Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppea

VIP Member
Yeah but, no but, yeah but she says that happened on the 6th. So if it ........... nope I'm just not getting it.🤕

oh fuck, no wonder doodlebug got a migraine.
What's wrong with the 6th? Birth certificate states 6th. Did I miss something?

Reactions: 6

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

Here's a video about Harry's deteriorating image.
Many people are referring to drug use in the comments section.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Which is odd considering how she couldn't keep her hands off him in public. Stroking his back, holding his arm etc etc
[/QUOTE Yes we know but she limited access to her hollywood in her dreams well battered minge..if he was allowed in twice he was lucky..

• Haha

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
Bit of a non story but you might. Glean something from it

That's really disgusting
When money is no object , everything has its price
What a sad world we live in
When having sex with a beautiful woman is no longer enough

Last edited:
  • Sad

CringesFringes

My mother's whole family has blue-green eyes, except my mother. So I have chocolate brown eyes like father, and my sister have brown-black like mother. I hate the fact that all my cousins have greenish blue eyes. One of my cousin married a guy having brown - black eyes. And her daughter has blue eyes, and I was like wtfffff!!!

@Momof5intheStatesI thinkt some Australian Djs did a prank and rang the hospital...it ended badly..I will find a link...the midwife who fell for the fake phone call..subsequently commited suicide..very sad..
That 'story' is a complete pity party on the part of the DJ! - I don't feel sorry for her at all!

Harry and Meghan #26 The LA lockdown losers
Love this!

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Girl, half of Ireland are descended from Spaniards so the Irishman your great great nan married was likely part spanish as well.
When the Armada got fucked up off course a lot of hunky Spanish sailors were shipwrecked on the south coast round Cork etc. They just settled in cos, just like the Spanish, the Irish also thought Elizabeth the first was a cunt and they were Catholic so they integrated well and spawned many little dark haired babbies.
You would swear one of my bros is Spanish, another looks like a fucking Viking. We're a proper ragbag.
Wow that explains a lot then
I tried doing the family tree on mums side but got nowhere as they kept changing the spelling of their surnames
Looking at photos My gran did have a Spanish look about her
She had 13 children 9 survived
Some had black hair some were Auburn and sum were strawberry blond but all had green eyes
By cousins were mainly auburn two had black hair and one poor lad had flame orange curly hair and pale skin he kept dying his hair black which looked even worse

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I wonder if

I have dark brown /black hair and dark brown eyes. My husband blond with blue eyes. My daughter has hazel eyes and dark blond hair. My son blond hair and green eyes. My children don't have my dark brown eyes or hair.
This is very interesting..thank you x

Rowan

Chatty Member
But Megan isn’t from a lower class background. Her father was a well-paid lighting director in Hollywood, she went to private school and a good university. Solid middle-class credentials.
I suppose it’s because the class system is so different in the US but Thomas Markle des seeem lower class to me because if the way he looks and speaks .....judgemental? me ?

• Haha