Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I am probably going to get stick but I like the dress. It shows off POWs silhouette and her waist that Smegosquarebody has not.

It's also different and closer to her age. I think some of Catherine's clothes make her look older.

Best of all the crockery will be sold out in Monteshitto and Smeg spitting chips.

It ended up growing on me.
Still not my favourite though 😶

In the trailer for the Netflix shitshow where they have william and Catherine looking stern, am I wrong in thinking you have to have permission from that person to be on camera? Or am I completely wrong? Just wondered if anyone knows the law on that.

Sometimes you don't need permission, other times you just need permission from the photographer/owner. Pictures of royals are used in a lot of documentaries and Hollywood productions.

Reactions: 15

Ck13

Chatty Member
Shailene Woodley with her arms crossed the whole time infront of William Kate . Possible sugar ?

• Sick
  • Wow

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Unfortunately removing the Duke and Duchess would mean she is titled as Princess Henry - now we all know that's never going to happen so by default everyone will call her Princess Meghan, which I am beginning to believe this is exactly what she wants, remove the Duchess and she becomes a Princess 🤷‍♀️
Of course ! Doh! I had a brain fart and totally forgot that bit 😬

• Haha

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
When my daughter was just turned 2, we were accosted by a bunch of Japanese tourists in Katoomba who wanted to pose for photos with her because they thought she was too kawaii (their words). They played with her curls, lifted her feet to admire her sandals and took their photos. My daughter had a great time, the tourists were happy, I was outraged faintly amused. Somewhere in Japan someone has holiday snaps with a cute western toddler.
An you imagine though if we did that to a Japanese child?

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Who's NOT keeping quiet: Tom Jr who's apparently living in Mexico caring for his disabled father. Vicious AF no wonder Smeg is so vile! Fair play to him all true 👍🤣
I really don't like Him there is something ' off ' about Him He is a grifter like the rest of the family

Knitwit

VIP Member
@Knitwit - they way I do it is to copy the page link from the address bar (the http:/window at the top of the page - then paste it into your comments/reply @JAR21 may know a better way and will advise 😘

To archive just paste the page into https://archive.ph/ and once it has downloaded copy the same address bar and paste here - this will save everyone giving clicks to the same articles - soz I cannot do screen shots
Thank you so much ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That sounds made up and the picture in the middle of the page isn’t Meghan - so there’s that
No it bloody well isnt. Not if it was taken in the last decade. Unless massive photoshopping has been done by someone who is much better at it than the dolts Maleficent usually employs/grifts off

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I'm going to watch the documentary, "Grey Gardens" tonight. It was made in the 1970's but it's good...and sad, too.
I just need a break from the Gruesomes...
I'm going to play my game, there is a new DLC out soon and I can't wait, I'm such a big kid 😂

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Did we already see this? Didn't expect the tide to turn quite like this. I thought The View were all-in with Smeg, and believed every word, after the Oprah interview.

Interesting times ahead for the Sussexes. :devilish:

No surprise that racist Sunny supports the Harkles,

• Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Great post! There was a paragraph in the Benjamin Smallbrook Quora post that was posted earlier in this thread which made my blood run cold:

I’ve always said Markle will tell the world the Queen insisted she must not give birth because a child of colour would tarnish the all-white Royal Family. It’s going to happen, just give her time to get her story right.

It sounds fantastical and we all know it isn't true but, as we've come to see, nothing is beyond this cunt. IMO, the RF has to expose the truth of the flatpacks and take the hit which will come or leave themselves open to something as vile as this.
It's not fantastical at all, and I remember posting along these lines around March 2021.
The Ho has every eventuality catered for, and the longer this goes on the worse it gets.
Thank God for the lovely Cambridges, but what a burden on them to be mired in this cesspit while trying to take the Monarchy forward. Interesting that the Stoats don't seem to be able to lay much of a glove on the Cambridges, whereas with C&C they I think have lots of ammunition which could be in the Stoat's book.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Here's a clue to my level of sophistication ...

If you said Hermes to me, I'd have thought parcel delivery. I had no idea there was a blanket company with that name - until today.

I've looked online and JESUS !!! they are expensive 😫

I knew Hermes the Greek God. And Nathan Fillion played him in Percy Jackson.

Had heard of the brand but didn't really register on my radar. Status was solidified in my mind when raids on the properties of former Malaysian Prime Minister (Razak, I think) from the time of MH370 revealed hundreds of Hermes Birkin bags belonging to his wife, among other above-high end luxurious items - all procured through terrible levels of corruption. And this was particularly after the country had spent so much on searching for the plane, and was on the hook to pay families, not to mention the emotional stress of it all. And in general the economy was in a very poor condition.

His wife actually reminds me of Smegs in a lot of ways. Reading this article might make it make more sense.

• Wow
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
If it doesn't drop on the day that Earthshot starts then IMO it will be released on Christmas Day when Charles is making his speech.
Christmas Day might make sense as that's when a lot of people are home and want something to watch.

Reactions: 13