism.

Maybe I expect too much of him to describe or plan a long fruitful future, but there seems to be something missing as though there is no real plan to be here.

I am not a psychiatric professional, so not indulging in a diagnosis or prognosis, but it seems to me that Harold is still billowing & blowing about in the red mists of his rage at the world & provoking someone somehow to provide the hefty last blow.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Well amazon have said it's suitable for 8+ years in their double book deals, so would be OK to sell it in a toy shop. Personally I think they are mistaken I think it should read 'has been written by somebody 8 years'
I didn’t think talking about using hallucinogenic drugs would be appropriate for 8 year olds or putting lotion on your Willie that makes you feel Like your mother is with you 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Totally deranged.

They are well-suited. Won't be long before they turn on each other 😎😎

Reactions: 27
Some ‘tea’ about the Coronation and any apologies. Posted by a Redditer who has a source in the entertainment industry who seems to be credible….

9E301AF9-126A-4652-AEAA-E3255BA912D3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I would love to know how Harold gains access to so many drugs. I suffer from chronic pain and have to almost jump through hoops to get my mild opiates so that I have some quality of life. Really shits me🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I would love to know how Harold gains access to so many drugs. I suffer from chronic pain and have to almost jump through hoops to get my mild opiates so that I have some quality of life. Really shits me🤬
Private Dr issuing private repeat prescriptions , that's how

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Its called money and connections!! Get your self a private doc “Harley street”!!! They will write you what ever you want (within reason)!!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Post-covid, just about everyone I know over the age of about 50 has had enough of work - the pettiness is getting pettier and the arseholes are getting arseholier. Some of us who can afford to have already walked, others are hanging by a thread. It's not just an isolated group either. Countrywide a huge amount of knowledge and experience has disappeared from the workforce so Rishi Sunak is desperately trying to figure out how to get 50+ somethings back into the labour market.

The thing about Jeremy Clarkson is that he falls within that demographic and is wealthy enough to never have to work again. He's a straight talking Yorkshireman so it wouldn't surprise me if he got sick of all the bullshittery and quit Amazon and ITV of his own accord. Amazon & ITV in damage control mode then announce that they have parted ways using his comments about 43 as a smokescreen.

TV is about making money & JC does that. Both channels knew what he is like when they signed him up but they wanted the controversy and the viewers.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to employ Clarkson to be Clarkson then sack Clarkson for being Clarkson. But what do I know...
Many people I know who have not returned to work as they have become carers for family & close friends needing support & for grandchildren who need stay-at-home or after school care. Social care worker recruitment took a blow when compulsory Covid vaccination was imposed, also many workers went home during Covid & stayed to look after their own families.

But, @Thalia says, people with decades of work experience have just had it with working.

Reactions: 20
She's 43% Nigerian
She's a failed actress in a bit-part
She's a yacht-hoe
The muvvers an old jail-bird
No fucker likes them
They both lie
They've offended whole Countries
She dresses in freebie sack-tied-in-the-middle rags
He's a nasty orange spangle
Both are very dysfunctional
Her legs look like a cross between pipe-cleaners and chicken wings
He's only got a button cock & it doesn't work properly
Everything they touch turns to tit

Is there no start to their talents 😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahahahaaaaa bleeping hell 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
BIB The Stoat was a member of the Royal Family at the time, his Boss HMTQ Head of the Armed Forces when he allegedly shot and killed these chess pieces.
What is to stop the RF apologising on his behalf? Do they really think that their silence is going to minimise the fall-out? The lily-livered oik, as you put it so well, is mentally unstable, probably was high on drugs in the Army.
The RF should deal with this not just for Iran but for the international community, state that this rogue criminal behaviour is unacceptable.
Their silence condones it unless stated otherwise. Their silence about his drug-taking ditto.
I agree. BP should have put out a statement regarding Harold never leaving his bunker except to get new batteries for his X Box so it was impossible for him to kill 25 Taliban. The safety of military personnel and citizens around the world is far more important than a grubby little prick like Harold.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If you can’t sleep, try a lettuce sandwich before you go to bed. Weird, but it works.
As Beatrix Potter said in Peter Rabbit “Lettuce is very soporific”. Which is a complex word for a children’s book but shows how things have changed nowadays

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Some ‘tea’ about the Coronation and any apologies. Posted by a Redditer who has a source in the entertainment industry who seems to be credible….

View attachment 1896170

“Merchie and Lilibucks” 😂😂😂

Lady C was fantastic as always, on Dan Wooton, today.

I wish this matron at Haznut’s school could be found so Harry (can barely type out his name, I’m shaking with anger) can say all the putrid things he said in his book about her to her face. I am hoping the tabloids find her and help her. How dare he how dare he.

Reactions: 41
Well they suppressed the attack by H on his bodyguard
We only have Harold’s word it even happened :ROFLMAO: we have no idea if the RPO even reported it. I know from experience that not everything gets reported.

Reactions: 19
Maybe she wasn't pregnant, but had tablets to make her produce milk so she could breastfeed, therefore, stopped smoking weed or taking speed, which normally keeps her weight off, so lead to the weight gain afterwards?
Tbh I think she just stress eats, there was a blind about her binge eating a few years ago but can’t for life of me find it now!

Reactions: 16
Yes - the Royal protocols don't seemed to have been followed - and no correction or signatures retrospectively. There was the mix-up on dates of birth and Harold's public comment that babies change over 2 weeks. All very odd.
There is no way that they wouldn’t have been made aware of the protocol requirements 😎😎😎

Reactions: 17
"My mummy wasn't dead. Pa would bring her home.

The same brown water, the same gloom. Tarnished armour upon the walls, antlered deer heads: each with a bronze plaque to commemorate their fall. No bagpiper played to mark the morning. I half-heard a footman say, above the scrape of a pistoning shoe-brush, -as I went in search of breakfast - that the Prime Minister would make a speech. Maids hung black crepe at the window. No radio, no television, only the striking of the quarter hour relayed around the house - then silence.

"Ah! Boy, come sit by me," said Grandpa, in welcome as I entered the breakfast room. "Is Willy up?" "No," he said - his mouth pulled tight in inhalation. "He took it rather badly." "I heard him blubbing." I took my place beside Grandpa: he patted my knee. "Give the boy three sausages, McDuff."

Granny looked tired. She was still in the same clothes from last evening. I had heard the telephone ring non-stop. I guessed she hadn't slept. She was smoking Black Cats and sipping Ethopian coffee. Before her lay a stack of papers and newspapers. "Charles has arrived." "Has he? Good." "Tony wants to call her the New Princess, for a New Britain." "Damned silly name." I ate my sausage. "Good morning Harold," said Granny. "Morning." "I thought so too," Granny went on, "it's that or the People's Princess." Grandpa snorted, smearing Seville marmalade on a piece of toast that had long since gone cold and soft, "We're not bloody British Leyland."

I heard the helicopters of the British Press overhead. Felt once more their imposition. Because of them go-karts were banned, as was horse riding. Granny said we were in mourning, so we all had to be glum - I wondered if they would be allowed in the afternoon.

This annoyed me more because Willy and I had arranged a scrap with Gregor, the local tough nut, and his gang. To even the teams, we'd arranged for Duxie to be on our side. Dux was a scouser and in the SAS. But he looked about twelve. And Gregor said he had no objection - of course we lied and said he was one of our Norwegian cousins. His accent was about the same.

Willy was sipping whiskey. He was in a right state. His eyes were puffy from weeping. His bed was a mess, and he'd even rent his pyjamas. "I don't want a bleeping sausage!" he yelled. 'Psycho,' I thought - though I didn't say it. "How much have you drunk?" I asked, holding up the bottle of Famous Grouse. By the pittance remaining I guessed too much. "Granny wants to know if you are alright." "Do I look alright?" he screamed, "do I look like I'll ever be alright again?" And then, quite unnecessarily, he wailed "Oh why does everyone I love, leave me!" People often said that Willy looked like our mother, that may or may not be so - then (he looks nothing like her now), but I hated it when he acted like her. "Stop being a woman. I've bought you a sausage, now eat it, sober yourself up - we've got a meeting with Gregor and his lads at twelve." "I'm not coming." "What do you mean you're not coming." He had a hateful look in his eye, "Harold," - he spoke slowly and deliberately - "our mother died last night. I am not going to have scrap with Gregor and his boys because you poisoned his dog." "There's no proof it was me." "Get out!"

Gregor was waiting for us in Birnam Wood. Though Dux and I were outnumbered five to one, I wasn't going to let some Scots pup play Ron Roy with me. I am the ancestor of Longshacks - or he is the ancestor of me - and besides if I could get a black eye in, or catch him in the bollocks, that would be enough to satisfy honour. Dux had brought a hand grenade, he had smuggled out of Bosnia, so if things went south we had back up.

"Where's your brother?" asked Gregor, has I stood before him - in challenge. "He's not coming. It's just me and my cousin... Olaf." "It's your brother we want." "It's me that killed the dog." "What dog?" "Your dog." "I don't have a dog." "You don't now." "I've never had a dog." One of Gregor's gang stepped forward, "We're sorry to hear about your mum." a general mumour ran around the foe - "Ay we're sorry about your mum," "she was a lovely woman," and such like.

"Aren't you going to fight?" I said.

They weren't. They said they had to get home. One of them said he had to sign the book of condolence at the local village hall.

And with that they melted away.

"Cunts" said Dux.

I was unsure what to do next. We had quite clearly won. But as Sun Tzu says, the worst kind of victory is one that is won without fighting - I learned that at Sandhurst. There was no point going back home, as everyone would be moping about. I asked if Dux still had the hand grenade. "Follow me," I said.

There was absolutely no proof that I anything to do with the explosion in the septic tank at Gregor's cottage.
Though I'll bet his dad's face was a picture...
as he was sitting on the lav reading the paper when the thing exploded.
The sap developed OCD hand-washing... died five years after in a Seaman's Mission in Skegness.... loser.

Of course, I knew nothing about two twelve year old boys who were seen running away.

All I knew was...
My mummy wasn't dead. Pa would bring her home.
"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.