Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw two very interesting reels on Instagram that reminded me of Sparry. One I'll explain because the reel is in Punjabi without English subtitles so I won't link it, the second is pretty self-explanatory.

Reel 1:

Stand-up comedian is talking about the chaos that follows a snake entering a house - a usually quite scary event for the householders but quite entertaining for others. Everyone's reacting in different ways - his mum calls her sister in Canada, who says it would have been auspicious if it had happened on a Monday instead. His dad says it's a relative from his wife's side - she retorts that his side would have had a monkey instead. Friend has come over to see the snake, instead of meeting a prospective bride. The sister though demands to be told when the snake I'd caught, because she wants a picture for her Snapchat - with the dog ears filter.

Reel 2 - Guess the Sparry whinge!! 😂 Winner gets three torn banners from last week's party in the VIP Lounge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why has he never done these things? Surely, he can drive? Why didn't he buy a car? What stopped him from ordering something from amazon or online? Didn't he lock his own apartment or house when he left it? If he was in the army, he will have got a salary. So he will have needed a bank account for it to be paid into, so why didn't he use that to buy things?

He can obviously pay for a lads trip so why can't he just order from amazon? This is all so weird and makes no sense. He must have got some kind of allowance; otherwise, how did he buy his weed?
BIB

He had one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
With all this book crap, I forgot I got this this morning!

B631384E-686E-4B14-B90B-48E4700ACB1F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve just fallen down a rabbit hole on Twitter reading this persons thread. Well worth a look. All about the story that is imminently going to be released about Harry’s violence towards women and leaving a girl in a vegetative state? They are saying the Palace are preparing how they are going to deal with it and they have no interest in covering it up a second time. I think this person is a lawyer and seems to know what they are talking about. Worth a read. This whole thing feels like it’s going to get very dark if this is true 🥺 edited to add that apparently it’s coming out because it has happened again recently and apparently markle is not innocent either 🤷🏻‍♀️ sounds like Fred and Rose west 😁
He is an ex Oxford guy,I follow him too,I really hope that Reek gets taken down for this if it's true

Reactions: 20
Drivel excerpt (thanks Anna2020):

She reminded me in a whisper, as if someone might be listening, that she’d taken a handwriting class in high school, and as a result she’d always had excellent penmanship. People complimented her. She’d even used this skill at university to earn spare money. Nights, weekends, she’d inscribed wedding and birthday-party invitations, to pay the rent. Now people were trying to say that this was some kind of window into her soul? And the window was dirty?
Meg wanted to sue. Me too. Rather, we both felt we had no choice. If we didn’t sue over this, we said, what kind of signal would that be sending? To the press? To the world? So we conferred again with the Palace lawyer. We were given a runaround.
I reached out to Pa and Willy. They’d both sued the press in the past over invasions and lies.
Pa sued over so-called Black Spider Letters, his memos to government officials. Willy sued over topless photos of Kate. But both vehemently opposed the idea of Meg and me taking any legal action.

So…. Charles sues over Govt matters, William sues over invasive nude photos, and Harry wants to sue over TW’s handwriting!!!!
That he doesn’t see the glaring difference in what they sued over versus what he was bitching about is just A+ delusional narcissism. His victim complex is out of this world. Truly reminds me of my mothers (who is a malignant narc and can literally twist any situation into being a victim).

I got so fed up of these 2 so haven't kept up with the threads for a few weeks but just seen this & thought you'd all be interested. Sorry if it's been posted already
View attachment 1873408
Haven’t there always been rumors from his army days about this? I guess that’s why I’m not at all shocked that this also occurred when deployed. Even when he did a training stint around the San Diego area back in the day there were tons of rumors locally. It was a big thing for some of my college friends who wanted to try to party with the party prince and then it suddenly stopped and was all about how angry/scary/violent he was. When you lose the SDSU

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The book is so full of vitriol, but the past few interviews he's been saying "I love my brother and father, I look forward to the day we can speak again, the ball is in their court." He knows he's fucked up big time.
Yes he loves them, 'specially when he stabs them in the back with dull knife. Supposedly lovingly

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m a little miffed….

I became a VIP last night and no one noticed ( I didn’t !) . Wouldn’t have been worth mentioning , Who can compete with ‘ fox from the future ‘ or Elizabeth Hardon 8 Hour cream ???

You could get me a gift to make up for it….I would like a Glock in A Box of Hair…..Thank you
Congratulations on Vip Status:
I have no idea why you want a Glock in A Box of Hair, but here:
Vip.png

Also, bring Feliway, tuna, bribe for @Nuttynana, your own bog roll, and... maybe send me a invite, never been there, it's probably because I can't insert dancing mushroom .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve just fallen down a rabbit hole on Twitter reading this persons thread. Well worth a look. All about the story that is imminently going to be released about Harry’s violence towards women and leaving a girl in a vegetative state? They are saying the Palace are preparing how they are going to deal with it and they have no interest in covering it up a second time. I think this person is a lawyer and seems to know what they are talking about. Worth a read. This whole thing feels like it’s going to get very dark if this is true 🥺 edited to add that apparently it’s coming out because it has happened again recently and apparently markle is not innocent either 🤷🏻‍♀️ sounds like Fred and Rose west 😁
If true, its appalling and disgusting. Of H and more importantly the alleged cover up by RF. Ironic really that this could bring the monarchy down and not H's whinging book. But by H's actions.

I've a feeling this story will run and run.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I believe that Harry is violent and a thoroughly vile man. He talks often about his ‘red mist’ in Spare. There have been rumours about his aggression towards women for years (I specifically remember ‘Young Son Got Very Rough’ on the Blind Gossip website). But beating someone to the point of brain damage? With no police or law involvement? It’s a credibility leap too far.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why did he thank Invisibeth and Archificial for letting him be absent?

Whats that all about?

Reactions: 18
Harry saying the spin of his words about murdering 25 people is dangerous as he wasn’t bragging and it was the whole context wasnt given in the “leak”…. Doesn’t really matter? People read things differently. He should have known this. People around the world vision and read books differently so not everyone is going to read the book how you did Harold.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
More than anything else I feared cameras. I’d never liked cameras, of course, but now I couldn’t abide them. The telltale click of a shutter opening and closing…it could knock me sideways for a whole day.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex

Said the man who signed deal with Netflix
And who stood before several flashing cameras at the Ripple Awards

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apparently the Quora post which originally said that this assault story would be coming out has been updated. Since it hasn't yet come out it's a "I'll believe it when I see it" situation, but if its true he asked the RF for help, for this latest alleged incident, and they said no, fair play to them. View attachment 1874888
They made that update last night.

Allegedly, Hazz did something terrible to a woman in California, he’s allegedly got form for doing this kind of thing before, and allegedly Markle has been using lawyers to bully and intimidate the alleged victim into silence. Allegedly.

Apparently, this will all be made public “shortly”.

While I’m definitely super sceptical about this whole thing, some things have been kind of weird recently:

1.) Lady C said the palace was trying to keep a “huge, huge, huge, HUGE” story from coming out in the video she posted yesterday.
2.) There have been rumours that Charles and William will no longer accept Harry’s calls, not even through their aides, and instead has to speak to them through their lawyers/solicitors.
3.) Harry’s minders with the glock cases, Harry looking even more twitchy than usual.
4.) Where the duck is Peg? I know Montecito is currently going the way of Atlantis, but even before the flooding, she’s been conspicuously absent from all of this book furore, which isn’t like her.

Again, I am taking all of this with a massive heap of scepticism, but I just thought I would list why some people are seeing it as credible right now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Why is he pissed off that Charles, William and Camilla went to Birkhall on the day the Queen died and he had to have dinner with the rest of his family?

Ok, maybe C, C and W should have dined with ALL the family who were there but why should he have joined them if the rest of the family didnt???

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.