Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this

"British-born lawyer and climber has a new mountain to conquer after being appointed to broker peace between the Duchess of Sussex and her sister.
Mary-Ruth Houston, 62, has been hired as a mediator in a bitter defamation case between Meghan, 41, and her sibling Samantha Markle, 58.
Ms Houston will attempt to help them find a resolution in a last-gasp bid to avoid a jury trial in Tampa, Florida.
Ahead of the meeting in November.....
“Her experience is likely to help her because there’s definitely a risk of dealing with eruptions in this case.”
Samantha launched the case after claiming her reputation was wrecked by comments the duchess made about her childhood."

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Wouldn't he just. I'm glad the Queen is not here to see this total tit show.
Remember that beautiful rainbow that appeared at the Queen’s funeral?
I reckon if the evil two come to the coronation there will be thunder and lightning as they get off the plane

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Queen Gurty. She reads an interesting long quora piece. (Hope it hasn't been posted earlier!). H wants to be King

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sun newspaper, this could be what the Stoat's been taking for "therapy."

"Brit couple ‘caught selling hallucinogenic “little death” tea once used by Harry & frog drug 40 X stronger than morphine..
A hallucinogenic tea nicknamed "little death" once taken by Prince Harry.
(The Brits) allegedly used mind-bending drugs such as ayahuasca to get punters high in unlicensed shamanic healing sessions.
Prince Harry said in his book that he had taken psychedelic drugs including ayahuasca.

....“dangerous substances” including magic mushrooms and ayahuasca with no health controls
....kambo, the poisonous secretions of the giant monkey frog said to be 40 times stronger than morphine.

Nicknamed "little death", the potent psychoactive drug ayahuasca is often drunk during tribal rituals in the Amazon rainforest by Westerners who have been promised they will experience "spiritual enlightenment".
A string of celebs including Sting, Paul Simon and Lindsay Lohan are said to have endorsed the class-A drug, a blend of he ayahuasca vine and a shrub called chacruna.
Prince Harry confirmed he took ayahuasca as well as other psychedelic drugs such as psilocybin mushrooms in his book, Spare.
He claimed that it helped him to deal with the scars left by his mother Diana’s death in a car crash in August 1997."

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Correct me if I'm wrong but one cannot get more than 3 rhinoplasties, all subsequent once come with exponentially higher risks of prolapse and necrosis? lets hope its the case:)
She's probably getting more bunion work, in case she has to dress appropriately barefoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just seen this

"British-born lawyer and climber has a new mountain to conquer after being appointed to broker peace between the Duchess of Sussex and her sister.
Mary-Ruth Houston, 62, has been hired as a mediator in a bitter defamation case between Meghan, 41, and her sibling Samantha Markle, 58.
Ms Houston will attempt to help them find a resolution in a last-gasp bid to avoid a jury trial in Tampa, Florida.
“Her experience is likely to help her because there’s definitely a risk of dealing with eruptions in this case.”
Samantha launched the case after claiming her reputation was wrecked by comments the duchess made about her childhood."
I hope Sam proceeds.

Reactions: 16
I was thinking, what if Ashley Cole has google alerts set up and every day he receives an email from google
‘I blame Ashley Cole’
‘It’s all Ashley Cole’s fault’

Sorry Ashley. But it is your fault. Why couldn’t you have married Meagain… in olden times you’d have been made a Knight of the Realm for protecting the monarchy in this way.

As it is we are stuck with Spare and TW.
This deserves every award.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

"Brit couple ‘caught selling hallucinogenic “little death” tea once used by Harry & frog drug 40 X stronger than morphine..
(The Brits) allegedly used mind-bending drugs such as ayahuasca to get punters high in unlicensed shamanic healing sessions.
Prince Harry said in his book that he had taken psychedelic drugs including ayahuasca.

....“dangerous substances” including magic mushrooms and ayahuasca with no health controls
....kambo, the poisonous secretions of the giant monkey frog said to be 40 times stronger than morphine.

Nicknamed "little death", the potent psychoactive drug ayahuasca is often drunk during tribal rituals in the Amazon rainforest by Westerners who have been promised they will experience "spiritual enlightenment".
A string of celebs including Sting, Paul Simon and Lindsay Lohan are said to have endorsed the class-A drug, a blend of he ayahuasca vine and a shrub called chacruna.
Prince Harry confirmed he took ayahuasca as well as other psychedelic drugs such as psilocybin mushrooms in his book, Spare.
He claimed that it helped him to deal with the scars left by his mother Diana’s death in a car crash in August 1997."
He should watch this film - it would put him off for life

Altered States - Wikipedia

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I was starting to get really annoyed by the stories about 'peace talks', but I saw this on twitter and it makes sense:

@Canellelabelle

·
1h

The Reason why you see those 'ideas of peace talks' from "Royal insider'is because Harry +1 have Not been invited to the Coronation yet. And since KCIII scrapped the Oath by the Dukes, Harry doesn't need to be there. Meg & Haz are now desperately fishing for an invite...
🤭
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Celt Views. Touches on the alleged assaults and says she's heard the last woman has photos. She answers some questions her viewers have put to her. One good one is that the alleged text convo between K and M wouldn't have shown both names. Just the one.

Exactly,mines says recipients name then "you"

Reactions: 13
Nah! Don’t believe it , all bollocks.
Probably. But unless KC3 or the PM shuts down the speculation soon, we're going to get this nauseating "reconciliation" and/or "will they/won't they come" crap rammed down our throats practically every day between now and the Coronation.

The only Coronation many of us may see in our lifetime.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just seen this

I think, don’t quote me, but I think it may be compulsory in USA defamation cases that the parties attempt mediation before it goes to trial …so possibly just a formality .

Reactions: 22

A friend’s adult son, resident in Brazil with a good job and sensible lifestyle, got persuaded to try this when he was feeling a bit low. Had an awful reaction, physical and psychologically - ended up in hospital in a dreadful state and only now recovering and trying to rebuild a life back in the UK, after his father went out and brought him back.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
There was a post on here a long time ago (and I mean probably 200 threads ago) about her being seen in Rory's hotel suite, she was skulking about pretending she didn't want to be seen etc. I think the poster either worked at the hotel or knew someone that did.

ETA: this was meant as a reply to one of the earlier posts about M & Rory, but I hit the wrong button somehow so it looks a bit random now. Sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.