Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H mentioned that fleetingly in the book. Yacht girl story. No details but they both are aware of all the Goss online. Hope they read here.
So in effect Harry has confirmed that Meghan was a yacht girl. Why else would they store her luggage?

Press's fault again

I wish Tattle had an eyeroll emoji. It isn’t the fact that he boasted about it, people are angry that he mentioned it all risking the security of his family and the UK as a whole.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes, you are right. The other thing I was thinking is that in the excerpts from his book posted here, he mentions that she was overdue and so she was induced. Inductions are a planned, medical procedure . They can take some time. Pessaries may need to be administered and they need time to get to work. Patients need to be monitored. Drips may be needed as part of the process. Waters may need to be broken. This might all of happened for all I know, but he seems to give the impression that they just turned up at the hospital, she was induced and then she was straight into the bath. It just doesn't ring true.
no it doesnt ring true..

I am now heavily swaying towards the children both being born by surrogate. Its the only thing that makes sense with the lack of awareness of childbirth......

Reactions: 45
An hour and a half. :unsure: 🙄

Never believed she was pregnant, that moonbump was up, then further down, then up, at each public engagement.

Nothing adds up, the miscarriage in November 2020, them carrying the remains out of the hospital and burying them under a banyam tree, Harry digging with his bare hands. Then Megraine giving birth in June 2021, a mere 7 months after said miscarriage.

The need to read up on gestation times, none of these dates, timelines add up. Either that or it is a miraculous conception, pregnancy and birth.

They probably believe they are Jesus and Mary, visited by three kings who followed a star. 👼
He doesn't actually give the date of the miscarriage in the book but he said they moved into their new house July 2020 and the day after she collapsed and then lost the baby. After the miscarriage it jumps to '5 months later, Christmas 2020'. None of the chapters in the book have dates mentioned which is why it's hard to follow the timeline and it jumps about a lot. The miscarriage was definitely in July though according to him.

Reactions: 25
Is H having a go at Angela Levin. Did she write the book. Is he saying she depended on him to pay her rent.
What a fool Harold is.....You can still blindside someone, by not giving them enough notice or time to respond properly!

Reactions: 16
So in effect Harry has confirmed that Meghan was a yacht girl. Why else would they store her luggage?

I wish Tattle had an eyeroll emoji. It isn’t the fact that he boasted about it, people are angry that he mentioned it all risking the security of his family and the UK as a whole.
Being a yacht girl is a security risk?? I mean, I guess it could be, but not on the Taliban scale surely?

Reactions: 16
I am mortified I have been missing all the fun and piss taking - I am back in the office and not allowed electronic devices in the office so I cannot even take a sneaky peak during the day - I have missed being able to read or catch up but above all I miss you guys and our Tattle family.

From what I have read it has Smegzy’s fairytale narrative all over it - he has sold his soul for some millions - no pride, no accountability, no conscience and has made himself a total laughing stock - I have seen a couple of things where he has been called out on his timelines of events and hope these continue - we have time on our side to pull his ‘recollections‘ apart - daresay you have already started so I will go back and try to catch up

@Scotch Mist I hope your interview went great today (I’m sure you smashed it) - 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34

He is so obnoxious my god

• Haha
Reactions: 21
no it doesnt ring true..

I am now heavily swaying towards the children both being born by surrogate. Its the only thing that makes sense with the lack of awareness of childbirth......
The descriptions of childbirth in both cases read like someone who has never witnessed a birth, just knows a few applicable words and throws them all in.

Some stuff has been proven on here and I am sure elsewhere as just making no sense. Being home so quickly after an epidural. And being in a birthing pool after having an epidural. (I should add, I am no expert whatsoever on childbirth but even the way it's written with all the gazing and whispering and whatnot reads like an extremely bad novel.)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am mortified I have been missing all the fun and piss taking - I am back in the office and not allowed electronic devices in the office so I cannot even take a sneaky peak during the day - I have missed being able to read or catch up but above all I miss you guys and our Tattle family.

From what I have read it has Smegzy’s fairytale narrative all over it - he has sold his soul for some millions - no pride, no accountability, no conscience and has made himself a total laughing stock - I have seen a couple of things where he has been called out on his timelines of events and hope these continue - we have time on our side to pull his ‘recollections‘ apart - daresay you have already started so I will go back and try to catch up

@Scotch Mist I hope your interview went great today (I’m sure you smashed it) - 😘
How did yours go Carpe?

Reactions: 18
“There was a tall, beautiful Christmas tree, still brightly lit. I stood before it, reminiscing.
I removed two ornaments, soft little corgis, and brought them back to the staffers. One each. Souvenir of this strange mission, I said. They were touched. But a bit guilty. I assured them: No one will miss ’em. Words that seemed double-edged.”
Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
So he is A thief in addition to being a drug addicted megalomaniac narcissistic asshole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why dies he never remember exactly what was said in these situations? He uses that excuse a lot to get him out of being sued for lying
Because he's answering to stuff he's been criticised about on the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When are these lying, cheating, hateful arseholes going to get their just deserts? If it doesn't happen what's the point of any of us living an honest life? Caring about people? Working hard? Honestly, whats the point? We may as well just become back-stabbing grifters and shaft everyone we come into contact with in order to feather our own nests. Why not just become liars, hypocrites and use people? They are proving that it's the best way to get rich and famous. When is there going to be some major push back? Why are some people actually giving them sympathy and a free-pass? It's sickening and making me question my own views on life and how a person should act and live. If by the end of the year these two are still around, getting rich and appearing on TV I'm going to change the way I live and become a complete bastard of a man.
I know what you mean. I feel like I’ve been on constant high alert for 3 years now waiting for the day of reckoning to arrive. It’s exhausting.

Unfortunately for you I think it’s quite difficult to turn into a bastard of a man if you’re not constitutionally built for it.🤴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
LLOYDE WAS PLEADING with his superiors at home, trying to get them at least to postpone the date when he and his team pulled out.
He showed me the emails.
He wrote: We can’t just…leave them here!
The person at the other end wrote: The decision has been made. As of March 31 they’re by themselves.
I scrambled to find new security.
I spoke to consultants, gathered estimates. I filled a notebook with research. The Palace directed me to a firm, which quoted me a price.
Six million a year.
I slowly hung up.
In the midst of all this darkness came the horrible news that my old friend Caroline Flack had taken her life. She couldn’t stand it anymore, apparently. The relentless abuse at the hands of the press, year after year, had finally broken her.
I felt so awful for her family. I remembered how they’d all suffered for her mortal sin of going out with me.
She’d been so light and funny that night we met. The definition of carefree. It would’ve been impossible then to imagine this outcome.
I told myself it was an important reminder. I wasn’t being overdramatic, I wasn’t warning about things that would never happen. What Meg and I were dealing with was indeed a question of life and death. And time was running out.
In March 2020 the World Health Organization declared a global pandemic, and Canada began to discuss the possibility of closing its borders.
But Meg had zero doubt. They’re definitely going to close those borders, so we need to figure out somewhere else to go…and get there.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
As I posted yesterday, if its true that RF covered up this heinous crime, then they deserve everything they get.
I call mine my monthly visitor :ROFLMAO:
i call mine a very distant memory 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yep had one a year ago. Baby born at 3pm, catheter couldn’t come out until 3am and as a previous poster mentioned had to pass a certain amount of fluid before being discharged (5pm). So more than 24 hours in a very very very busy NHS hospital (and I had no complications).
I get you I can only conclude that harry wasn't lying about the laughing gas it must have clouded his memory either that or he was on drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The book is so full of vitriol, but the past few interviews he's been saying "I love my brother and father, I look forward to the day we can speak again, the ball is in their court." He knows he's fucked up big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.