Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you should say that, looks like someone's put the kibosh on their plans already. You really couldn't make it up, they lumber from bad luck to bad luck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seems like the queen of freebies had something to hide around Archiedolls birth. Can't think of a reason why she would dip into her own purse otherwise?
S U R R O G A T E 😉
There we go ... witch knew the hospital bill would be itemised/detailed and wanted nothing in royal records regarding the construction of archiedoll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
'Harry' spotted biking in Malibu by their new PR team who 'forgot' to take a picture

So why so keen to tell us he's healthy, allowed out... and definitely in LA?

(Vanity Fair have posted some PR today and slipped in a quiet reference to a 'new PR team'. So were Sunshine fired or did they quit... They were hounding Lady C only weeks ago.)

Reactions: 12
'Harry' spotted biking in Malibu by their new PR team who 'forgot' to take a picture

(Vanity Fair have posted some PR today and slipped in a quiet reference to a 'new PR team'. So were Sunshine fired or did they quit... They were hounding Lady C only weeks ago.)
According to that puff piece Harry was totally alone with no protection officers in sight......hmmm.....how much are we paying for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder how much the going rate is for a surrogate. ? (Ex royal vip premium of course 🤨)

The thing I would hate about this very fluid living arrangement is that it must be really unsettling , as a family . I’ve rented before , not quite the same of course ! But the principal of not living in your own home and putting down roots and feeling settled and in control would drive me mad .... regardless of your budget
I know what you mean. I was always obsessive(though that's a bit strong) about having MY own things.I was happy enough sharing but I had to know it was my choice to share and that my stuff came back to me at the end of the day. I shared rental accommodation briefly in my teens but got my own house asap and then rented rooms out to uni pals. I never understood renting unless you had no other choice. Owning feels safer as long as you stay within your means.
Not that smeggy and haribo do "staying within your means". duck, they don't even stay within our (the tax payers) means.They just piss every pound of ours away on shite and expect the money fairy to cough up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Very keen indeed. And no way Harry would go biking on his own, no security etc. I still think there might be something in the rumours/alleged sightings of Harry in the UK. The charity visit last week could have been easily done before and only posted when they needed to (possibly jutifying the request for a delayed posting by some made up security issues etc). Only speculating obviously, but they've been really trying to make sure people think he is still in LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know what you mean. I was always obsessive(though that's a bit strong) about having MY own things.I was happy enough sharing but I had to know it was my choice to share and that my stuff came back to me at the end of the day. I shared rental accommodation briefly in my teens but got my own house asap and then rented rooms out to uni pals. I never understood renting unless you had no other choice. Owning feels safer as long as you stay within your means.
Not that smeggy and haribo do "staying within your means". duck, they don't even stay within our (the tax payers) means.They just piss every pound of ours away on shite and expect the money fairy to cough up.
I can hardly see them having a lock up or storage space filled with Megs well used tin opener, favourite cushions or a big carrier bag filled with loads of random other carrier bags like we all have! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it’s the fake Harry’s day off? 😂😂 I also love the ‘they’ve been keeping a low profile’ comment in that article. Yeah right....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
İ agree,..it's very unstable, but Meg's personality (disorder) thrives on chaos and drama, low boredom threshold....
Good point. Some people don't want settled and content. I honestly think haribo does, but smeggy hates the quiet life and she'll push him too far some day.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

So she allowed him out the basement then??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, he really really has no liking for them.
---------------------------------

https://twitter.com/TourreBakahai

The Markles are apparently spending £7000 a day (£2.5m a year) on security - not because jobless, talent-free ex-royals are in any more danger than anybody else, but because bodyguards are all part of their VIP fantasy life. What an obscene waste of money. Won't be theirs either.
------
What a farce - a couple of talentless, self-regarding clowns desperately trying to sound important. Utter hypocrites too - they demand an unearned multimillionaire lifestyle while pretending to have empathy for the poor and oppressed.
------
Meghan Markle has spent her entire adult life grifting in the world of white celebrity culture - exploiting people with access to huge amounts of unearned money and pea brains. This story about her best friend says
-----
Worst part of this is not which lawyers the Markles use, but that self-regarding clowns have lawyers at all. Being lawyered-up goes with having bodyguards - these are the marks of no-talent, trashy fantasists with nothing to offer except self importance.
------
Harry, who used to boast about liquidising Afghans in their own country, writes about a "military operation" when referring to women of the Hubb Community Kitchen, many of whom are refugees from the kind of murderous wars he was a poster boy for. What a crass idiot.
-----
Ooh I like this person 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 24

The picture in that story is misleading. It's an old image from when he looked human and healthy.
The article describes white clothing but the image is black Invictus clothing.
Plus they say he was alone but you can see another bike like his just behind him.
Bollox skewed reporting from their pr.

I can hardly see them having a lock up or storage space filled with Megs well used tin opener, favourite cushions or a big carrier bag filled with loads of random other carrier bags like we all have! 😂😂😂
Don't forget her juicer, allegedly "the one thing she took from her time with her last husband". (Apart from his free accommodation, free food and intros to people in the movie business.)

• Haha
  • Heart
The picture in that story is misleading. It's an old image from when he looked human and healthy.
The article describes white clothing but the image is black Invictus clothing.
Plus they say he was alone but you can see another bike like his just behind him.
Bollox skewed reporting from their pr.

Don't forget her juicer, allegedly "the one thing she took from her time with her last husband". (Apart from his free accommodation, free food and intros to people in the movie business.)
some reports allege she cleaned out his bank account too???

• Wow
Reactions: 20

some reports allege she cleaned out his bank account too???
I forgot about that. Yes she supposedly cleaned out his business account ...

possibly and allegedly because she knew he wouldn't report it because he didn't want anyone from revenue services looking at his financial business accounts.So she got away with that, as she knew she would.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Hmmmm what kind of "errand" would Haribo do with no protection officers🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Ginge is now defintely some sort of hostage with Stockholm Syndrome. He looks bleeping awful! He used to have that cheeky scruffy look now he just looks like he's forgotten how to shower and brush his hair

• Sad
  • Wow
I thought you meant Harry when you said she cleared his bank account..... Eureka...we have found her perfect job...a bank cashier by day and a priestess of the dark arts at night,top her up with adrenachrome and she won't need any sleep,she will be like the Duracell 🐰...
I'm off to 🙏 for me ...and you lot❤🤗😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.