Harry and Meghan #300 She's always crying, he's always high, if only the Palace had a right to reply

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mental to think that I started reading these threads about 230ish and joined in in the 40s and now we are on thread 300. Harry has royally humped any miniscule chance he had of being part of his family again. I'd be airbrushing him out of my life if I were William and Kate and kc3

• Heart
Reactions: 66
On the American interview, he said he'd just read an article about him being having too much psychotherapy.

He actually trawls the media to see what's being said about him! Do you reckon he knows about Tattle? :ROFLMAO:
Hell yeah! That's their life, trawling through the media to find 'hate' (truth) 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
tit! DH is watching Cobert fiasco on yt and don't want to put headphones:( Divorce in making

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
On the American interview, he said he'd just read an article about him being having too much psychotherapy.

He actually trawls the media to see what's being said about him! Do you reckon he knows about Tattle? :ROFLMAO:
It’s like a drug, I reckon he reads every single article with his (and her) name in! I really, really hope he reads tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Recap of last Fred!

@Anna2020 did a sterling job of typing out half the book so we could all read it without having to line the Markles pockets! She received a beautiful Bunion award from Chita for her efforts.

Many many bombshells dropped from the memoir, ones that stick out:

He rubbed Elizabeth Arden cream on his todger while thinking of his mum. Yes really

We deduced there’s no way way smeg birthed Archie. The recollection of a birth situated varied MASSIVELY from a real life situation, including Peg being home 2 hours after an epidural, and being able to hold a hand mirror to her tunnel on the last throes of labour to see Prince Archie crowning.

Harry is bleeping nuts, actually says out loud he ordered a Typhoon aircraft to not fire on Prince Charles and under his orders they don’t. Delusion at its highest.

Said Meg a million times. Slagged off William for everything as per.

Nothing is his fault.

Rumours circulating on Twitter that Harry is about to be outed for being a violent twit to sex workers. Allegedly he left one sex worker for dead and it was covered up by the RF. APPARENTLY he has done it again recently and the girl is going to come out with details and photos. The RF have refused to cover it up again.

I’d be here all night if I went through the rest. Needless to say they are still cunts ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
Surrogacy in the uk requires the birth mother be on the first birth certificate. After she signs over the child by parental court order a new birth certificate can be issued. This can take months. UK surrogacy is altruistic only, no payments allowed except for expenses.

If they did surrogacy they did it in the US and collected him at the baby shower.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Go to Quora, on the "Smoke & Mirrors: Fake Montecito" page, and then go to a poster called Crystal Martin and search her posts. Also look at her comments replying to people underneath the posts. People say that everything has come true, or been made public, in the past, that she has spilled tea on, regarding the Harkles. I don't know how true that is, but she is certainly fascinating if you want to go down that rabbit hole. One thing that, even before I read any of her stuff (as a result of this supposedly forthcoming sexual violence being revealed), that made me think they just might in fact be separated (as alleged by many), is that, certainly in the ITV interview, he refers to Meghan, throughout, as "my wife", never by her name. Mind you that could be just a royal thing as Diana used to say "my husband" a lot of the time when referring to Charles. However I just found it a bit odd when watching the ITV interview. Suggested a disconnect but maybe that's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
If William and Catherine are reading: stay strong, have another glass, and laugh with us Tattlers. (and same to Anne, Zara and Mike, Ed and Sophie and of course Charles and Camilla)

If Sparry and Smegz are reading: get a bleeping grip, learn some self reflection. TL:DR - duck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I actually feel so, so angry about this. How they can stir so much trouble and make the Brits out to be such awful people.
Especially bleeping HER! She was in our country 2 minutes!

I hope karma is coming their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Have we seen this?

Publisher says hopes Harry finds 'peace', no plans for further books 'just the one for now'. Didn't they claim a 3 book deal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.