Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow...this is .......interesting, extremely interesting.....after this latest ........publicity, I wouldnt be surprised!

I was thinking of comparing it to something like The Secret Garden, where the poor neglected rich girl, whose family dont care for her at all, finds salvation in a garden! But thats a fictional childrens book.
It's also a book where the poor neglected rich girl tells her equally neglected hypochondriac cousin to stop being such a self-pitying bore and start taking some responsibility for his own life. Which he does, and they both stop being miserable whining brats and become lovely, thanks in no small part to hanging out with farming types.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apparently the Quora post which originally said that this assault story would be coming out has been updated. Since it hasn't yet come out it's a "I'll believe it when I see it" situation, but if its true he asked the RF for help, for this latest alleged incident, and they said no, fair play to them. View attachment 1874888
I don't understand the nda's. Who has them? The women? Surely not. Or am I missing something. Probably my marbles at my age!

Reactions: 18
Why did he thank Invisibeth and Archificial for letting him be absent?

Whats that all about?
He also thanks them for letting Papa go off to read and think and reflect! He gives them his 'deepest and adoringest thanks'. Is adoringest even a word?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trying to catch up (yet again!)
But I just thought of something: do you think the reason he fell out with his friend Nacho is due to abusing or violence towards Nacho's horses or staff?

Being in the horse world myself I can tell you it's really difficult to keep good staff unless you treat them really well and good horses are expensive and if you mistreat them too much they can be ruined.
ETA: I don't have staff, I look after my horse myself

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Arthur Edwards is on with Piers.
He's spent 40 years photographing royals.
Just said he doesnt want to photograph Harry or Meghan ever again.
Says he didn't go on the Australia or Africa tour with them because they were so miserable and unhelpful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but a couple of things baffle me…

Archie, age 3, doing a tonne of “deep chivalrous bows” to the Queen? What 3yo does that?

Also, anything mentioned about the PlatJub and the… seating??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why is he pissed off that Charles, William and Camilla went to Birkhall on the day the Queen died and he had to have dinner with the rest of his family?

Ok, maybe C, C and W should have dined with ALL the family who were there but why should he have joined them if the rest of the family didnt???
On that day, the family lost a beloved family member. Life would change in many ways, but in many ways would go on as usual.m,
Charles was now King, a whole new life, responsibilities. Camilla would be Queen , something she never wanted. William was now POW with responsibility for the Duchy of Cornwall.
No wonder they wanted to be on their own. And the last thing they need was a “what’s in it for me” whinging brat.

Reactions: 40

Archie, age 3, doing a tonne of “deep chivalrous bows” to the Queen? What 3yo does that?

He was copying Meghan's attempts at curtseys.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

The Platinum Jubilee isn't mentioned at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Harry complains about press intrusion yet (as well as courting it constantly), by slagging off other members of the RF he forces them into the spotlight. Catherine is normally left to get on with her life but now she's being papped because the newspapers want to see a reaction. 😡
View attachment 1873526
As an aside: Catherine looks great even driving without makeup and her skin truly looks amazing.

Of course Hawwy doesn’t give a tit about the intrusion he’s causing into her life right now. He’s probably sadistically relishing it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Never mind how many times he said Mummy in the book. More concerning is that he mentioned Willy 345 times! He's obsessed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
On that day, the family lost a beloved family member. Life would change in many ways, but in many ways would go on as usual.m,
Charles was now King, a whole new life, responsibilities. Camilla would be Queen , something she never wanted. William was now POW with responsibility for the Duchy of Cornwall.
No wonder they wanted to be on their own. And the last thing they need was a “what’s in it for me” whinging brat.
But why did he think he should have gone with them?

Reactions: 16
But I recall every physical detail of the scene. The daffodils out, the new grass sprouting, a jet taking off from Heathrow, heading west, unusually low, its engines making my chest vibrate. I remember thinking how remarkable that I could still hear Willy above that jet.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Was he on the runway?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I cannot begin to tell you how much my whole body cringes when any human over the age of 6 still calls their parents mummy and daddy. If Harold calls Diana mummy once more I shall throw up. Everytime he calls her mummy, I have visions of him as an adult wearing just a nappy and sucking on his thumb or a dummy. Mummy sounds so infantile, creepy and fetishy. Harold, Diana was your mum or your mother, you are an adult, upgrade your vocabulary!
Dear @Ivanhoe
My mother died last year - I was 65 years old and called her Mummy until her last breath. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. My vocabulary is spiffing. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.