Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry does not look happy there, she has definitely had some work done and hair is darker she is obviously making herself look darker and not like somebody who has classed as Caucasian most of her life. He looks at her with such a sad look in his eyes
The Harkles need to find themselves a Zoom room and wipe the grease off their lense. I think they've added some sort of brown filter as that wall is normally much lighter.

I can't get my head around Prince Harry, who was gifted his role of QCT President purely because of his birth and has zero appropriate qualifications, lecturing four experienced young black leaders on 'unconscious bias and white privilege' It's sickening.

Reactions: 34
Any news on Samantha and why she's been so quiet? I also find it odd that has been no news or pap pics on Thomas.
It's strange I agree, although Sam is apparently hopping mad that some 'friend' tried to tell Lady C that Thomas interfered with Smeg as a child. Lady C obviously didn't include it in her book and the source isn't named.
I really don't think she will be able to sue Smeg over that accusation though.

Reactions: 7
8148711C-9F87-4870-8B1C-F5F65FB20662.png

Has she had some kind of face lift? It looks like someone grabbed her near her temples and yoinked back. She spent the entire video looking like she was trying to suck her cheeks in and pout 😗
8148711C-9F87-4870-8B1C-F5F65FB20662.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
OMG beware incoming word salad and a cheesey joint appearance by the Harkles on QCT

Full 20 min chat here

So there are four participants with sensible backgrounds - and out of focus Harkles against that wall again.. Looking weird.
wow. #sussexsquad army of delusional numpties are all over that, on twatter.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 173754
Has she had some kind of face lift? It looks like someone grabbed her near her temples and yoinked back. She spent the entire video looking like she was trying to suck her cheeks in and pout 😗View attachment 173754
Ugh I couldn't listen to all of that Meghan saying that 'it's not enough to be a bystander and say it wasn't me' interrupting Harry as usual. I'm sick to death of her.
She's definitely had some sort of facelift and why on earth can't they sit in a room like everyone else? Are they so paranoid that they think someone will recognize a bookcase or a sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
QCT have turned off comments on the IG post and the YouTube so that tells you what they were expecting to get as feedback. They forgot the TwitterStans.

The YouTube post has this new disclaimer

Disclaimer: The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust (QCT) is an independent organisation. Views expressed on the QCT website do not represent views of the Royal Family or the Royal Household. The QCT website offers a free and open forum where young people can share insights, expertise, advice and inspiration and come together to discuss issues that matter to them. The content and discussions shared by QCT are only intended to reflect the perspectives of those engaging with the platform. Copyright: The Queen's Commonwealth Trust

So Haz 'n Megz aren't speaking for the Royal Family in any sense.

Didn't stop them issuing a simultaneous press release apologising for historic wrongs of the Commonwealth. Which is headed by HM last time I looked.

They can't sit in a room or it will be obvious they aren't living at Tyler Towers...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's strange I agree, although Sam is apparently hopping mad that some 'friend' tried to tell Lady C that Thomas interfered with Smeg as a child. Lady C obviously didn't include it in her book and the source isn't named.
Yes I agree, but considering how vocal Sam was previously, its bizarre how she isn't online or in the media criticising M. As I've said before, everyone thought she was crazy yet everything she has said about M has been spot on.

View attachment 173754
Has she had some kind of face lift? It looks like someone grabbed her near her temples and yoinked back. She spent the entire video looking like she was trying to suck her cheeks in and pout 😗View attachment 173754
She looks a lot darker there than she did in the Immaculate Heart vid

Reactions: 11
OMG beware incoming word salad and a cheesey joint appearance by the Harkles on QCT

Full 20 min chat here

So there are four participants with sensible backgrounds - and out of focus Harkles against that wall again.. Looking weird.
They must have read your earlier comment on the lack of joint PR 😂😂😂 BOOM! They drop one....😁
But yes, everybody with normal lived-in backgrounds, and only the Harkles with the basement wall...

• Haha

Full 20 min chat here

I’m sure HMQ will be furious he’s now started on the commonwealth. Strip those titles and stop their money!

Reactions: 19
She really is digging his grave for him. If thequeen sees this commonwealth tit she's gonna bollock him. She's turned him into a absolute drip. Pathetic!!

Reactions: 20
She looks a lot darker there than she did in the Immaculate Heart vid
[/QUOTE]
Indeed. No halo shining brightly from behind....😂

• Haha
Why are they doing these video calls related to the Commonwealth Trust? Who invited them? Did they invite themselves? Aren't there coordinators of these events that make decisions about who participates? Why are they allowed any role in anything RF related this since they wanted to step down from duties?

Harry is as repulsive as always, and now she has started to look worse, her facial features look too big for her actual face, she looks like a rendering from a late 90s video game (Goldeneye anyone)? Disgusted at seeing them top news story again, surely her Maj is have a space made on traitor's gate for the pair of them.

Reactions: 15
QCT really need to rethink their involvement with this pair. I lasted until 6 minutes in but there's only so many rehearsed cliche soundbites I can stand! We've progressed to "hides and thrives" (I think, couldn't be bothered to listen again) and "complacent and complict" :sick:

Sorry QCT but I prefer my lectures to have some substance :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yes I agree, but considering how vocal Sam was previously, its bizarre how she isn't online or in the media criticising M. As I've said before, everyone thought she was crazy yet everything she has said about M has been spot on.
I think that Samantha has been relentlessly attacked by Meghan's stans. It must be very difficult for her. It's probably better if she keeps her head down as she has no protection from the crazies. Many people who derided her in the beginning can now see that she was right so perhaps she will get some sort of satisfaction in that.

Perhaps we should invite Samantha on to this thread? It would be great if she came 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think that Samantha has been relentlessly attacked by Meghan's stans. It must be very difficult for her. It's probably better if she keeps her head down as she has no protection from the crazies. Many people who derided her in the beginning can now see that she was right so perhaps she will get some sort of satisfaction in that.

Perhaps we should invite Samantha on to this thread? It would be great if she came 😁
It would be FABULOUS!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
QCT have turned off comments on the IG post and the YouTube so that tells you what they were expecting to get as feedback. They forgot the TwitterStans.

Disclaimer: The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust (QCT) is an independent organisation. Views expressed on the QCT website do not represent views of the Royal Family or the Royal Household. The QCT website offers a free and open forum where young people can share insights, expertise, advice and inspiration and come together to discuss issues that matter to them. The content and discussions shared by QCT are only intended to reflect the perspectives of those engaging with the platform. Copyright: The Queen's Commonwealth Trust

Didn't stop them issuing a simultaneous press release apologising for historic wrongs of the Commonwealth. Which is headed by HM last time I looked.

They can't sit in a room or it will be obvious they aren't living at Tyler Towers...
Exactly this...regardless of the official status of the QCT and who they do and don't officially represent ...if you asked anyone in any street in any town in the world I bet 99.9% of people would directly link it to HMTQ...so now we have these two idiots commenting in that same forum...so by default.....linking themselves and their opinions back to Her Maj.....

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Full 20 min chat here

Oh shut up. You don’t come across as “worryingly silent” to me. You’re both pushing forty and just realised that the Commonwealth has a dark side.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any news on Samantha and why she's been so quiet? I also find it odd that has been no news or pap pics on Thomas.
Someone posted upthread that Samantha and family are (hopefully) planning to sue over the allegations of abuse smeggy's mates tried to get Lady C to put in print in her book. So, quiet is good, hopefully the family are rallying the troops to smack the non royal arse legally.

Fine, but they can sue whoever tried to plant it and let that person dook it out with smeggy.

I agree that they have moved. I think they outstayed their welcome at Tyler's gaff and they've moved somewhere smaller. I think the images of Doris were taken nowhere near Tyler's place, so that might indicate the area they moved to (unless she drove there). Either way the paps will not be long sussing out their new gaff and will take delight in outing them in some way in revenge for her sueing Splash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.