Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! This is what happens when you trash your Family....all the stuff they covered up to protect you will now get out.
We’ll see. It’s strange, because multiple accounts/sources started discussing this all at once, and one of the accounts that was posting the most salacious stuff decided, without warning, to limit their tweets. I have no idea why.

It’s one thing to say “there are rumours”, it’s another thing to say “it’s going to come out that he did X thing”. If they’re lying, then they’re either brave or stupid, because anyone with half a brain cell would sue them.

There are some there for me still. Others have been taken down. The rumours seem to go back to 2020, when he was in the military.
If the allegations are true, I can only imagine that something in the book or something said in an interview may have negated whatever was keeping it under lock and key. Until then, I remain sceptical.

Reactions: 33
FOR! F***!! SAKE!!! The princess she was born to be!!!

This is bloody mental - he's bloody mental!!! She was trying to charm the old goat. It's blantely obvious!!!

God he's really been played hasn't he!!!

I know I'm late to the party today (flaming work expecting you to actually do some work) but I'm loving the exerts from the book. He's totally unhinged. How have the palace managed to keep that a secret for so long

And just for the record, I'd never heard Suits or migraine till Harold,'s announcement. Nor had i seen any pap photos. She's definitely wasn't hounded like Kate and Diana (part of the problem I'm sure)

But God can you imagine their lives now??? Megz theres three people in your marriage and worse for you, one of them is a ghost. At least Diana had a living, breathing human being she could rage against.

Reactions: 53
Comments posted by this one individual who seems to know the story is, inevitably, going to break. You can go to Twitter and search Great Horse Fallen and see it all.
Has that user reopened their tweets for public viewing?

I also did not see that comment about the pumpkin head before. If this person is making shit up, they’re sick.

Reactions: 18
Has that user reopened their tweets for public viewing?

I also did not see that comment about the pumpkin head before. If this person is making shit up, they’re sick.
They did. Closed them because the sugars started going them but then they got so many follow requests they just reopened their account

Reactions: 18
So..
Mindy Kaling and Constance Wu were guests on Archetypes...

And their new show Velma is set to be released...

Markled?

Reactions: 15
Like others I appreciate the excerpts from the book Their egos know no boundries, everything is larger than life, their love story, their tragedies, their destinies. They communicate with the dead, hair folicles, the moon,inanimate objects, wildlife, sea life. etc Textbook narcissistic personality disorder.
  • believe that there are special reasons that make you different, better or more deserving than others
  • have fragile self-esteem, so that you rely on others to recognise your worth and your needs
  • feel upset if others ignore you and don't give you what you feel you deserve
  • resent other people's successes
  • put your own needs above other people's, and demand they do too
  • be seen as selfish and dismissive or unaware of other people's needs.
Meanwhile back at the flooded ranch, hairy is delighted by the attention, photo shoots, TV interviews and preceived adulation. Finally he is center stage! Smeagol has created a monster. He is flailing about illustrating his pathetic asshattedness while his yes peeps tells him how well he is doing. He reminds me of this scene in the Princess Bride.

Reactions: 22
Lol all of this stuff about how everyone Meg comes across is a fan of suits. I’ve got to say I have never in my life met anyone who was a fan of Suits.

Reactions: 52
Only if you like Gabriel Macht - who is, frankly, *hot* (imo). Meghan doesn’t appear as often as she would like to think she appears.
I had suits on the tv for the first couple of seasons and didn’t realize she was on the show until I kept being informed of the fact over and over and over again when Harry married her. but I really don’t watch much tv except for cooking shows and some reality shows unless I binge watch.

Reactions: 17
So... where is Megain? Usually she is attached to Harold like a limpet wherever he goes. Does anyone think she is distancing herself because she knows " His truth " is not going to be well received?

Reactions: 29
On a less serious note, I came across these fascinating (not) excerpts from his book. I have not seen many cases of frost bitten penises in my time, however it wouldn’t be the first diagnosis that comes to mind either. Sounds to me more like an STD. Probably Williams fault.

ETA: and sorry, Frostnipistan? Harry, your ‘unconscious bias’ is showing

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
How many polar journeys did he take ffs? I am also starting to read The Duke of Sussex as The Duke of suess for some odd reason

Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE] I WANT TO SEE THESE PHOTOS!!

Release the TURKEY SHOTS!!!!*

*not possible as they do not exist

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.