Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This advert came up on my phone while reading this thread 😬 I thought..Oh for fox sake! Lol 😄

Screenshot_20200701-014310_resize_49.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I read a comment on the DM site from someone in America. She is suing as a litigation friend, on behalf of Archificial about the papped photo's in Vancouver, not as a parent or guardian. In US law this means, 1) She doesn't have the support of the other parent.
or 2) She is not a legal guardian.
I really don't know how she keeps up with all the drama o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 32
This is neither here nor there but at M & H’s wedding I remember thinking that the queens outfit was so grating, visually, and was just reminded of it ... did a deep dive of all the royal weddings of her children/grandchildren and I cannot find one where she wears anything but softish, monochromatic outfits (besides black and white for Charles and Camilla). And then at theirs she goes for green, purple and black? 😂 Also ALL of their titles/house names have odd words in them. Sussex. Dumbarton. Kilkeel. Frogmore. Maybe this is all done subconsciously? Or oh-so stealthily? Baiting Meghan into complaining?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is

Letter H wrote singing M's virtues
This is supposed to be a response to a pandemic, and feeding hundrefs? I call cuntybollox!!! As if!!! Social distancing? Hygeine? Oh, duck off and wash your fuckin polo shirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

God Meghan, when you can only get praise by pretending to be your husband shouldn't you take the hint and just duck off away?

When do we think the money is going to run out? Im convinced the Queen is just setting them up and after 12 months will completely pull the rug. And William will make sure Charles cuts the money too. They seem to be paying a fortune to get people to like them and its failing because they're foul toads

• Heart
Reactions: 27
'Taking their time with Archewell' = it's dead as a dodo, please forget we ever mentioned it, nothing to see here, STOP WITH THE 'GOLD-DIGGER' LINKS, ALREADY!

(And Sunshine Sachs? 'We don't know her'...)
Rushing to get things done before she gets found out🤔

Reactions: 20
A post earlier on reminded me of a couple of friends who are ex-dancers. They are both looking for excitement in their ordinary lives - they create drama where most people would like to just get on with things.

It seems to me that M needs the validation of an audience and H needs competitive sport - playing polo or football with his friends, watching rugby and football (from the very best seats). The quiet life they claimed to want is not what they enjoy, hence paying for PR in the papers and looking for ways to push themselves back into the limelight.

This advert came up on my phone while reading this thread 😬 I thought..Oh for fox sake! Lol 😄

View attachment 168696
Only use for that book is a cats litter tray
Erm maybe not might put the cat off
Wonder why it’s free
Maybe the huge storage unit the books are in
Need the space for better things
Like decent cat litter

Pass the sick bucket:sick:
I bet manky minge had a knife in his back while his spewed out that letter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how much the going rate is for a surrogate. ? (Ex royal vip premium of course 🤨)

The thing I would hate about this very fluid living arrangement is that it must be really unsettling , as a family . I’ve rented before , not quite the same of course ! But the principal of not living in your own home and putting down roots and feeling settled and in control would drive me mad .... regardless of your budget
Maybe they implanted several surrogates with eggs to see which ( if any) would take, and then chose the most attractive baby if more than one became pregnant.

Having seen the way various people and organisations have started back peddling on their initial support for the BLM organisation, due to antisemitism, amongst other things, it would be rather amusing if Smeg, having leapt onto the bandwagon with gusto, caused her own downfall. Sorry about the extreme length of that sentence 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
God Meghan, when you can only get praise by pretending to be your husband shouldn't you take the hint and just duck off away?

When do we think the money is going to run out? Im convinced the Queen is just setting them up and after 12 months will completely pull the rug. And William will make sure Charles cuts the money too. They seem to be paying a fortune to get people to like them and its failing because they're foul toads
If they have a 'new PR team' as Vanity Fair said yesterday, then someone stopped paying for Sunshine Sachs.

I'm guessing that a lot of stuff was billed to Charles since January as 'setting up their charity Archewell' If Archewell has been kicked into touch then maybe so have the funds? And is the sudden disappearance of SS connected to the Black Lives Matter posts on the QCT account that politicised the monarchy?

Think we'll be seeing a steady stream of the 'letters to charities' praising Megz. It's not fooling anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
İ admit İ'm >95% certain that the baby was carried and birthed by a surrogate. The baby may not have been born at the Portland - it's only their hearsay, or maybe it was the surrogate gave birth at the Portland. Learning that Megs actually paid for the birth makes me think she was paying for the whole surrogacy thing to keep the details secret. The baby could have been born anywhere. Nobody spotted emergency ambulances or cars around the birth date etc. Correct me if İ'm wrong. Celebrities who have had children via surrogates (thinking Cameron Diaz, Kim Kardashian, Ayda-Robbie's wife were all very open about the process after the event and didn't bother with faking a pregancy and everyone accepted it). Why did Meghan feel the need to fake it - was it to try and fool the Queen and Royal Family into believing she birthed the baby herself??? The fact that she is a legal friend for the Archie case is interesting too whether it's becasue she is not a legal guardian or JH doesn't approve. So many questions - if the baby is Harry's DNA it is royal yet if it wasn't birthed by Megan of the body, it could only be legal thro adoption, and it's weird to think JH would have to adopt his own kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I read a comment on the DM site from someone in America. She is suing as a litigation friend, on behalf of Archificial about the papped photo's in Vancouver, not as a parent or guardian. In US law this means, 1) She doesn't have the support of the other parent.
or 2) She is not a legal guardian.
I really don't know how she keeps up with all the drama o_O
I think it is more likely to be that Harry doesn’t want to get a reputation for bringing legal proceedings against everyone. I think he understands that you have to “play the game“ to a certain extent when it comes to the media. He probably also knows that she deliberately called the photographers to be there that day and doesn’t want to look like he has egg on his face.

I honestly think Meghan is only sueing left and right so that she can keep her name in the newspapers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.