Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it is referring to the Los Angeles to London flight. I’ve taken that before but I think it was canceled several years ago, maybe even before this incident took place
Air NZ cancelled this route in early 2020 at the start of the pandemic and they only have business and no first class. I used to fly this route going home for Xmas every year!

Reactions: 24
Hello All

I've not been around, missing all the threads and you lovely lot.... I wouldn't be able to keep up anyway

But I was just wondering and wanted to share....

Is this book, part of Megains escape plan??
She's written the book (assuming the GW has backed off half way through) to make Haz look deranged?? So she can leave and fill for divorce, siting his MH and her fears for herself and the alleged children?

You may have already discussed this, apologies if so!

Anyone seen the tweet on Markle News about the huge cover up from BP, protecting Haz for beating a woman?

Reactions: 27
So initially the book blurb was some waffle about the man he had become.
Is there any actually anything about their current life of 'service'?

Reactions: 20
Sure he could parliament can absolutely remove him

Reactions: 16
If it was protocol that she was supposed to curtsey to Wiiliam, why wouldn't Harry tell her that? Just setting her up for a fall.
As an American, did she have to curtsy/bow to senior RF? I didn't think non Britons/Commonwealth had to? After you marry into the RF yes, but not while just dating?

I know there's Britons who haven't curtsied or bowed either. I mean it's not as if the Beefeaters will throw you in the Tower! Didn't Cherie Blair not bow to QEII at one point?

While I love the BRF (cept for P. Andy, Harold and his bloody wife), I'm not one of their "subjects" so wouldn't curtsy. But I most certainly would if I was.

Briton or not.... I'd love to hug big Willy

Reactions: 12
Waking up to find rumours about Harry raping and beating women whilst in Afghanistan. Can't say I'm surprised, sadly, with the amount of anger he carries around.

Reactions: 28
All i have to say is if you’ve had a narc in your life then you understand and can see manipulation in others a mile off. Everything thats coming out of this book reads like the grifters guide to a royal rip off.

Waking up to find rumours about Harry raping and beating women whilst in Afghanistan. Can't say I'm surprised, sadly, with the amount of anger he carries around.
Where have you seen that this morning?
There was a blind item a few years back……

We'll see about that in a few years Hazza when she's nailed your bollocks to the front door at Buck House, taken your kids and fucked off with another Z lister. We'll see how "Perfect" she is then

Reactions: 27
If we’re lucky she can be fucked along with him as an accessory

Reactions: 15
I have just woken about checked twitter. The first thing I see is him on the late show. Saying what a difficult & frustrating few days it's been for him & the biggest frustration is the media spin on the Taliban story.

He has the smuggest look on his face. I do want to punch him. Which makes me feel bad about myself.

All the comments are pro him. I am astonished.

How frustrated do his family feel? The UK? All their victims? Is this man ever going to take responsibility for ANYTHING?

I just can't

Air NZ cancelled this route in early 2020 at the start of the pandemic and they only have business and no first class. I used to fly this route going home for Xmas every year!
ANZ is such a great airline! I was always amazed meeting families coming from NZ or AUS, stopping in LA to pick us up, and on to Heathrow! On the east coast I fly Virgin Atlantic now back to London.

It is probably what they refer to. The book takes out so many details and is so brusque with the stupid short sentences that make no sense, and have no authentic voice because we know Harry is thick as 2 planks.

Sorry for double posting but not astonished at all - the PR tour is working great as intended. HE is the idiot who WROTE ABOUT IT AND BRAGGED! Or had the ghost writer write about it and brag rather.

Harry takes 0 responsibility for anything and it's A-ok!

Reactions: 13
Nothing is EVER his fault. Everyone picks everything up wrongly EVERY time.

He now says his words about the Taliban have been spun into something dreadful, but all he was trying to do was create space for veterans (?) so he can help reduce suicides. Admirable stuff.

He's gaslighting the world, he's full of shit and he's got to be in the middle of a full blown paranoid, anxious meltdown. He must be fighting a panic attack at every moment. He knows he's busted. He knows he's gone too far. He knows everything he's doing makes him look ridiculous. I've stopped worrying about damage to BP (fingers crossed there's no cover up revelations you come..) because he's just dying on his own sword here. Every move he makes makes him look worse.

If he takes drastic action (i hate him but i hope he doesn't) because he can't cope with his self-fuelled shit show any more, it will be blamed on the British press, Piers, Dan, Tom and every other person who's called out his bullshit. But only he, his narc wife and his blame -culture, victim perpetuating therapists will be responsible.

Reactions: 40
He has an extremely punchable face and absolutely nothing to feel smug about or proud of. I sincerely hope someone teaches him a lesson.

Reactions: 21
Just remembering last week, thinking it was all a hoax, that we were all believing rubbish stories, or the translations were all wrong, or it was an early April fools joke. That seems like a life time ago.
Time flies when your in the twilight zone

Reactions: 21
He now says his words about the Taliban have been spun into something dreadful, but all he was trying to do was create space for veterans (?) so he can help reduce suicides. Admirable stuff.
He has done NOTHING for veterans and active serving alike with this nonsense, other than heap danger on everyone. Shows he clearly was never truly ‘in’ the service if he really thinks what he’s done has been anything other than lunacy. He makes me so angry

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.