Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hula flight

VIP Member
Joachim never had a thing for Mary.... he was in the Slip Inn that fateful night
Um,I think he does,why else would you marry a double of your brothers wife? From a distance you can't tell mary &, marie apart.
Who was in the slip inn?both brothers? It was during the 2000 olympics wasn't it.that place is a dump,don't know why they ended up there when @,Est was right round the corner

Joachim: married Alexandra Manley in 1995
Frederik: married Mary Donaldson in 2004
Joachim: divorced Alexandra Manley in 2005
… and married Marie Cavallier (ok. might look like Mary’s double) in 2008.

Good point! (Someone in previous fred mentioned the similarity too before tho).
Is wakky(can't spell quawkim,) the older one?or does he too have spare syndrome?
Edited to brothers wife,not husbands!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

JAR21

VIP Member
And it is widely believed that Diana’s biological father was Sir James Goldsmith, not Lord Spencer. That rumour was around a lot in the 80’s. Just look at the resemblance between her and Zac Goldsmith or Jemima Khan, her half siblings if that is true. Goldsmith was enormously wealthy, died one month before Diana did. Could be her estate inherited something from all that.
Don't you think they look like their Mother, rather than their Father?

• Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Avid Gardener posted on Christmas Eve about the latest Lady C video. She seemed very excited about the last 5 minutes and advised people to be cautious in their comments.
I was very excited but after watching I don’t know if I’m just think but what have I missed?
I thought the exact same thing. Perhaps Fiona was avidly doing the gardening whilst everyone else was talking about this.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Yeah I knew about Hasnat but She was boffing a lot of folks.... my "source" saw photo evidence and letters that CB shared and left with the estate owners. They were "juicy" to say the least and CB was very complimentary of her body.... CB was a bit of a womanizer, apparently, using his fame as the 1st hear transplant surgeon was bed his adoring fans. He was, according to my source, also very good looking.

I just realised where I know Christian Barnard from.

In a distant memory I remembered him being on the West Aus Telethon.

CB did a song of Oh Doctor, I Am In Trouble. At one point he is chasing Chantal Contouri around the couch.

• Wow

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Having looked at the Wikipedia article for pudding
I don't think we know how "pudding" is defined either, it just is...😁
I didn't understand why on a YT chanel the mum in the Vlog called a chocolate bar bar / smarties, after the dinner, a pudding!

I though pudding was literally a desert, however I was informed it could be anything sweet after a main meal. Still confused as to why they would be called a pudding.:unsure:

• Haha

margaretrose

Exactly.

Heritage comes out in the UK when there's something to celebrate or support, ie St Patrick's Day, St David's Day, Notting Hill Festival, the Euros or World Cup or the Six Nations or World Cup Rugby, or the Olympics or Commonwealth Games. It rarely comes up otherwise.
People can and do with complete freedom. But don't mention St George you racist. Ffs

Mothballs

😃😃 I have just made the biggest Trifle you've ever seen for us for tomorrow night on here 😃😃
There's also plenty of Pepsi Max Ginger cans to enjoy mmmm 😛😛😛😛😛
Pepsi Max Ginger cans! Where can I buy these? I will be visiting the USA in February and I want some😁

• Heart

margaretrose

".....she never thought of her blackness as having meaning deeper than other people talk about having Irish ancestry. After moving to the UK, she experienced blackness as race not just heritage. She saw Dollar signs actually,
Twaddle. By now we can all see the exact opposite. When she landed in the UK and hooked the Gormless Cod she knew that her most deadly weapon against the RF to get what she wanted was Racism.

Of course she publicly spoke about how she'd just discovered what it was to be black (DUH!) In the UK of all places and racism from the RF of all people. Our RF, so paralysed with fear of being accused of racism that they broke all the rules and turned themselves inside out to accommodate her bogus "heritage". England, the most tolerant and civilised place she was lucky enough to pitch up in.

She never experienced blackness as a race or heritage? Load of tripe, she is what she is, a tortured WOC who hates herself, everyone hates her and she hates everyone else. Above all a fraud, and I'm sick of her hanging her hangups round my neck.
If she said it, guarantee it's lies.
Encore. Blowing kisses.

• Heart

LuluBanks

Incoming Ambassadors have to be accredited to the Court of St James, since ambassadors are technically the liaison between heads of state, and not between governments ( though their actions are as representatives of their government.) The Monarch receives those credentials in person - would be an interesting point as to whether there is a precedent or mechanism for a monarch to refuse them, because in the unlikely scenario suggested one can hardly see KC doing it.
I don’t think she wants to be a politician. I think she and her “charity” want to wade into partisan social issues like school shootings, gun violence, women’s health/abortion. I worry that by Harry taking a stand, it could pressure others in his family to comment. That would be a mess even if it only added fuel to anti-Monarchy sentiment in just the US.

Reactions: 15