Harry and Meghan #300 She's always crying, he's always high, if only the Palace had a right to reply

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1673559164443.png

Why would haz lay claim to being a kindred spirit of Henry VI, who was a terrible king?

From Wiki:
Having "lost his wits, his two kingdoms and his only son",[3] Henry died in the Tower during the night of 21 May 1471, possibly killed on the orders of King Edward IV.

Reactions: 21
we focused on this many many threads back. they were both working Royals at the time, and we speculated it was M who had done it, also there were bite marks visible on his hand. Maybe... cough cough ... energetic and lively activities during a bed room activity , ( just saying )

I think it was after the event when she had said she was suicidal and attended the Albert Hall event anyway. Not long afterward they were in a car together for an official engagement. Would have to go back at least 100 Threads to find it, but CBA
There are so many weird things with these two. Surely it’s all going to come out eventually.

Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO:

Thing that gets me is why did she store her luggage for weeks? Where did she go without it? Why didn't she need it with her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I would throw my
'She's gone quiet, he's gone silly, she'd rather marry, big brother Willy'
into the ring but I can't figure out how to do it

Reactions: 15
There is clearly a market for dishing out the dirt based on those sale numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
BIB.
I wonder if the editor (ghostwriter abandoned the tit ship earlier) left this confused writing style (hence: ambiguities) to make more space for later denials, broader interpretations when/if legal action is taken?
It feels to me like a Hazno/Smegs move because their big differential in terms of abuse is ‘race’ - so they need to make out it was wall to wall n-word everywhere including the royal sites. If you take out the racial abuse and it’s only the stuff about yachts, being a gold digger, witch etc, that’s akin to abuse Kate/Camilla got (?) They’ve piled it all together in the hope that’s the take out (RF = racist) but yeah like you say, they can claim that wasn’t the intention.

Also Smegs can’t leave anything alone so had to address the yacht girl stuff and categorise it as abuse, rather than, say, factual.

Reactions: 12
I do apologise for the repetition if this has already been posted. These threads move too fast for me lol. Anyway this is from this week's Popbitch about what a miserly bastard Harry has always been. View attachment 1877743
I’ve heard that story before but it’s Cressida who was the dance student. Chelsy was a trainee lawyer and also from a rich family.

Reactions: 22
Well on the subject of Elizabeth Arden.
We pondered:
it's smell, its taste, the stinging potential , the association with Diana's lips, the applications on horses feet and all this is caused by ...Harry's todger.
Harry is a ...marketing God.
Next level of product placement .
:ROFLMAO:
Imagine if it was.... and Elizabeth Arden paid thinking he would mention TW using it.... someone in marketing screaming NO!! NOT LIKE THAT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.