Harry and Meghan #270 Deck The halls with Hermes blankets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my first time starting a new Fred, so my apologies for just making up a thread title.
:::ducking the canned tomatoes 🥫:::
I’m certain someone had an awesome suggestion, but I wasn’t sure if there was a special repository for suggestions so I just made this up! Nothing has exploded thus far so I guess I followed the directions okay! If someone would please do a recap, that would be swell!

Mod edit, thread title updated to most liked suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Short recap:

- More is coming out about Ngozi's background, nothing seeming to her credit
- Boston is turning out for William and Catherine. They met an adorable Guardsman-in-training, people were waiting for hours to see them (and managed to meet them!)
- Netflix released the trailer for the Duo's behind-the-scenes love story. It is receiving many downvotes
- the thread was done and dusted in just over 24 hours. So much from the Duo when Actual Royals are touring, naturally

MeghansMole shared this (credit unknown):

1669947289254.png

Second bit of Patrick Christys, mentions of the only bits of racism in the RF come from Hazno:

Comment from Esther Krakue:

Esther speaking on Sky News Australia to Rowan Dean:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This SHOULD have been the next thread title, but I did not see this nor know where to find it, so if someone can remedy my massive screw up, that would be nice. In an attempt to not allow the last thread to spiral into oblivion I shorted someone their creative license, so my sincerest apologies.
Harry & Meghan #270 Deck The Halls With Hermes Blankets.....

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I gave up,on the last thread as it was so depressing but surely the first reports stated that Lady H immediately resigned not that she was dismissed. Since she has done that job for years without pay she deserves respect but of course all the race warriors want to destroy her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
A teeny weeny boost to morale.
But seeing an image of the Wessexes at some performance this evening, everyone in the ohoto looking super grim, I think the RF are exhausted. The last 3 months have been relentless.
kate looks fuckkng fed up in some of the Boston shots. I would be too
Screenshot_20221202_024618_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I gave up,on the last thread as it was so depressing but surely the first reports stated that Lady H immediately resigned not that she was dismissed. Since she has done that job for years without pay she deserves respect but of course all the race warriors want to destroy her.
Of course they want to destroy her. She represents the British Empire. Although it ended a century ago and in the meantime Britain and her Commonwealth allies waged war against a vicious, hateful, racist expansionist Nazi regime - initially alone, they cannot apparently atone for the ‘Empire’. Germany, on the other hand, is apparently let off Scot-free, this despite the extermination of millions of Jews and others a little over 80 years ago.
Ghastly old racist Britain has contributed so much to the arts, science, humanities. Every year tens of thousands of people of all ethnicities storm in through the borders, are given refuge and the citizens pay for their living. Not bloody bad actually for racists.
People like this woman are a disgrace. She has taken things way out of context, shown ageism, lack of consideration and essentially hatred disguising it as decrying racism.
No quarter given, no compassion, just outright condemnation. Talk about baby and bath water.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 97
Also why is the Palace being blamed for the Boston Location ? This is an Earthshot Conference so surely the Charity selected the venue?

Reactions: 42
I didn't watch GBNews...

However, Lady C made no mention of the Lady S incident on her show.

So the odds of Lady S being Lady C's source for the shocking revelations that the Queen described Meghan as a strumpet with th morals of the street...
remains at 3/1.

Reactions: 32
Interesting to see that William is holding Kates hand on that picture. Pretty rare don't you think? I think it shows that they are very upset by this latest crap move by Harry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Interesting to see that William is holding Kates hand on that picture. Pretty rare don't you think? I think it shows that they are very upset by this latest crap move by Harry.
Exactly what I noticed. Whether it’s about being upset or not, it’s a nice gesture of support and togetherness.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
If i was William i would sue the two cunts for deformation!! Id sue them till they were piss poor and donate all the money to legitimate charities

• Heart
Reactions: 58
This SHOULD have been the next thread title, but I did not see this nor know where to find it, so if someone can remedy my massive screw up, that would be nice. In an attempt to not allow the last thread to spiral into oblivion I shorted someone their creative license, so my sincerest apologies.
It’ll be very appropriate when the next Fred comes around. I love it.
1f385-1f3fd.png
1f384.png
26ea.png

Leilani of Barbados assessing the racist BFR and giving the Sugary Monte-shito Narcs movement a serve.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is my first time starting a new Fred, so my apologies for just making up a thread title.
:::ducking the canned tomatoes 🥫:::
I’m certain someone had an awesome suggestion, but I wasn’t sure if there was a special repository for suggestions so I just made this up! Nothing has exploded thus far so I guess I followed the directions okay! If someone would please do a recap, that would be swell!
Well done - new thread title can be found by checking ‘most liked’ on top right hand side above first post in the fred.

Thank you for starting the new one 😘

I have asked for the title to be changed

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I cannot bare to watch the trailer, but from the stills I've seen it looks like a pair of loved-up teenagers ... they have the emotional and intellectual age of about 12 I would guess. It's bleeping embarrassing. These two thicko sicko's have more money than sense, clearly.

Today's Star:
Image1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
can't get over how a brother could do ALL THAT to his loving family (whether royal or not), by trying to make a mockery of their endeavors & dedication of service to their country, especially in light of the worldwide mourning of ERII.... if i could have only one wish for the holidays, i would wish for Peace on Earth, with cessation of all wars.... if i were granted 2 wishes, one would be for world peace and the second would be for KC to remove the titles from the Wayward Overseas Family....if i were granted 3 wishes, would want world peace, removal of titles AND absolute exile of the Gruesome Two-some to a deserted island.... but if i had 4 wishes (4 whole wishes??!!), i would want all of the above and include a team of sharks with fricken' lasers attached to their heads to continually swim around the deserted island to prevent escape of Hawwy/Ho....
sharks-with-laser-beams-gif-3 (1).gif

(credit - SteveMartin)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thank goodness for Boston. They are bringing it. Wonderful photos today of W&C greeting huge crowds who are so excited and happy to see them. They and we needed that to put things back in perspective. W&C are loved in the USA and no matter what the race baiters and anti monarchists throw at them, they suck it up and carry on. A true credit to the wonderful Late Queen.

I am still really pissed off at whoever let the team down and allowed this witch of a race baiter into the event. How does such a vile, horrible, Megabitch worshipper, anti monachist get invited into such a hugely important royal event? This must be investigated and the race baiting witch and her charity must be investigated. This sort of thing should never ever happened on the premises of Buckingham Palace.

And for goodness sake do something about Megabitch and idiot boy. Shut them down. Release all the dirt if they have to. Just do something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.