Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously hope that these rumours aren't true, but it is looking increasing likely that something is going to drop and it doesn't look good for Harry.

Reactions: 22
OUR HONEYMOON WAS a closely guarded secret. We left London in a car disguised as a removals van, the windows covered with cardboard, and went to the Mediterranean for ten days. Glorious to be away, on the sea, in the sun. But we were also sick. The build-up to the wedding had worn us down.
We returned just in time for the official June celebration of Granny’s birthday. Trooping the Color: one of our first public appearances as newlyweds. Everyone present was in a good mood, upbeat. But then: Kate asked Meg what she thought of her first Trooping the Color.
And Meg joked: Colorful.
And a yawning silence threatened to swallow us all whole.
Days later Meg went off on her first royal trip with Granny. She was
nervous, but they got on famously. They also bonded over their love of dogs. She returned from the trip glowing. We bonded, she told me. The Queen and I really bonded! We talked about how much I wanted to be a mom and she told me the best way to induce labor was a good bumpy car ride! I told her I’d remember that when the time came. Things are going to turn around now, we both said.
The papers, however, pronounced the trip an unmitigated disaster. They portrayed Meg as pushy, uppity, ignorant of royal protocol, because she’d made the unthinkable mistake of getting into a car before Granny. In truth she’d done exactly what Granny had told her to do. Granny said get in; she got in. No matter. There were stories for days about Meg’s breach, about her overall lack of class—about her daring not to wear a hat in Granny’s presence. The Palace had specifically directed Meg not to wear a hat. Granny also wore green to honor the victims of Grenfell Tower, and no one told Meg to wear green—so they said she didn’t give a fig about the victims.
I said: The Palace will make a phone call. They’ll correct the record. They didn’t.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

Reactions: 33
Meh, I'll believe it when I see it.

I can't believe someone would have sat on it for the past few years throughout all his unpopularity, just to go "oh he's releasing a book, now I'll do it"
If you’re talking about the alleged rape allegations

1. It’s more believable now and the price for disclosure has probably gone up.

2. There can’t be any screams from Hazzno for his right to privacy, particularly when he has been litigious, as he has invaded his own privacy by releasing this book.

Where’s the popcorn???

Reactions: 34
All I got was a tin of pepsi max

Reactions: 11
We don’t have battery as a charge in the UK?

I mean we have plenty in the armoury but ‘battery’ as it’s own charge is an American thing?
Maybe the person writing the info isn't British and doesn't know the exact terminology?

I wonder whether this is the thing Richard Eden tweeted about a few months ago?

Reactions: 22
I'm afraid I had a realisation this evening and this photo alludes to where I think this is all going. We know Meghan likes to curate her life based on what's she's seen in a movies or what she's seen happen to other celebrities....

She is a sick puppy. Really sick.

Reactions: 44
I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!

Okay, here's the deal, The sex pistols did a song called EMI, there was an orchestral version
used in the film "The great rock'n'roll swindle"

This would make a great song for Harry and Meghan after a rewrite.

Oh this is the original version.

Reactions: 11
He didn't mention prison. It was just on Dan Wootton's show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Fuck off I went to the queens garden party at holyroodhouse in 2010 and there was snipers on the roof then. It didn’t feel the slightest out of place even for us commoners. Moron.

Reactions: 55
In Glaswegian speak…
Aye…Right..l

Reactions: 23
Maybe the person writing the info isn't British and doesn't know the exact terminology?

I wonder whether this is the thing Richard Eden tweeted about a few months ago?
And Lady C implied

Reactions: 14
Yep. I can well believe it. All three of them are shit.

Reactions: 17
Camilla also suggested to Meg that I become Governor General of Bermuda

That’s a bit Wallis and David

What is the matter with that family? One cannot sweat and another one can’t stop

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.