Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the Archewell staff now down to just Smeg and Harold? So, one of them wrote this cringey congratulatory post. 🤣
Even if they had staff, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have posted grow up you big man baby 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When are these lying, cheating, hateful arseholes going to get their just deserts? If it doesn't happen what's the point of any of us living an honest life? Caring about people? Working hard? Honestly, whats the point? We may as well just become back-stabbing grifters and shaft everyone we come into contact with in order to feather our own nests. Why not just become liars, hypocrites and use people? They are proving that it's the best way to get rich and famous. When is there going to be some major push back? Why are some people actually giving them sympathy and a free-pass? It's sickening and making me question my own views on life and how a person should act and live. If by the end of the year these two are still around, getting rich and appearing on TV I'm going to change the way I live and become a complete bastard of a man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
When Harold was born he was an ugly baby. Sorry, but true. William was a beautiful child. As Harold grew into a young boy he became a spoiled (still ugly) little tit. He became a cheeky chappie in his late teens/twenties. But still ugly. And spoiled. And still a little tit.
William grew to be even more beautiful, a handsome young man. But he was nice with it. Polite & charming. Yes he's lost his hair but that makes him even more distinguished imo. Harold will have totally lost his hair in a couple of years. But he has none of the redeeming features William has. He'll always be a spoiled, ugly, balding, little tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Thank you to all the professionals, medical experts, and coaches for keeping me physically and mentally strong over the years.
Dr. Lesley Parkinson,
Dr. Ben Carraway and Kevin Lidlow, and also Ross Barr, Jessie Blum, Dr. Kevin English, Winston Squire, Esther Lee, John Amaral, and Peter Charles.
Also Kasey, Eric Goodman, and the two Petes.
Special thanks to my U.K. therapist for helping unravel years of unresolved trauma.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex. Spare

Finally THE END

Wow that deserves a round of applause 👏 👏👏👏👏👏 thank you for your service, what a hero!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
In no universe did Harold actually have the thought that “each man felt himself to be the One True Monarch”. He doesn’t have the intellectual ability to come up with such a concept and totally lacks the empathy required to be worried about anyone who isn’t himself, or possibly Meghan.

I think he can't handle the fact that The Queen was not indulging poor wee special him. The way he has to be the favourite, special relationship etc Truth is too hard for him to handle.
It's easier to believe the mean courtiers were deliberately keeping them apart and the Queen was powerless against them.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Now that I've finally read the book, I think it's time to say what I think about it.
The book has 3 parts:
Part 1 Out of the Night That Covers Me
Part 2 Bloody, but Unbowed
Part 3 Captain of My Soul
The first part describes the period between the death of his mother and February 2007.
The second part mostly describes events from the army, but also the period after that, that is, until July 2016.
The third part begins when he sees the most beautiful woman ever on Instagram until the death of Queen Elizabeth.
While reading this book, I somehow got the impression that each part was written by a different person.
Especially the part where he describes how he and the perfect woman met, fell in love and married.
BIB - can't think who might have written that bit 😁 all the stuff about her beauty, perfection, etc. A puzzle 😁

Thanks for sharing all the excerpts!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Im behind because I’ve been at work, not sure if this has been posted….

Im just like, what the duck?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
This is a really good link

Also wanted to add that someone mentioned product placement........spot on, there are some really random name drops! I bet they are bloody making millions from it 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Isn’t the Archewell staff now down to just Smeg and Harold? So, one of
Harold kept mentioning “celebrating you” when it was someone’s birthday in the book, think it was about Doria, but sounds like a Meghan thing that he’s picked up from her so wouldn’t be surprised if it was her or him, that’s their level of cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nowhere in the world would any proxy be permitted to lay any sort of wreath at any military grave on behalf of Prince Harry, I was told.
I pleaded that this would be the first time I’d let a Remembrance Day pass without paying tribute to the fallen, some of whom had been dear friends. Request denied.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
[/QUOTE]

This sounds like a version of “if a tree falls in the woods without anyone seeing it does it make a sound”…
…If Harry doesn’t get attention on Remembrance Day, does he even exist?!

The Remembrance Day spectacle still makes the red mist descend for me. 🤬 It angers me in ways I can’t articulate.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
This is a really good link

Also wanted to add that someone mentioned product placement........spot on, there are some really random name drops! I bet they are bloody making millions from it 🙄
The product placement thing is quite interesting.

I am laughing at the fact that TK Maxx contradicted his story though about their 'annual sale' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Its so pathetic he thinks everything William does is because he is the HEIR when its really just a big brother trying to help,

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I hadn't seen that TK Maxx had contradicted him! Love it!! (Us plebs obvs knew, but great the horses mouth told him!)

His backers look like they are getting to work on twitter....
Screenshot_20230111-151235.png

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I hadn't seen that TK Maxx had contradicted him! Love it!! (Us plebs obvs knew, but great the horses mouth told him!)

His backers look like they are getting to work on twitter....
View attachment 1874089
I think it was on Reddit I saw it.

They basically said, great to hear but wanted to point out that they don't have an annual sale just really good value all year round or something like that 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
BIB - I was thinking the same thing.

I'm all cringed out at this stage, and that's just from reading some of the excerpts here. It's so badly written, apart from anything else. I'm guessing it will be in the bargain baskets before the month is out.
Or desperate shop assistants will be forced to press it into the hands of anyone buying a book - please take this one too, it's free...
Couldn't it be used to line the walls? Those Insulate Britain people could shred them, insulate their walls and stop blocking traffic. That's a win-win isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.