Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other thing that has me totally calling bullshit is I do recall from having given birth that my son was placed on my middle while the cord was cut THEN picked up by I think it was his pediatrician because he was 6 weeks premature so he was immediately being assessed to see if he was going to be life flighted to UC Davis or would be able to stay at our local hospital

Reactions: 19
Mid afternoon and no more commercial flights to ABZ? Your search engine is frankly mince, Hasno! There are flights leaving City and LHR after 9 pm!
jesus wept. I can get a flight out of sumburgh to Aberdeen after half seven tonight (ie January) - yet london to Scotland in the summer is a no go? Fucking fanny he is.

Reactions: 29
So skipping over why they didn’t think to go and get their kids… suddenly they care about airmiles.
I hate my autocorrect. Anyway, I’m guessing there was nothing to tell of the ten days in the UK because no one spoke to them? What about the walkabout? Nothing? No candle meme no left eye tear no merching curtsey

how odd

Reactions: 35
Thought he said in an earlier passage that the RF hated hugs?

Reactions: 23
Oh no . I expected it at some point after Hazza’s revelations but…..
There was an attack this morning in Paris. I haven’t read much about it since this morning but Charlie Hebdo are quite controversial and I saw some mention of them on Twitter as the story broke. I don’t think it’s all down to Harry and the 25 comment but it certainly hasn’t come at a good time.

Reactions: 21
Er did they review their own book? Notice blue tick

I mean it's probably not them but funny all the same

Reactions: 41
Oh not again. I haven’t seen much news with being at work.

I agree that it’s not all down to Harry but, as you say, it definitely hasn’t helped matters. Stirred the hornets nest somewhat.

Reactions: 19
Note to self don't read any reviews by Americans about this book.

They love it ?!

Reactions: 10
Hunkered down is definitely a “Meghanism”, I’m sure I’ve heard her say it before

Reactions: 21
Hate to tell you Harry You weren’t a young couple
I googled what age is considered a young couple?

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Most people would only call two people in their teens or twenties a young couple, but an older person might also include those in their thirties, and someone in their twenties might only call two teenagers a young couple.

young couple | Vocabulary - EnglishClub
https

Reactions: 24
A strong feminist who papped herself for years, is constantly collapsing in corners from achieving her dream of having photographers take her picture?

Where are these pictures?

When she is in her car, surrounded by a pack of paps, tailgating her, cutting her off as she drives, flashbulbs blinding her, her very life in danger…she is still able to maneuver the car while have a long cell phone conversation with Harold? ! The woman should be in the Indy 500!

Harold admits people were unhappy working for his Angel, yet he assumes all the negative ‘briefing’ had to come from his family. As if others in her saintly presence could not have carried tales.

One can only imagine how many times these two called the family demanding anything not effusive with praise be immediately retracted by their offices. ‘Seals sing with her, Mummy sends messages adoring yet, don’t you understand!!!!” Make it stop!“

Did they ever really break up, or has that been erased from the Greatest Love Story of ALL TIME?

Reactions: 43
Never owned a car but had the unlimited, unrestricted use of luxury cars since learning to drive. Never carried money but could buy weed and coke whenever he wanted it? And you weren't made redundant, FFS, you chose to leave your employment.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.