Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
As a Jewish anti-Harkle, these cunts can fuck right the fuck off, if you'll pardon my language. But honestly. Nobody is demanding that the Harkles be subjected to eugenics or fucking murdered indiscriminately, we just want them to shut the fuck up and go live their lives quietly like literally everyone else on earth. And stop blaming everything on Megan's not-even-half AA heritage, you antisemitic cunts.
The posts made very little sense...

Reactions: 15

tnbadger

It is lovely 😍 sponge ( or suet mix) & sultanas , bit of cinnamon if you want. Hot custard on top is HEAVEN
so- i will HAVE to try it--- one of my fav desserts is a simple flan with carmelized topping.... thanks!

Last edited:

sassyyankee

An updated megs cosplaying the m-i-l.
Seeing them one-off it’s like, “Oh, she is trying. That is … nice.” Seeing them all together is SUUUUUUUUUPPPPPEEEEERRRRRRR creepy. Just hella freaky.

But of course when Katherine, Princess of Wales, wears something as an ode to Diana, it is flawless.

I need some mind bleach.

• Haha

LuluBanks

Tesco & Asda have them as well as Amazon. My nephew drinks them but I'm not too keen to be honest. I've always been a Coke girl.
Never heard of Pepsi Max Ginger! I’ll add it to my list of must tries in the UK along with clotted cream.

• Sick

LuluBanks

What I don't understand about Meghan is the UK and royal family welcomed her with open arms, they fell in love with her from the very start and they knew she was biracial then, so what changed? Sadly I didnt find an answer to this question in the doco.
I dont have an answer. She was welcomed! Not by everybody in the uk and world, however, and it seems like those are the voices that stuck with her. I genuinely think her issue was much more of being a fully grown, independent, adult woman and an American, who saw no reason to conform/adapt to royal family culture and customs.

She felt like there was a double standard in the attention that came from the press. I understand that people in the UK feel like attacking the press by calling them racist, is akin to calling the people of the UK racist. That didn’t occur to me until I learned how people feel here on tattle!

I doubt people think Charles and Wills are racist. Lots of people think their wealth and power grew out of racism but that’s a very different issue and nothing to do with the treatment directed at Meg by the press. She was an idiot for marrying into the RF because she knew that she would be giving up her own name and personal freedom.

Reactions: 14

Duee

VIP Member
Greta has a sense of humour, who knew 😂
hahahah… well, she was finally 18 this year so maybe she finally dares to speak for herself (I might be wrong but thought it was her parents until recently). Nevertheless, to stay on topic - I will start to like Greta in a similar convo with gruesome jetsetters.

margaretrose

Incoming Ambassadors have to be accredited to the Court of St James, since ambassadors are technically the liaison between heads of state, and not between governments ( though their actions are as representatives of their government.) The Monarch receives those credentials in person - would be an interesting point as to whether there is a precedent or mechanism for a monarch to refuse them, because in the unlikely scenario suggested one can hardly see KC doing it.
You've nailed it there hence the year of reconciliation. The US won't send anyone totally unsuitable. Unless of course someone is stirring a big pot somewhere. Chipping away at USA/UK relations.

wibble

VIP Member
According to this article the interview is taking place on the 8th of January and the book is coming out 2 days later on the 10th of January. It is strange though that there has been little mention of this interview taking place since it was announced and I have also noticed that it has gone really quiet in Montecito as Harry and Meghan have not been seen since the Ripple of Hope Awards.
https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/royals/spare-prince-harry-more-inflammatory-docuseries/
So when is the Tom Bradby thing happening?

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I see Ba-ba Wa-wa died ... always remembered in my mind for being apoplectic at not getting the Martin Bashir interview with Diana.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Brainwave time… it’s a bit like poking the bear… but who is Oprah’s biggest rival on tv in the states? Give them exclusive access to the coronation - tag line - you backed the wrong horse - here’s what you could’ve won……
Wendy Williams ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13