Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #299 - Giving us all the Ick by putting his Mummy’s face cream on his Dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I'm loving the tale of their love story 'mythology' (incorrect use of the word but whatever, it's megs, she makes everything up as she goes along).

Gormless. Gullible. Git.

This story, if true is the most textbook, American "catch-a-man" guide bullshit, widely read by aggressive penis ladder climbers and gold diggers. Who was meg taking lessons from? Anna Nicole- Smith? The fragrant Debbie "what attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels" McGee?

When the divorce papers land next to the beaten up old bean bag he smuggled out of Nott Cott and is now using in his bedsit I reckon the penny might finally drop.

In the mean time my toes are now slinky - like in their curling, particularly if I imagine any of his (previous) mates reading this utter shite. God the cringe. Has the man no shame?
She promoted the '' The Rules'' book on Tig.
So you are right.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I like the game.. but I'm a old cynic .

It's intentionally written like this, the more is posted the clearer it gets.
It's a creation of ''excuse '' a benefit of naivete, childishness , immaturity which enables all the possible apologism in the future .
If everything else fails-blame the writer .

One of my acquaintances is a ghostwriter and he said as a ghostwriter you need to either increase your level of writing or reduce it, based on who you are writing for.

So, in the first book, he ghost wrote he sounded like Phil Knight. Who is quite intelligent, interesting and of course succesful.

This book. Well, he sounds like Harry.

If the ghostwriter indeed did this work he did an excellent job because he didn't distort how Harry sounds and acts to the whole world. Like an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I gave the therapist an overview of how this dehumanization had played out in the first half of my life. But now, with the dehumanizing of Meg, there was so much more hate, more vitriol—plus racism.
I told her what I’d seen, heard, witnessed, over the last few months. At one point I sat up on the couch, crooked my neck to see if she was listening. Her mouth was hanging open. A lifelong resident of Britain, she’d thought she knew. She didn’t know. At the end of the session I asked her professional opinion: Is what I’m feeling…normal? She laughed. What’s normal anyway?
But she conceded that one thing was abundantly clear: I found myself in highly unusual circumstances. Do you think I have an addictive personality? More accurately, what I wanted to know was, if I did have an addictive personality, where would I be right now? Hard to say. Hypotheticals, you know.
She asked if I’d used drugs. Yes. I told her some wild stories. Well, I am rather surprised you’re not a drug addict. If there was one thing to which I did seem undeniably addicted, however, it was the press. Reading it, raging at it, she said, these were obvious compulsions. I laughed. True. But they’re such tit. She laughed. They are.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I believe that the bullying incident was the main thing that forced them to leave, because Meghan felt she really couldn’t get ahead of that one and that it would eventually be made public. After that, they worked tirelessly to try and keep the whole thing under wraps and as usual with Meghan, control the narrative.

She had zero experience at managing people in any respect. She literally took the position of boss over far more qualified staff with no training and worse, little inclination to learn. She was totally unfamiliar with “noblesse oblige”. It seems clear that from everything I observed about her she is by nature manipulative and always wants her way. It goes that she would expect staff to work to this end and that creating tumultuous conflict is her happy place. She gets off on it. While I get that someone brought up in a completely different culture might need some slack cut, it’s really no excuse. Trans Atlantic corporate world is full of successful stories. She was spoiled rotten, her recently minted minor cable tv fame, she felt, gave her status equal or better than the BRF and certainly the common old staff. She is always right, not negotiable - period !

I enclose the wiki of what ‘noblesse oblige’ is and it appears that whatever rudeness Harry had inherently, Meghan has amplified it.
At best they simply aren’t nice people, (I think Harry is far more like Uncle Andrew than his brother) and at worst they’re positively evil narcissists in a folie à deux.
View attachment 1872240
Didn't they leave before the bullying incident? It came to light just days before the OW interview. Or have I got that wrong

Reactions: 15
Our dinner guests were my cousin Euge, her boyfriend Jack, and my mate Charlie. The salmon turned out perfectly and everyone complimented Meg on her culinary talents. They also devoured her stories. They wanted to hear all about Suits. And her travels. I was grateful for their interest, their warmth. The wine was as good as the company, and there was plenty of it, and after dinner we moved into the snug, put on music and silly hats, and danced. I have a fuzzy memory, and a grainy video on my phone, of Charlie and me rolling on the floor while Meg sat nearby laughing. Then we got into the tequila. I remember Euge hugging Meg, as if they were sisters. I remember Charlie giving me a thumbs-up. I remember thinking: If meeting the rest of my family goes like this, we’re home free. But then I noticed that Meg was feeling poorly. She complained of an upset stomach and looked terribly pale. I thought: Uh-oh, lightweight. She took herself off to bed. After a nightcap I saw our guests out and tidied up a bit. I got into bed around midnight and crashed out, but I woke at two A.M. to hear her in the bathroom, being sick, truly sick, not the drunken sick I’d imagined. Something else was going on. Food poisoning. She revealed that she’d had squid for lunch at a restaurant. British calamari! Mystery solved. From the floor she said softly: Please tell me you’re not having to hold back my hair while I’m vomiting. Yes. I am. I rubbed her back and eventually put her to bed. Weak, near tears, she said she’d imagined a very different end to Date Four. Stop, I said. Taking care of each other? That’s the point. That’s love, I thought, though I managed to keep the words inside.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
Yes Harry, that's exactly what love is.

How has it taken you so long to work it out?

I can barely wait for their Wellness book.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god,is that the day she walked up and down until someone from the Mail took pity on her and went out and photographed her!?
Any chance we can put book passages under a spoiler?they are making me puke.I feel violated !!!!

It was that very day.

"Alleviate Poverty Worldwide" virtue bag signalling whilst stomping about outside the DM in her Hunters. duck off luv

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thanks to everyone for all the updates! I've been busy with real life but dipping in and out. Generally too much information from Hazza - frostbitten penis etc. Today, he has been quite intrusive...

Hazza's doppelganger turned up at my workplace, must have been an omen.

At lunchtime, I went into WH Smith. The book was displayed on a small table - price £14. The woman in front of me at the checkout was buying the book. The conversation went as follows:
Customer: I watched the interview, he ain't coming back from that.
Cashier: Yeah, he ain't coming back from that.
Customer: I'm glad I've got it, my husband really wants to read it.
Cashier: We've been open 4 hours and sold 30 copies.

On the way home I was stuck in traffic listening to Vanessa Feltz on the radio who said she had a free copy of the book and had read a couple of pages, but was reserving judgement. She was talking to someone called Charles (not the Charles) and I was given a blow by blow account of how Minge was waylaid by plebs with mobile phones in Kensington High Street. She returned to Nott Cott rustled up a gourmet meal and then fell to the floor sobbing just in time for the return of Hazza. Hmmm.

Luckily, when I got home my friend had sent me the photo of William captioned knock-down ginger champion as a palate cleanse.

ETA See the above post by @Anna2020 for the Kensington High St incident in full.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did ANYONE actually watch Suits? Hands up

(I'd never heard of it)
I hadn’t watched it at the time she was dating him etc but I did start after the engagement was announced out of interest, and I’m convinced she still thinks she’s actually Rachel Zane! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh but of course it had to be stated that it was “British” Calamari that made her sick, swear to god starting to feel like William, it’s either his or this little islands fault, or those who do their job on said isle, bore off Jackanory.🤢🤮
Not the food she made or the wine or the tequila that made her sick.

REUNITED. A quiet night at Nott Cott, preparing dinner together. December 2016. Meg and I had discovered that we shared the same favorite food: roast chicken. I didn’t know how to cook it, so that night she was teaching me. I remember the warmth of the kitchen, the wonderful smells. Lemon wedges on the cutting board, garlic and rosemary, gravy bubbling in a saucepan. I remember rubbing salt on the skin of the bird, then opening a bottle of wine. Meg put on music.
Maybe the wine went to my head. Maybe the weeks of battling the press had worn me down. For some reason, when the conversation took an unexpected turn, I became touchy. Then angry. Disproportionately, sloppily angry. Meg said something I took the wrong way. It was partly a cultural difference, partly a language barrier, but I was also just over-sensitive that night. I thought: Why’s she having a go at me? I snapped at her, spoke to her harshly—cruelly. As the words left my mouth, I could feel everything in the room come to a stop. The gravy stopped bubbling, the molecules of air stopped orbiting. Even Nina Simone seemed to pause. Meg walked out of the room, disappearing for a full fifteen minutes. I went and found her upstairs. She was sitting in the bedroom. She was calm, but said in a quiet, level tone that she would never stand for being spoken to like that. I nodded. She wanted to know where it came from. I don’t know. Where did you ever hear a man speak like that to a woman? Did you overhear adults speak that way when you were growing up? I cleared my throat, looked away. Yes. She wasn’t going to tolerate that kind of partner. Or co-parent. That kind of life. She wasn’t going to raise children in an atmosphere of anger or disrespect. She laid it all out, super-clear. We both knew my anger hadn’t been caused by anything to do with our conversation. It came from somewhere deep inside, somewhere that needed to be excavated, and it was obvious that I could use some help with the job. I’ve tried therapy, I told her. Willy told me to go. Never found the right person. Didn’t work. No, she said softly. Try again.

A language barrier when you both speak English?

Classic narc - you misunderstood me - you overreacted - you were oversensitive- you are to blame.
Stonewall silence to regain control
Victim trauma bonded wants to do anything to please narc so will apologise to narc and take the blame.
Regain control further with the threat of leaving if you don't comply.
Don't express your opinion or feelings Don't challenge the narc do as I say not as I do

• Sad
Reactions: 46
All my life I’d told people I couldn’t remember the past, couldn’t remember my mum, but I never gave anyone the full picture. My memory was dead. Now, through months of therapy, my memory twitched, kicked, sputtered. It came to life.
Some days I’d open my eyes to find Mummy…standing before me.
A thousand images returned, some so bright and vivid that they were like holograms. I remembered mornings in Mummy’s apartment at Kensington Palace, the nanny waking Willy and me, helping us down to Mummy’s bedroom. I remembered that she had a waterbed, and Willy and I would jump up and down on the mattress, screaming, laughing, our hair standing straight up. I remembered the breakfasts together, Mummy loving grapefruit and lychees, seldom drinking coffee or tea. I remembered that after breakfast we’d embark on the working day with her, sitting by her side during her first phone calls, auditing her business meetings. I remembered Willy and me joining her for a chat with Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, and Cindy Crawford. Very confusing. Especially for two shy boys, at or about the age of puberty. I remembered bedtimes in Kensington Palace, saying goodnight at the foot of the stairs, kissing her soft neck, inhaling her perfume, then lying in bed, in the dark, feeling so far away, so alone, and longing to hear her voice just one more time. I remembered my bedroom being the farthest from hers, and in the dark, in the terrible silence, being unable to relax, unable to let go.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.