Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is writing this for the clueless American audience most Brits know about these sorts of rules, they regularly come up in the media every time there is a royal engagement etc, yes they are mostly just a formality but it's still done out of respect for the Monarch.
Peter isn't in the line of succession and not technically Royal therefore he doesn't have to abide by such rules, Harry is fully aware of this, he's dumb but he's not that dumb!

Reactions: 42
Normally people share some life lessons, moments of hubris and learning, but Sparry is incapable. Every fuck up is someone else’s fault. For someone who claims to be a bag of William’s back-up organs, he doesn’t seem to suffer from low self-esteem.

Reactions: 35
Does anyone else whos read it notice how Harry always expects the Cambridges to entertain him by inviting him over for dinner? He seems to want them to give him their full attention. If I was my sisters neighbour, I'd just be popping over to watch tv or hang out or something. He never seems to spend any time with their kids.

Isn't it interesting how Harry was fine with the lie that he was the fun Uncle. No mention of him and Meghan visiting after Louis was born or anything, surely he would want to tell of the amazing gift she got for the baby and how she knew to get presents for the other children too etc, instead, nothing.

Reactions: 45
Wait I just read on another site that Harry accuses Charles and Camilla of planting the Rose affair rumors?????

This 100% confirms to me that Meghan planted them - the cunt

Reactions: 48
Oh Harold...... you are as thick as mince. Once she has got her mileage out of you and can no longer monetise your marriage, she will divorce you... ( separation within the year )... citing drug taking and spousal abuse. She will become a spokesperson for abused women, set up a charitable organisation on the back of this, write a book about her trauma of living a life with The Dook Of Sussex.... and my god will she go to town with " her truth " about you and use her children of royal blood for the rest of their childhood as wee money makers ( maintenance payments, advertising etc ). I actually feel a wee twinge of sorryness for you because she will destroy what little reputation and credibility you have left.

Reactions: 51
Off to look at the Golden Globe pics, I expect Smegs is presenting an award as usual

Reactions: 25
Frat House? It was built by Sr Christopher Wren, Prine real estate in Kensington, not only Kensington but KP. It’s worth a bloody fortune
He is a selfish entitled wee git ! We would all love to be given a beautiful rent free cottage. Twat.

Reactions: 26
The explanation of the explanation continues...

For someone who went to Sandhurst Harry knows very little about the psychology of warfare.
He must have been staring out of the window, no doubt at a talkative cloud, when John Keegan was lecturing.

Reactions: 42
Things have taken a very sour note for Harry. Lots of sources on Twitter are relaying the rape and serious assault allegations. He’s fucked.

I keep thinking about the dogs broken legs…

ETA: if true, I hope he gets what’s coming to him. Meghan now had the perfect excuse to walk away and come out smelling of roses. This is a story she will definitely be able to promote and monetise and people will love her for it. Have to give it to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
I do wish that he had continued to “keep his words inside!”

Reactions: 21
Things have taken a very sour note for Harry. Lots of sources on Twitter are relaying the rape and serious assault allegations. He’s fucked.

Oh?? Ive not heard about this. Can you tell me about it, i am not on twitter.

Reactions: 14

Are they still there? Because I saw that most of them had gone maybe around an hour ago. Or is there more?

Reactions: 14
There has been so much information coming out, not just from the book but speculation and rumour are rife at the moment.
It made me think about what we do know...
Harry has mental health issues combined with a history of drug taking including cannabis and cocaine. He has anger issues, these not only manifest towards his family but we have the book extract where he states that he became disproportionately, sloppily angry with his wife when he had been drinking alcohol. He is estranged from his family and lacks a genuine vocation or career.
This is what we do know and I dread to think what else there is. As much as the book has been a source of amusement and ridiculousness, it is further confirmation that he needs some sort of serious intervention before it is too late.
As for his wife, I wouldn't like to guess what the truth is regarding her and I doubt she knows herself.

Reactions: 37
Did Harry actually mention how many he killed in the army and called them “chest pieces” in the book?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.