Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he say in the book what he was doing at Courtney Cox's house? It seemed a bit odd he was there

Reactions: 21
I’m wondering if the re-emergence of rumours re Harold’s violent behaviour towards women was triggered by his statement (re Prince Andrew) “no-one is accusing us of sex crimes”.

Reactions: 31
This is really a stretch but I kind of wonder if the timing of these new bombshell allegations regarding Harry have anything to do with the following which has just started being reported on
The classified papers discovered in a think tank office formerly used by Joe Biden included memos on Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom which reportedly date back to Mr Biden’s second term as vice president during the Obama administration.

Reactions: 19
Sonthos has me thinking thst allbthe staff did, night and day, was peruse soc media and newspapers for anything on either of them, but especially her. The 110percent comment

Also, how did they have any aidience response on the Colbert show since there was no audience and it was pre recorded? Colbert staff?

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Uh Oh ... Alan Partridge (Richard Madeley) seems to have flip-flopped, very concilliatory tones ... fucking weak, feeble-minded cunt who is just another slave to his ITV paymasters. Susanna cooing, and ooing as she sits there on her multi-millionaire TV contract to talk bollocks. What is WRONG with ITV? Don't they know their core audience? Well they clearly don't do they because when Piers was on there their audience figures were about 3x higher than they are now. No doubt Holly 'more filler and botox please' Willoughby will have a pained-looked on her face as her peanut-sized brain tries to defend the cunts on This Morning. Geeezus ...

Reactions: 25
Would that be the freebies that she was giving the staff according to him in another part of his fantasy

Reactions: 17
Yes, that was a pretty heavy few days. Thank you sooo much!

We're a long way from any resolutions, because a job is not guaranteed even with my score, but I just talked to my mentor and he is very hopeful so just have to be patient.

I have people who can do my exams and other stuff for me, are actually eager to help me, but I prefer to do things on merit and don't like to take advantage so I suffer (others think I don't have the backing that I do so they think it would be okay to trouble me) Sparry took all that help and more, and still ended up with ...Smegs, and Spare and BuggerUp. One could argue that he wins because he's still got free money, fame/notoriety, time and resources to polo, and allegedly the Flatpacks, but it's likely to all blow up in his face at any time. And see what a whiny bitch he turned out to be. So

Reactions: 15
SOON AFTER THAT DAY, Willy and Kate invited me over to dinner. They knew something was going on with me and they wanted to find out what it was. I wasn’t sure I was ready to tell them. I wasn’t sure I wanted anyone else to know just yet. But then, as we sat around their TV room, both kids tucked into bed, the moment felt right. I casually mentioned that there was…a new woman in my life.
They surged forward. Who is she? I’ll tell you, but please, please, please, I need you both to keep it a secret. Yes, Harold, yes, yes—who is it? She’s an actress. Oh? She’s American. Oh. On a show called Suits.
Their mouths fell open. They turned to each other. Then Willy turned to me and said: Fuck off! What? No way. Sorry? Impossible! I was baffled, until Willy and Kate explained that they were regular—nay, religious—viewers of Suits.

--------------
Pull the other one hasno, it's got bells on!

Reactions: 31
I think it might be usefulnto have a penis/todger count (no one uses that term anymore... Meg just thinks it sounds like a british dude . ) and also a "collapsing" count. So far at least three. Queen of Collapsing

Reactions: 20
You know for supposedly being about him it seems to be an awfully lot about her

Reactions: 29
Love the pairing!

From a Facebook page that’s completely unrelated to the dastardly duo. So it’s not just us.

Reactions: 18
In her deluded fucking dreams!

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 11
What a great actress. Bravo! The performance of a lifetime that was! Pure wifey material too!

Played right into his non existent masculinity. Such a damsel in distress. “Look how popular I am on my own merit. Save me from it all, I am traumatised by my own popularity!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.