Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few comments under NYPost article…

• 2 hours ago

Tacky behavior by all , including Hanks. Humiliating a family is truly low-rent. But that’s Colbert.

3 replies

• Death Valley Kelley
    1 hour ago

My esteem for Hanks has fallen even further.
    He shames Forrest.

• franklymydear
      1 hour ago

Chet Hanks doesn't fall far from the tree.

1 reply

• Ingo Swann
    2 hours ago

Harry is riding the wave, but wait until that wave is over.

• Ann Marie
      2 hours ago

Any “wave” he’s riding is only a wake from a royal yacht.

• Montana
    45 minutes ago

H: "I remember my mum gave me an Xbox, before they were even manufactured."

• Captain America
    1 hour ago

Wait? What? The 🤡 Colbert's still a thing? C'mon people do better

• CD
    Clunky Ditdat
    1 hour ago

M has gotten exactly what she wanted . She was a no name nobody in Hollywood. Now she comes back to Hollywood with a royal title and a household name .

• Customer
      1 hour ago

Also now wanted by the Taliban.
      That is going to go on forever.

• jack pearson
    2 hours ago

Class is not throwing your family under the bus in public.

1 reply

• Fiore Powers
    1 hour ago

I think you have all missed the bigger point. He was paid by his publisher FOR THREE BOOKS. So, calm down you have 2 more books to look forward to!

1 reply

• Tea and Strumpets
    2 hours ago

Exiled? He exiled himself cuz his wife convinced him they should be getting paid for appearances and allowed to keep freebies and merch. He is not a victim. Except for being a victim of marrying a narcissistic/borderline woman. But water does seek its own level.

• DS
    Dexter Smith
    2 hours ago

Have lost respect for Tom Hanks for this.

• Malka
      1 hour ago

Lost respect for him a long, long time ago.

Show 1 more repl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Funny through all these mystical seeings and sightings of dear Mummy she hasn't once said to him.
"Harry,darling you're making a bleeping prat of yourself,put the bong,crack pipe down and get some help..you little fuckwit.
There's a huge element of truth here . He needs Mr Weeder who does a very good line in 'FFS knob 'ead, sort yourself out' I feel like he's oscillating between being a British toff and California neo-hippy, there's no element of reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's seriously mental , I just thought they were narcissists and entitled before but what the hell ?! And the bit about sparing his dad's life he's unhinged.
That's why I believe William was so worried about him as he went through it all with Diana. People have Diana on a pedestal but she was not a well woman mentally.

Reactions: 42
I wonder if this will ever end?

The pair of them will burn out together and get divorced, it's obvious. He will then be bleating to the press about how she abused him and forced him to vilify his family in the media. How she caused him to have a breakdown and none of it was his fault. How his heart had been shattered into more pieces than than the broken dog bowl at Frogmore. Cue book number two, the Spare Husband.

She will in turn write her own book about how he was obviously consciously biased towards her because of her colour, womanly strength and intelligence. How he never once asked her how she was because he was stoned every night and spent his time threading beads onto string to make more necklaces.

If Charles takes him back into the fold after this then the RF's reputation is ruined. He needs to be sent to live with Nuns on a remote island and we never hear him again. For someone who has been so therapied and constantly spouts phrases from bargain basement self help books, he has very little self awareness.
What have you got against the poor nuns sending him there 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another shameless steal, picture says it all...

0qdgbqgmlgba1.jpg

BTW, this site we mentioned yesterday, has section with daily newspaper both Uk &USA. Guess who wasn't mentioned on front pages of US papers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Breaking news on gb news. Terror isis video urges fresh attacks on Western targets including London.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Bloody hell, when I started the last thread it was still open, and now you lot have managed 24 pages of the next one. I'll never catch up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
'The tears in her eyes glistened in the spring sunshine'
What the actual duck is this pish? An autobiography or a chick-lit book..im beginning to think she has been in his ear with this book, no way would a man think that

Jesus bleeping wept.
Throw in the fact the only book I recall him talking about that was his favorite was Steinbecks of mice and men makes this pile of tit even more obviously spoon fed drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Posted by our hero @Anna2020 ...... Part of his story about what happened at Balmoral on the day TQ died ......

Towards the end of the meal, I braced myself for the bagpipes. But out of respect for Granny there was nothing. An eerie silence. The hour getting late, everyone drifted off to their rooms, except me. I went on a wander, up and down the stairs, the halls, ending up at the nursery. The old-fashioned basins, the tub, everything the same as it had been twenty-five years ago.
So this man/child who was almost 38 years old remembers that the nursery was exactly the same as it was 25 yers ago. He would have been 13 by then, I want to know who put him in the 'tub' to bathe him and, more to the point, was the size of his small todger ever mentioned during the process?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Within two hours of our son being born we were back at Frogmore.
According to Google it takes about 1 hour 17 minutes to 1 hour 28 minutes from the Portland Hospital to Frogmore Cottage. Even if it took them one hour, are we to believe that superwoman Meg was discharged from the hospital an hour after giving birth?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Where is her post partum belly that was on display in the white dress when they presented the doll, I mean A.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'll be honest I'm not arsed whether doria went to prison or not, who cares. I agree it's hypocritical if it's been covered up and they've thrown all of other family members under the bus, including her dad of course- but I don't really get what 'outing' her would do.

Reactions: 20
I'll be honest I'm not arsed whether doria went to prison or not, who cares. I agree it's hypocritical if it's been covered up and they've thrown all of other family members under the bus, including her dad of course- but I don't really get what 'outing' her would do.
It would really annoy Meghan & Harry 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think I’ve rolled my eyes so hard the last few days they’ve popped out the back of my head. It’s the amount of little lies that are easily debunked. Over the next few days I hope the daily Mail start just listing them in bullet points like his dirge
Xbox as present before it was out
Actually skiing when Queen mother passed
TK maxx no sales
The whole foods incident when it was Meg strutting by media offices
The ‘snipers at wedding cos of threats’. Ffs there’s always snipers. Me & my partner go to the cenotaph most years. Whilst he marches past I have to stay at horse guards. Up on the roof there’s snipers. Why does he think him
and FannyAnne are so special?
The airplane tickets
The security pulling etc etc
I actually can’t wait for Samantha & Thomas to do their tv series. Their side. Sure it was on GB news where Thomas said was a series in the works.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The next few days were given over to a whirlwind work trip.
Manchester, Dusseldorf, then back to London for the WellChild Awards.
But that day—September 8, 2022—a call came in around lunchtime.
Unknown number. Hello?
It was Pa. Granny’s health had taken a turn.
She was up at Balmoral, of course. Those beautiful, melancholy late-summer days.
He hung up—he had many other calls to make—and I immediately texted Willy to ask whether he and Kate were flying up. If so, when? And how?
No response.
Meg and I looked at flight options.
The press started phoning; we couldn’t delay a decision any longer.
We told our team to confirm: We’d be missing the WellChild Awards and hurrying up to Scotland.
Then came another call from Pa. He said I was welcome at Balmoral, but he didn’t want…her.
He started to lay out his reason, which was nonsensical, and disrespectful, and I wasn’t having it.
Don’t ever speak about my wife that way.
He stammered, apologetic, saying he simply didn’t want a lot of people around. No other wives were coming, Kate wasn’t coming, he said, therefore Meg shouldn’t.
Then that’s all you needed to say.
By now it was midafternoon; no more commercial flights that day to Aberdeen.
And I still had no response from Willy.
My only option, therefore, was a charter out of Luton. I was on board two hours later.
I spent much of the flight staring at the clouds, replaying the last time I’d spoken with Granny. Four days earlier, long chat on the phone. We’d touched on many topics. Her health, of course. The turmoil at Number 10. The Braemar Games—she was sorry about not being well enough to attend. We talked also about the biblical drought. The lawn at Frogmore, where Meg and I were staying, was in terrible shape.
Looks like the top of my head, Granny! Balding and brown in patches.
She laughed.
I told her to take care, I looked forward to seeing her soon.
As the plane began its descent, my phone lit up. A text from Meg. Call me the moment you get this.
I checked the BBC website.
Granny was gone.
Pa was King.
I put on my black tie, walked off the plane into a thick mist, sped in a borrowed car to Balmoral. As I pulled through the front gates it was wetter, and pitch-dark, which made the white flashes from the dozens of cameras that much more blinding. Hunched against the cold, I hurried into the foyer.
Aunt Anne was there to greet me. I hugged her.
Where’s Pa and Willy? And Camilla? Gone to Birkhall, she said.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Mid afternoon and no more commercial flights to ABZ? Your search engine is frankly mince, Hasno! There are flights leaving City and LHR after 9 pm!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There's a huge element of truth here . He needs Mr Weeder who does a very good line in 'FFS knob 'ead, sort yourself out' I feel like he's oscillating between being a British toff and California neo-hippy, there's no element of reality.
I have a sister who says God talks to her, but God always reinforces her self-destructive instincts. This sounds very similar. I’ve realized “God” is what she wants to say but doesn’t have the self-confidence to assert on her own. It sounds the same with Harry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.